Skip to content

Clueless

Comments

• Gjarrus said:
    Gjarrus said:

Is the magic collar boosting scepter damage intentional? 

I got a loaner collar, and it didn't boost my scepter when I had it to dex scaling. 10-20% damage is pretty significant :(
  • Coins do work for greathunt points. We tested it in UW and it didn't work there, but apparently it does on the normal plane.
    You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • I'm still really confused on this bashing XP thing. I have my owl tattoo, my highfavor, and my achievement bonus going and it shows this: Your bashing XP bonus is currently 32%. It should be 230%. I'm entirely confused.
  • The 200% is invisible.
  • Okay, so on the double XP, two things.

1. Achievement and favour bonuses are suspended during double xp events. They come back on afterwards and do not count down, so you do not lose them, they just do not stack for crazy triple xp.

2. The Double XP bonus does not properly show up in SCORE. 

I will fix the SCORE tomorrow to make sure all of the latest data is in there. I found a couple other items that may not be reporting properly. I will post in announce when it is all sorted out.

• edited May 2017
    'Crazy triple xp' from hf/owl/bonus of choice is not exactly unusual. Heck, it has nothing on a decent perspicacity stack (I've hit 1200% with only a handful of L3s). How are you going to market a double xp day/weekend then cut off enough normal bonuses to tank it back down to typical values? :/

E: To reiterate my I <3 post: I'm glad -xp weekend is over.
  • I'll look into it a bit closer today and see what is going on and get back to everyone.

• Gjarrus said:
    'Crazy triple xp' from hf/owl/bonus of choice is not exactly unusual. Heck, it has nothing on a decent perspicacity stack (I've hit 1200% with only a handful of L3s). How are you going to market a double xp day/weekend then cut off enough normal bonuses to tank it back down to typical values? :/

E: To reiterate my I <3 post: I'm glad -xp weekend is over.
    I have to agree, most of us get lower than normal xp on bonus xp events, making it kind of pointless to even have a double xp events
  • What ever happened to the lotteries? I was reading HELP LOTTERIES and used the command LOTTERIES. Those were some cool prizes!
    You say, "Oh crap."
  • Experience Bonus Question!

How does this:
    You are benefiting from a guild experience bonus.
    You are benefiting from a guild reserve bonus.
    You are benefitting from 5 percent bonus damage to mobiles.
    You have a 100% experience bonus lasting 11 hours and 33 minutes.

Go into this: 
    Experience Bonuses:
       Owl tattoo with research bonus   20%
       Guild XP Bonus                            10%
       Achievement XP Bonus                100%
       Highfavour XP Bonus                   50%
    Total:                                             180%

The two guild bonuses must total the 10%. But then where for the 5% bonus damage to mobiles come in? Is that the research bonus?

I'm not complaining - I'm just trying to understand how this all comes together! 

Thank you!
  • The reserve bonus doesn't affect your xp. HELP RESERVES

The 5% damage bonus is from the small gleaming stone thing. Stacks up to 25% with other people's.
  • Gjarrus said:
    The 5% damage bonus is from the small gleaming stone thing. Stacks up to 25% with other people's.
    But it doesn't show up on the bonus list, even though its there?
  • It's a bonus to damage, not experience.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I feel like an idiot now. I'm sorry! Thank you @Eoghan.
  • Sorry for the double post...

Is there something going on with Elite Accounts? I've talked to a few people that are having the same issue that I am - charged with a receipt, but Elite isn't kicking in/renewing.
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Myrcella said:
    Sorry for the double post...

Is there something going on with Elite Accounts? I've talked to a few people that are having the same issue that I am - charged with a receipt, but Elite isn't kicking in/renewing.
    My account isn't renewing, was meant to on the 12th (ish), now all I'm getting is:

Your Iron Membership is currently inactive.
    You will not lose your accumulated benefits if you reactivate your Iron Membership within 30 day(s).

But when I go to renew it it says I already have one active.

You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• Whoops, sorry. This was related to the website change. This is fixed and the membership should update in the next few minutes.

• edited May 2017

4838   Tailoring       N/A   a purple-veined spiderweb cloak       Pending     
    4860   Metalworking    N/A   a design for armoire                  Unsubmitted 
    4945   Metalworking    N/A   an opalescent clamshell handmirror    Unsubmitted 
    5000   Metalworking    107   a white neutral face mask             Approved 

13392  Metalworking-La N/A   a design for cavalry                  Unsubmitted 

Edit: JK I GOT IT! There's a space at the end that was messing w/ me ~

Edit Edit: I use demonnic chat. Is there a way to capture something in a tab without it being sent to the ALL tab that doesn't involve turning off all echos into the bucket? 
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Doesn't look like there's a built-in function for it, but you can plop this in and use it https://hastebin.com/fitizikego.lua

• Is there someone that takes the mobs (horde) from Nagmara or are we only able to offer them? If there isn't one - can we look at having one that does?

P.S. I tried Riksha, and it doesn't work.
  • Are the gladiator tickets removed from the monster drops or are the drops rates significantly decreased? I've been bashing like crazy just to get one of those, but nothing.
  • Dreacor said:
    Are the gladiator tickets removed from the monster drops or are the drops rates significantly decreased? I've been bashing like crazy just to get one of those, but nothing.
    They have been:

1. Significantly reduced, from what I was told by Jeremy when I asked via message.
    2. We were also told through the recent stream that the gladiator tickets were not suppose to be dropping this entire time, so they will remove that(I assume at the end of this month, since this month's promo is gladiator tickets, but someone correct me if I am wrong.)
    You say, "Oh crap."
  • I got one earlier this week, and I've probably bashed a fair bit.
  • edited June 2017
    I'm considering giving things another go, but I guess the big issue is... I have no idea who to talk to or where to go to get me started again.

If I could even get a hint regarding what Khandava's peak hours typically are I can likely take it from there. Or if there is even an (un)official Discord server set up I could just as easily hop into that.
  • At the moment, Khandava's numbers are strongest in the morning to late afternoon hours, CST/EST.

• Am I missing something?  I cleared the entire shard instance, as far as I can see, and I don't have a key for the chest.
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/JJrt_oVF

Pipes lit and full, and I had pipe balance, but it waited for ~.3s to smoke after curing asthma.

(plx ignore me failing)
  • Who needs a fetish? 

https://pastebin.com/T9dNaUTW

:D  :D:D
  • I may be the only one still using it but would anybody happen to have an updated Imap file for the mudbot mapper they would be willing to share with me? 
  • Apologies for the double post but I got it figured out!