Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    edited August 2016
    @Mathiaus' Bane - A pair of goggles that blocks the silver spoon artifact. Remember to wear eye protection kiddies!
  • Some sort of artifact or token container that can store all of your vanity pets, since they don't have an ether to chill in. Also could the size of the translucent glass box be upped to 100?
  • edited September 2016
    @Arakis
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Artifact #: 280
    Desc: a comfortable gilded pet cage
    Cost: 100

Description:
    - Can be dropped in any room and it will reset there.
    - Only the owner can pick it up.
    - The owner can PUT IN and the vanity pets will reset in the cage.
    - The owner can GET FROM and the vanity pets will reset to the characters
    inventory again.
    - ANY player can take the vanity pet from the cage, but it will reset back to the cage after an
    hour.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• edited September 2016
    @Caelya
    I'm an idiot, thanks for pointing that out! Still would like a bigger translucent glass box >.>
  • I'd honestly like something you can store them in and carry around rather than needing to return to the cage to get one any time I want to see it.

And I definitely, definitely support being able to upgrade the glass boxes. I'd be happy to pay more similar to getting bigger artifacts packs, etc.
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • I may be wrong, but I think you're able to freely pick up your cage and take it around with you. You only drop it to share its wonders with the world, I think.

• edited September 2016
    150cr - An Oblong Conchshell
    Allows you to communicate OOC long-distance with another conchshell owner in any other IRE game.

500,000gold - I(nte)RE(ealm) Upgrade for clans
    Used to link an OOC clan with a single OOC clan from each of the other IRE games.
  • I'd actually prefer that to what is going on right now.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    New monk artifact maybe?
    Sharkskin handwraps - Punches now cause slight bleeding damage.

Then again given how many punches can be thrown... that'd be a bit much. But if predators can have 4 attack combos that make you bleed, why not monks?
  • Dimitri said:

New monk artifact maybe?
    Sharkskin handwraps - Punches now cause slight bleeding damage.

Then again given how many punches can be thrown... that'd be a bit much. But if predators can have 4 attack combos that make you bleed, why not monks?

What advantage would there be in giving monks bleeding? Most classes that don't have a reason to cause bleeding can't to any significant degree.

Another question, related to the first: If you can make a solid argument for a balance reason monks should cause bleeding, why would that be an artifact and not a classlead?
  • edited October 2016
    Wait, why would predator bleeding give monks any reason to cause bleeding as well? The BLEED  and SLIT skills are useless and the rest of our bleeding is from using a bladed weapon (though I'm not actually sure our normal attacks even do that).

To actually contribute to this thread: Are the monthly artifact auction items going to be changed at some time? Having the same 5 all three (?) auctions so far has felt a little dull. Less "what is this month going to bring" and more "let's see if I can get that special button again".
  • Shou said:

To actually contribute to this thread: Are the monthly artifact auction items going to be changed at some time? Having the same 5 all three (?) auctions so far has felt a little dull. Less "what is this month going to bring" and more "let's see if I can get that special button again".

That's the purpose of the monthly items. They are won for the duration of the month, and you can fight over them again the next month. There's a possibility that we'll add more in the future, but for now the plan is for those to continue indefinitely.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • edited October 2016
    Warchant collars/gorgets: (to increase damage of Warchants)

a truesilver gorget : 300 credits +10% damage
    a mithril gorget : 500 credits +15% damage
    Wyrm's Roar gorget : 800 credits +20% damage
  • I need a bigger pack.
  • An artifact similar to the telescope (248) that lets you use STALK or LOCATE.

This way every profession has the opportunity to make an autobasher via just a couple of reflexes rather than just Ranger or a profession with Pioneering. I am not smart enough to code an entire autobasher, but I can make a reflex to autowalk based on this artifact. This would be especially useful considering the changes that allow you to blacklist rooms and STALK/LOCATE not seeking out boss mobs.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • so Theophilus can stalk @jeremy
  • A book that functions as a portable library or lets you remote view books at a linked library.
  • We're looking for artifact ideas to add to our master list again!
  • I'm not sure if this is so much a physical artifact idea but I'd love a way to be able to become a wedding celebrant without having to be a city or guild leader. Maybe like a license or something you could purchase with a few credits or even a token.
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • 3-pronged arrow: Stick a head on the end of the arrow to fire it at someone. Could count as a broad arrow?
  • An upgraded version of the barrel that lets one teleport into and out of the Underworld instantly.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Something that gives the Scribe ability in Artistry ~~ Just for me <3<3

You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • edited February 2017
    Make the whip of taming give peace to mobs or grant some kind of mob movement skill (for non-guards/loyals).

Artifact blunderbuss that reloads itself every 10-20s or so. Would be cool on the flintlock too.
  • 1. cigar box(like from Achaea) where it has a chance to fill with a random cigar every game day. Similar to the flower pot in that way.
    2. fishing chair or any kind of fishing artie that improves fishing quality above the lure. With the new fishing improvements this seems a must! Or some kind of fishing power where we can attach it to an artie we already have.

You say, "Oh crap."
    You say, "My bottle is empty."
    Jeremy raises an eyebrow questioningly.
    Jeremy slaps you on the cheek.
  • Something that extends the life of hearts and soulspears similar to the shard pouch.
  • I'd pay for an item that you could attach to a pet, like how the collar works, to allow them to follow you when flying. Note, it wouldn't let them have the ability to fly by themselves.

• Caelya said:

I'd pay for an item that you could attach to a pet, like how the collar works, to allow them to follow you when flying. Note, it wouldn't let them have the ability to fly by themselves.

I am picturing a non-flying pet dangling in the air by a collar and leash. :neutral:
    You say, "Oh crap."
  • A portable Leechwood root so I don't have to goto 1134 so much.
  • I wanted to say this on the fishing thread, but this is more of an artifact idea than anything else.

How about a portable fish grill? You can only cook fish with it. And it takes time to cook. And different types of fish yield different results. So, like the apple bag but with fish.
    You say, "Oh crap."