Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quotes

1969799101102

Comments

  • PepehiPepehi Member Posts: 9
    Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Red Harrison recieves a flying knee to the face from Red Harrison
    and he crumples to the ground."
    Red Harrison has been defeated by Keelaeth Coldgaze.



    ...what
    Arakis
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    That happens more often than you know, its a bit of a running joke with arena gamblers
  • SarriusSarrius Member, Beta Testers Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You begin to steadily swim northwest.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Rubble-studded aspen forest.
    ----------- v4965 -----------
                      | /
                     [ ]- - - - -
                        \
                         [ ]
                          | \
                          |   \ 
                          |     \
             [>] [+]      | 
                    \   \ |     /
                     [ ]-[ ]-[ ]
                        \       \
                         [ ]
                        /   \
                     [ ]
                    / | 
    ---------- -2:-6:0 ----------
    Filling the firmament is a lattice of heavy grey clouds. A rune resembling a dirk has been sketched
    into the ground here. A blackthorn tree menaces silently with its dark spines and blackened bark. 
    The main bowl of a battered sapphire fountain is here, connected precariously to a pillar of marble 
    that shows signs of great force. A celestial star bench rests here. An obsidian idol to the Sect of 
    Astronomy has been built here. A shimmering map of the Aetherian mainland hangs in the air. A ferine 
    russet wolf paces soundlessly here, lifting her nose to the air in search of prey. A small black 
    cobra is flaring its hood here. A lithe she-wolf prowls here in the shadows, her silver and white 
    pelt tipped with frost. A diminutive voidling roams the forest floor here, its inky black form 
    shifting between different small creatures. Great Oak Curran Eldris, Light of Serenity is here, a 
    scintillating aura of light surrounding her. She wields a great oak quarterstaff in her left hand 
    and a banded shield in her right. Storm Sage Jhin Eldris is riding on a belligerent cinereal 
    stallion. He wields a banded shield in his left hand and an energic scepter in his right. Tywin 
    Volantis, Warden of the Leechwood is here.
    You see exits leading southeast, northwest (open door), and in.
    You have reached your destination.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    The shifting rays of Moradeim fill the room as Canavas glides in upon the shimmering multi-coloured
    light from the northwest.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Which direction do you wish to part the water in?
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    [Godhunter]: The markings have been drawn; the spirits observe this place!
    Autocuring activated.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You aren't wielding that.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You are already wielding a lunar shield in your left hand.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Nothing can be seen here by that name.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Autocuring activated.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You detect nothing here by that name.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    The shimmering map folds up and vanishes into the ether.
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    (Chytovil): You say, "My target is : Tywin."
    H:490 M:520 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    Mana Lost: 1
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of
    Tywin.
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Tywin is in the Khandava Council.
    Equilibrium Taken: 0.96s
    H:490 M:518 R:0 B:0 <-b db> 
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    H:490 M:518 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You say, "C'mon, guys."
    H:490 M:518 R:0 B:0 <eb db> 
    You say, "You had one job."
    Message #2062  Sent By: (imperian)      Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a rightass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."
    Aodan
  • ZerinZerin Member Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Tanarias charges in from the west, a blade-tipped glaive held parallel to the ground.
    Tanarias clips you with the end of 2 elite aged sylayan bonecasters, knocking you to the ground.
    You are afflicted with stun.

    EDIT: EVEN BETTER:

    Tanarias charges in from the west, a blade-tipped glaive held parallel to the ground.
    Tanarias clips you with the end of 2 mottled groundhogs, knocking you to the ground.
    You are afflicted with stun.
    Aodan
  • EoghanEoghan Member, Immortal Posts: 921 mod
    Hm, suspiciously zero new typo reports...
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Theophilus
  • ZerinZerin Member Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Haha, he bugged it. We were seeing how deep the rabbit hole went.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Excerpt from my first ever first ever fight (towards the end really while i was being pursued, but whatever):

    Oystir climbs onto a lightning-wreathed elemental serpent named Drama.
    Oystir quickly summons a poisonous wisp and with a commanding gesture, sends it flying towards you.
    Oystir's poisonous wisp flies at you and stings you painfully. An odd burning sensation floods your veins.
    Oystir whips an electricity-tipped pinewood quarterstaff through the air in front of you, to no
    effect.
    Oystir points his quarterstaff towards you and an animated elder root moves forwards and as it
    brushes against your skin, you feel your ability to absorb healing elixirs weakened.

