Skip to content

New to combat

I am new to combat but wanting to get into it, but not exactly sure where to begin i am playing monk. i have been attempting to prep legs for breaks, then breaking an arm to start salve use, breaking legs and tripping then attempting to get 1-2 back breakers in, and see where that gets me. Not sure what to do with telepathy or kaido at the moment. Any tips would be appreciated 

Comments

• That probably a lot of prep that will work but probably get you killed if the other person knows what they are doing(because it's a slow prep). When I was playing my monk alt, I was basically trying to make my own version of what Septus was using on me. I prepped both legs, while using blackout and the 4 limb break(all level 1 breaks or it would be OP) and prone Kai attack to slow people down. The biggest thing is, experiment with what you have. You have a massive tool kit that is a lot of times under utilized. I vaguely remember that you should use the single limb Kai break(level 2 break) to get all the bbt hits you need (on whichever let they have mending first). That should give you some ideas on where to start at least. Experiment with stances and stuff. Also if you see him ask @Septus for a few pointers 
  • i also seem to have issues keeping up with whats going on, there is just to much text flooding my screen is there a way i can make things slow down so i can have an idea of what is happening, maybe simply less word for the attacks coming at me

• Save your spar logs then go though them and gag everything that isn't relevant.
  • is it possible to make things shorter as well, say if you curse with stupidity for example could i have it just say "Stupidity" insead of the longer message without messing with the autocuring?

• All autocuring is server side and doesn't really pay attention to your client side gags or etc.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>