Skip to content

Fantasy Football

Hooray its August! That means football is back! I, for one and ecstatic. lol. Anyway, I've decided to put together my own fantasy league after playing in public leagues with only two or three active people, i want to see how fun it is with a whole league full of active people.  Right now, there are 10 teams in the league and I still need to fill four or five spots for a 10 team league but if there is more interest I will increase the number of teams allowed.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=4986591
League ID: 4986591
League Password: myfriends

• Live Draft: Your draft is on Friday, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:30pm EDT.
I can move the draft time if necessary.. I look forward to playing against you all!

I've won at least two leagues a year for the last three years :D I want a challenge!

Comments

• I've never done this at all. Can I just pick Eddie Lacey and then randomize the rest? And then win because obviously?
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Yay sports!
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• Oystir said:
    I've never done this at all. Can I just pick Eddie Lacey and then randomize the rest? And then win because obviously?
    Eddie Lacy is far from the best back in the league. I hope he has a better season than last year but he will never be Marshawn.