    You invoke an ancient command and wave your palm in the direction of Oystir, who simply fades from
    existence with a startled look on his face.
    What I thought right as i banished -

    AodanAstrisSarriusOystir
  • ArakisArakis Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    You shout, "Free candy."

    Jeremy arrives from the ether.

    Jeremy says, "I need candy."
    SarriusPepehiWyllMyrcella
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 343 ✭✭✭
    Arakis said:
    You shout, "Free candy."

    Jeremy arrives from the ether.

    Jeremy says, "I need candy."
    No one ever shows up for my pickles.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    You look skeptical and say, "Okay."

    Ilaria says, "You are skeptical?"

    You ruffle your own hair in an attempt to look more disheveled, though only the Gods know why.

    You say, "You are in danger too, if all of this goes to Dis, right?"

    You say, ".. pardon my pun."

    Ilaria snickers softly to herself.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    A crow named Karas cannot see that item.

    What runs through my head when I fail a pet command either due to low training level, random chance, or it just not being a thing.


    Aodan
  • MyrcellaMyrcella Member Posts: 53 ✭✭✭
    @Aodan attempting to summon the Chain down to Khandava...my brother is very speshul.

    You see Alpha Assassinator, Aodan Aracelia, Aryana's Abomination yell, "Come to me chain! strike me down so that I may become even more powerful!"

    Alpha Assassinator, Aodan Aracelia, Aryana's Abomination says, "Does that work?"

    You say, "Probably not."

    @Riatan says, "Hmm."
    AodanSanyaLynyssa
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere coldMember Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
  • ZerinZerin Member Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    A fiery portal can once again be hit with shivering.
    LynyssaPepehiOystir
  • JesstinJesstin Member Posts: 11
    Charon, the Guardian of Souls bends over and picks up a chocolate biscuit.
    ZerinPepehiOystir
  • RycRyc Member, Beta Testers Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    I started trying to mock him by doing it back, now I just use it in conversation too. 
    SarriusOwynOystirAodan
  • OwynOwyn USMember Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    A glowing wisp flits into the room, mimicking @Tikal as it whispers in your ear, "Bestest I meant lol."

    You tell Dreamstress Tikal Dawnsong, The Dew-Kissed Rose, "Oh. Good. My follow-up was highly
    inappropriate."

    A glowing wisp flits into the room, mimicking Tikal as it whispers in your ear, "9 times out of ten
    your comments are."

    You tell Dreamstress Tikal Dawnsong, The Dew-Kissed Rose, "LOL. Hey, I'm not that bad."
    You tell Dreamstress Tikal Dawnsong, The Dew-Kissed Rose, "When have I ever been highly
    inappropriate? :(."

    You tell Dreamstress Tikal Dawnsong, The Dew-Kissed Rose, "Name me ONE time."

    A glowing wisp flits into the room, mimicking Tikal as it whispers in your ear, "That you can give
    me a girl baby lol."

    You tell Dreamstress Tikal Dawnsong, The Dew-Kissed Rose, "Lmao... [email protected] it."
    You tell Dreamstress Tikal Dawnsong, The Dew-Kissed Rose, "Ok, guilty..."
    AodanSarrius
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    You sense Owyn entering the location north from you.

    You sense Owyn has entered your location.

    You invoke an ancient command and wave your palm in the direction of Owyn, who simply fades from existence with a startled look on his face.
    Equilibrium Taken: 6.20s

    You give a mischievous grin.

    You say, "See ya."

    Serah looks thoughtfully at herself's profile, pondering the situation.

    Owyn appears before you out of thin air, wearing a relieved expression.

    Owyn scowls miserably at you.

    You give a mischievous grin.

    Owyn thrusts his leg forward, kicking at you.
    You dodge aside.

    Rhaladin flashes you a joyous smile.

    You say, "Haa!"

    Serah giggles happily.

    Owyn sucks thoughtfully on his teeth.

    Owyn shrugs helplessly.

    Dying Breed, Owyn Ashtear, The Last Warlord says, "Lame."

