Skip to content

Raiding

14567810»

Comments

• Why? This makes it even easier for cities like Khandava to get objectives back. Defacing will take them a couple minutes and then getting the objective will only take 4 or 5, depending on the cities involved.

It will currently take significantly longer for Antioch to deface (or capture any objective for that matter).

• I think there was a misunderstanding.  It's a (very) good thing, I was just really surprised it was the case.

It also sounds like it doesn't "count" as an objective, per se (so you can do this, plus another objective in the same raid, for example).  
  • edited March 2017
    I had this sitting in draft. Seems relevant now.

2 small concerns

1 - Circle X uses City A as a dumpsite for objectives, letting City B serve as a raid starter with faster capture times. If downtrodden cities do get their objectives back, having a fast cap available for the leading circle could make it kind of moot.

2 - City A lost all of its objectives to B, then raids C instead to hit an easier target with improved cap timing. Having more overall should hinder, but there should be more benefit to raiders for recapping than just hitting a stuffed and juicy target.