Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• I hated Dragon Age Inquisition -- first D.A. game I ever tried though.
    Pre-patch DA:I and post-patch DA:I is like night and day, really, but I can't fault someone for playing it before and being put off.
  • Vivessa said:
    Mercer said:
    The Old Republic I was playing a bunch of KOTOR 1 and 2 during early December and gave it a shot and have been enjoying it since.
    I played SWTOR for over 2 years. I have every class, all supclasses maxed! Except sniper and merc! I took a break in January 2016 and wanted to come back, but they lost all of my augmentations as I had all my pvp gear in my legacy stronghold, so they could not tag the items to a character to mail them to me. So I just quit and I'll never go back because of it :( Millions and millions of credits, and months of time to grind all those up to craft them. Then I even found out they did the same thing again, that they did when KOTFE first came out. They raised the level cap, but took away a bonus skill tree point, and changing 1 skill to make it up to par with the new level caps....Instead of just giving us 1 more point and adding new skills as we level. Since then, it has gotten really unbalanced in terms of pvp.  It makes me sad, because I would like to go back, but I just can't.
    I stopped with SWTOR around the end of February, did not really like the Galactic Command end game stuff and was kinda down on the Outlander story

moved on to FFXIV and haven't looked back
  • Mass Effect: Andromeda.

• Path of Exile, 99% of the time.
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    Since I got the new PC built, I downloaded a lot of games I used to play. I have to say, the only thing I've been playing regularly between taking care of things on Imperian and working all the time is Heroes of the Storm. I like that its relatively fun and only takes about 20 minutes per game. When I get the time and money though, I'm totally going to get Mass Effect Andromeda too!
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • Overwatch. I'm so hooked into that.
  • edited March 2017
    Caelya said:
    Mass Effect: Andromeda.
    Sorry for your loss. I haven't heard anything good.

Also a huge fan of Heroes of the Storm..have a huge problem with it because if you don't have a full group it's very toss up on how dumb your teammates can be. Alot of people are still playing the traditional moba mindset like smite, LoL, and Dota, but HOTS changed the way it all works (and it is fun for them) but people are still playing the long game instead of doing objectives

IIIIIII am now back onto WoW...because I like to grind. And because who doesn't want to make 540$ in battle.net balance
  • @Fanglor There's some weird bugs and the animation is sometimes wonky, which more often than not results in hilarity rather than frustration. The story and the characters on the other hand are amazing, the combat is really fun and challenging, and there is so much to do it's overwhelming. And it's got Multiplayer, so there's that.

• Andromeda is like a 7.5/10 for a heavily hyped game in a successful franchise. If you liked ME3, you'll like it. It'll massacre lower end GPUs, though.
  • Horizon Dawn Zero these days. 
  • Fallout shelter was added to steam, so now copying my save from android and patching it in to get all the achievements because I am an achievement addict.
  • Rocket League on PS4.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • After letting my 3DS sit in the deal with it later drawer of my desk for like four months, I finally fixed the damaged ribbons and am playing Chrono Trigger.
  • Mostly WoW, at the risk of being predictable.  It fills the void I used to fill with bashing.
  • With the humble bundle monthly having Stellaris....woooo Stellaris. Never played a grand scale and I love it.
  • Fanglor said:
    With the humble bundle monthly having Stellaris....woooo Stellaris. Never played a grand scale and I love it.
    I've been playing it as well. I'm kinda ashamed to admit I haven't finished a single game, with it being on such a massive scale, and it having all these oooos and aaaahhs, I get distracted and want to start a new game to try something different. its really, amazingly fun though.
  • DruuDruu The Garden
    Been playing a little Star Wars: The Old Republic again lately, and also Heroes of the Storm. Been gettin' good with Genji. Probably won't be playin these as much now that I have all these quests to work on though!
    "One batch, two batch. Penny and dime."
  • Been playing Friday the 13th some cause a friend got it for me. It's clunky and an early death means you have to watch other people dying slowly, but it's fun. 7 counselors trying to survive Jason for 20 minutes or escape. He has a couple teleports, a sense skill, and lots of ways to kill. Counselors hear music when he's near, but his last ability stops that for a bit.
  • Elder Scrolls Online, new Morrowind Expansion is fun
  • Monday night epic campaign of Pathfinder. First time playing Pathfinder, played a bunch of obscure systems but somehow managed to miss most of the common ones. There's something to be said for an open source D&D and roll20.com is a really swank platform for large tabletop groups (and/or long distance gaming).

Now I just need to hunt down a group of adults that can show up for board game nights and/or Shadowrun. 
  • Krysaliss said:
    Monday night epic campaign of Pathfinder. First time playing Pathfinder, played a bunch of obscure systems but somehow managed to miss most of the common ones. There's something to be said for an open source D&D and roll20.com is a really swank platform for large tabletop groups (and/or long distance gaming).

Now I just need to hunt down a group of adults that can show up for board game nights and/or Shadowrun. 
    "and/or shadowrun" - I've been trying to get an online thing of that going for a bit.
  • I've been playing on a pretty good free blizzlike WoW server. It runs the Cataclysm expansion which was actually one of my favorite.. If anybody is interested shoot me a pm here or in game and I'll send you my RaF link. 300% xp bonus makes for hella fast leveling. Best part is, the server isn't all buggy like alot of the others.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Shadowrun, Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Shadowrun: Hong Kong, oh and The Long Dark. I rather enjoy my new laptop.
  • edited October 2017
    Paragon :o its an interesting twist on MOBAs, I've been quite addicted. and one of the best part about it... its crossplatform between PC and PS4!
  • Aodan said:
    Paragon :o its an interesting twist on MOBAs, I've been quite addicted. and one of the best part about it... its crossplatform between PC and PS4!
    I hopped on the beta for Paragon when it was $20. It was good at first, and then they completely revamped it and ruined it. I'm not sure how it is now. I might check back.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    The Surge. Basic way to explain it, sci fi dark souls with a bit of Edge of Tomorrow to it.
  • Aodan said:
    I hopped on the beta for Paragon when it was $20. It was good at first, and then they completely revamped it and ruined it. I'm not sure how it is now. I might check back.
    it still is in open beta, but I've really enjoyed it so far. It was suggested to me a week ago, and being completely free to play, I couldn't help but try it. I also like the fact that all the characters are free to play, and are all unlocked once you reach a certain level.
  • LynyssaLynyssa Australia
    Also Paragon, I blame the above.
    You point your finger at Wyll and pretend to shoot.

• Mass Effect Andromeda's multiplayer because it has short game times and I can play it in between other things.  RimWorld, though I still have a love/hate relationship with the amount of micromanagement faffing about.  Elite: Dangerous because I have a thing for exploring.
  • Still playing the Witcher 3. You know, because it is just that kind of game.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>