    Astral Mason, Bronach K'ethastarii, the Rock says to Rhaladin, "She has a point. Have to personalise your mission."

    You swing your arm up and high-five Owyn enthusiastically.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
    Owyn
  • KyraicKyraic USAMember Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    think you can MIND DISSOLVE while off eq, but not 100% on that.
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Only one way to find out!!!!
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • OystirOystir Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

    All reality shudders as the voice of Eoghan thunders across the land, "Grashella is still second-to-last with eight points, ahead of Oystir who has two. Who is going to compete for the bonus winning-at-losing gift?"
    H:490/490 M:446/460 (eb pdb) [100|45.47] [Ozreas] 
    The rowdy notes of a drinking song, faint at first, then rising to the undisputed intensity of a Dwarf On A Mission, herald the arrival of Ironbeard the Magnanimous who casts his beam of a smile about himself as he arrives.
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous hiccups and says, "Special people like Oystir deserve something special on special holidays."
    Ironbeard the Magnanimous just gave you a giftbag!
    H:490/490 M:453/460 (eb pdb) [100|45.47] (+65666)[Ozreas] 
    With a sudden look of concentration, Ironbeard the Magnanimous smiles a crooked smile, rubs his ample stomach, and fades to nothingness, followed by the sound of a distant belch.
    H:490/490 M:446/460 (eb pdb) [100|45.47] [Ozreas] 
    You are wielding:
    You are holding:
    "giftbag254338"           a festive sparkling giftbag
    You are wearing:
    Number of matching objects: 1 (out of 183 total)
    H:490/490 M:453/460 (eb pdb) [100|45.47] [Ozreas] 
    The finest golden silk has been used to create this delightful giftbag, woven tightly together with intricate whirls and circles that seem to ripple across the fabric almost of their own accord as it sparkles when catching the light. In a neat, criss-cross pattern, a silver ribbon is laid over it, wrapping around the neck of the bag itself and ending in an intricate bow. A single golden bell 
    rests just below the bow, tinkling merrily when moved and giving it a further festive, celebratory feel to the bag.
    It has 2 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 22 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Oystir.
    A festive sparkling giftbag is holding:
    "page327718"              a tattered map page of Agirni Hold
    65666 gold sovereigns.
    It is holding 1 item.


    I am. 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • AodanAodan Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    behind the scenes, this is why I rescinded(obviously I know Vasuda from elsewhere >.>)

    (Newbie): Vasuda says, "Hello, I'm new and am going through my newbie tasks."

    H:(543[100]) M:(366[87]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Anarys, Arakis, Astris, Challi, Dagr, Eitak, Eltarn, Galt, Hiramius, Jannette, Lynyssa, Mercer,

    Myrcella, Nemeteeh, Stormtoot, Tahm, Tikal, Tyden, Vasuda, Wyll, and Zerin.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    There are 24 players in this world.

    H:(543[100]) M:(363[86]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    You take a drink of an elixir of mana from a dagger-shaped vial.

    Your mind feels rejuvenated.

    H:(543[100]) M:(403[96]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    A great weight seems to have been lifted from Lynyssa.

    H:(543[100]) M:(412[98]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    Lynyssa rubs some salve on her skin.

    H:(543[100]) M:(412[98]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    You may drink another healing elixir.

    H:(543[100]) M:(412[98]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

    (Newbie): You say, "Go away scrub."

    H:(543[100]) M:(386[92]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    Occasional raindrops fall on your head as the drizzle continues.

    H:(543[100]) M:(386[92]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    Vasuda tells you, "Aye, should be fine."

    H:(543[100]) M:(374[89]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]


    Lynyssa bops you on the head.

    H:(543[100]) M:(374[89]) (ebdb) Bleed:[0] EXP: 86.23 [PVE: none][PVP: Dyron][AFFS:0][AFFED:0]

    (Newbie): You say, "Jk, welcome welcome."

