Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Sarrius said:
    Rokas said:
    Sarrius said:
    Rokas said:
    Going in today and telling my manager that I'm resigning today due to a new job only to find out that I was slated to be laid off at the end of the month.

What a huge bulled I just dodged.
    Make them sorry they ever considered this option by being the best new employee your new job could ever ask for. They won't know it, or ever hear about it, but f- them. 
    I had every intention of working extra hard to finish a project as to not leave my partner SOL, but he's getting laid off too. Que low motivation for the both of us.
    Ah yes, the ol' 'please invest yourself heavily in a project that won't actually matter to you in two weeks'... a peerless management style, for sure.

I'm not angry with the manager. Her hands were tied, and she's pissed and also worried about her own position. The project I'm working on is actually interesting, so I didn't mind attempting to get it done. I feel betrayed by the CEO, and I sort of think that the company won't last. Sure, they can probably take my salary and hire 3-4 developers in the Ukraine, but I'm a senior engineer here with a wealth of knowledge on the app, and the current Ukrainians have been rather lackluster in the code they've delivered.

There's only one that I've been impressed by. The rest is shit, and shit code really weighs down a project.

Anyway, because this is the I <3....

My new company has catered lunches and a monthly book fund. Oh, and talking with the CEO, it was night and day between him and my current CEO. I've always known that my current company was never going to go anywhere, but the new one, based on the market and their execution, is going places.
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    I <3 that the guards will no longer go on about Aranel in Khandava CT. Thank you.
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• Lynyssa said:
    I <3 that the guards will no longer go on about Aranel in Khandava CT. Thank you.
    yes, now no one ever will have a reason to raid! woohoo
  • On a side note, I did have fun almost ruining Anti-Magick's night during their raid on Kinsarmar. They only managed to capture one objective and it took almost the entire duration of the raid because of me interfering inside a city whose guards were also attacking me.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    On a side note, I did have fun almost ruining Anti-Magick's night during their raid on Kinsarmar. They only managed to capture one objective and it took almost the entire duration of the raid because of me interfering inside a city whose guards were also attacking me.
    Did you at least get a thank you?
  • Anette said:
    Sarrius said:
    On a side note, I did have fun almost ruining Anti-Magick's night during their raid on Kinsarmar. They only managed to capture one objective and it took almost the entire duration of the raid because of me interfering inside a city whose guards were also attacking me.
    Did you at least get a thank you?
    No.. fairly sure the only people online were AFK.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited October 2017
    Sarrius said:

You're new to raiding, but you can only ever capture one objective and it always takes almost the entire duration of the raid, even sans defenders. But! I will say thank you because I'm not a monster ~ 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Oystir said:
    Sarrius said:

You're new to raiding, but you can only ever capture one objective and it always takes almost the entire duration of the raid, even sans defenders. But! I will say thank you because I'm not a monster ~ 
    Thank you for being the gracious one out of the bunch! <3

For real real though, that was the first raid in ages. I wish we had more of them. Yes, this is an invitation to raid Celidon, what're you gonna do about it?
  • edited October 2017
    Raid Antioch maybe. I'm open to options.

Also, I don't wanna be that guy, but raids abruptly ended when this fish got a full-time job. Join the right org and enable me and we can do it for days now that I have normie sleep schedule again ~~~
  • edited October 2017
    EAGLE PRIME VS THE KURATAS IS FINALLY HAPPENING! IT'S TODAY! EVERYONE! HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

streams live 7pm pdt https://go.twitch.tv/megabotsinc

IF YOU AREN'T EXCITED I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU
  • Happy Birthday, @Dimitri :D 
  • It's unexpected more than a little given that I figured it would only isolate her further, but dropping Antioch (and subsequently not taking on a replacement city/council affiliation) has left Anette open to a handful of interesting chats that would likely not have happened otherwise, so I've been enjoying it.

NOGODSNOMASTERS.PNG
  • Anette said:
    It's unexpected more than a little given that I figured it would only isolate her further, but dropping Antioch (and subsequently not taking on a replacement city/council affiliation) has left Anette open to a handful of interesting chats that would likely not have happened otherwise, so I've been enjoying it.

NOGODSNOMASTERS.PNG
    Circles not mattering means I can team with whoever I want or, subsequently, get teamed by whoever I want. It works out.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    That I can use sapping charges to blow up pesky walls.
  • I heart #BugDay.

Seriously. It's great and I feel really bad if the other games don't have something similar. Thanks for adding custom self and item posing as well!

You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • The Halloween promotion! It's really nice to have a promotion once in awhile that is free to participate in and can net you cool artifacts once you get all the pieces.
  • Message #1767  Sent By: (imperian)      Received On: 11/01/2017/0:00
    "You are this month's champion player-streak winner."

Neato.
  • I  always knew Sarrius was a streaker.
  • edited November 2017

<335/606h 378/386m 6.81x 0B 88D> <eb> [Mid-morning] 
    You drive a clenched fist into your gut.
    Damage Taken: 20 blunt, physical (raw damage: 50)
    You feel your devotion burning slightly brighter.
    <314/606h 378/386m 6.81x 0B 89D> <eb> [Mid-morning] 

Pull yourself together, Ozreas! Nobody believes in you more than you do!
    Ozreas said:

<335/606h 378/386m 6.81x 0B 88D> <eb> [Mid-morning] 
    You drive a clenched fist into your gut.
    Damage Taken: 20 blunt, physical (raw damage: 50)
    You feel your devotion burning slightly brighter.
    <314/606h 378/386m 6.81x 0B 89D> <eb> [Mid-morning] 

Pull yourself together, Ozreas! Nobody believes in you more than you do!

• Doing Extra Life gaming charity today with my friends...I hate? I heart? Not even sure. Yay I get to bash for 25 hours straight....but I also get to play tons of other games for 25 hours straight wooo
  • After specifically deciding that Rokas exchanged his ability to have children in a bargain with a spirit, Rokas has a kid.

I <3 organic loopholes that originate from other players and game RNG aligning just right. That bonecast was too perfect.
  • edited November 2017
    I love the way this game has felt the last few days.
  • edited November 2017
    I now see a live-updating map of the target's location when using pursue/trace. Live in terror, evildoers.

edited November 2017
    Evildoers: (maybe)
    (also i keep forgetting that posting pictures via phone usually ends in failure)

Though probably more like:

• I really appreciate the people that helped me today, I forgot how different all of the IREs can be.
  • Ozreas said:
    I now see a live-updating map of the target's location when using pursue/trace. Live in terror, evildoers.

*HEAVY BREATHING*
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• edited November 2017
    Finding out that Bellini is a beverage, ordering it, and consuming it. >:) 
  • Up next in Useless Things Ozreas Made: The Miniseries:

(yeah that's right the fire/ice bar goes in opposite directions because having one caps the other)