    LynyssaOwyn
  • OwynOwyn USMember Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    14:25:04.554   You have been slain by Owyn.
    14:25:04.555   You are no longer mounted on an armoured battle stallion named Firebait.
    14:25:04.557   You have lost the insomnia defence.
    14:25:04.558   You have lost the blind defence.
    14:25:04.559   You have lost the deaf defence.
    14:25:04.559   A small stone staging chamber.
    14:25:04.560   There are 2 monolith sigils here.
    14:25:04.561   You see a single exit leading east.
    14:25:04.562   You see a bright light shine on you as all your afflictions are cured.
    14:25:04.562   **********************************************************
    14:25:04.563   You have been defeated and are thrown out of the Arena.
    14:25:04.563   **********************************************************
    14:25:04.580   Sand swirls into the room from the ether, heralding the entrance of Owyn.
    14:25:04.627   He is followed by a decaying zombie resembling Alvetta, a decaying zombie resembling Alvetta, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Alvetta, a decaying zombie resembling Caelya, a decaying zombie 
    14:25:04.627   resembling Caelya, a decaying zombie resembling Caelya, a decaying zombie resembling Cyr, a decaying 
    14:25:04.627   zombie resembling Dreacor, a decaying zombie resembling Dyron, a decaying zombie resembling Dyron, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Dyron, a decaying zombie resembling Dyun, a decaying zombie resembling 
    14:25:04.627   Dyun, a decaying zombie resembling Dyun, a decaying zombie resembling Dyun, a decaying zombie 
    14:25:04.627   resembling Dyun, a decaying zombie resembling Etienne, a decaying zombie resembling Grashella, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Jules, a decaying zombie resembling Jules, a decaying zombie resembling 
    14:25:04.627   Jules, a decaying zombie resembling Jules, a decaying zombie resembling Kabaal, a decaying zombie 
    14:25:04.627   resembling Kabaal, a decaying zombie resembling Kabaal, a decaying zombie resembling Kabaal, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Kah, a decaying zombie resembling Laeka, a decaying zombie resembling 
    14:25:04.627   Laeka, a decaying zombie resembling Laeka, a decaying zombie resembling Larisa, a decaying zombie 
    14:25:04.627   resembling Leighanna, a decaying zombie resembling Mizae, a decaying zombie resembling Mizae, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Mizae, a decaying zombie resembling Nilo, a decaying zombie resembling 
    14:25:04.627   Nivvi, a decaying zombie resembling Nivvi, a decaying zombie resembling Nivvi, a decaying zombie 
    14:25:04.627   resembling Owyn, a decaying zombie resembling Owyn, a decaying zombie resembling Owyn, a decaying 
    14:25:04.627   zombie resembling Owyn, a decaying zombie resembling Owyn, a decaying zombie resembling Owyn, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Raesin, a decaying zombie resembling Septus, a decaying zombie resembling 
    14:25:04.627   Sharatar, a decaying zombie resembling Sharatar, a decaying zombie resembling Sroath, a decaying 
    14:25:04.627   zombie resembling Sroath, a decaying zombie resembling Sroath, a decaying zombie resembling Sumie, a 
    14:25:04.627   decaying zombie resembling Sumie, a decaying zombie resembling Tahm, a decaying zombie resembling 
    14:25:04.627   Theophilus, a decaying zombie resembling Wyll, a decaying zombie resembling Zerin, a decaying zombie 
    14:25:04.627   resembling Zerin, a decaying zombie resembling Zerin, and a decaying zombie resembling Zerin.
    14:25:04.724   Damage Taken: 49 unblockable (raw damage: 49)
    14:25:04.725   [here - Owyn (1)]


    Never forget. RIP Lich Lord Owyn.
    SwaleAodan
  • ArakisArakis Member Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    (Ring): Zsetsu says, "What type of damage is shouting?"
    (Ring): You say, "I would assume emotional."
    WyllOystir
  • WyllWyll Member Posts: 343 ✭✭✭
    Arakis said:
    (Ring): Zsetsu says, "What type of damage is shouting?"
    (Ring): You say, "I would assume emotional."
    Sometimes also burning damage.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • SanyaSanya AustraliaMember Posts: 5
    In a monotonic rote, @Ohm Amaranthine says, "As the newest citizen of Celidon, I, (full name), give myself to
    its Council and its people. I swear my allegiance to its boundaries, people, and laws, promising to uphold 
    them to the best of my abilities. I shall defend her in times of war, and celebrate with her in times of joy. 
    May Celidon stand forever tall and may the Wilds ever encompass us.""


    (we still let him in)
    Wyll
Sign In or Register to comment.