Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Seraphyne just won 1445 credits betting on Kloblix Blackhouse!

See HELP GLADIATORS to learn how you can win.

Seraphyne just won 488 credits betting on Kloblix Blackhouse!

Seraphyne just won 259 credits betting on Kloblix Blackhouse!

Seraphyne just won 225 credits betting on Woodrow Fardrifter!

Seraphyne just won 121 credits betting on Woodrow Fardrifter!

(Ring): You say, "Holy meep."

All reality shudders as the voice of Someone powerful thunders across the land,

"Wow."

Over the roaring of waves, @Jules tells you, "Oh god, hehe."

You shout, "What the."

The dream is real.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Antiochan nerds #codingjokes
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Player run events.

ilu
  • IniarIniar Australia
    i heart the admin for this:

Bowing his head, Pypo calls out in supremacy to Nature, summoning its wild power. A soft red lambency radiates around him as the light of Sukhder bathes his frail mortal form, and the power of the natural world susurrates around him. Your body begins to shift and shudder as he transforms into a Weaver; an arachnid hunter and spinner of lesser souls' fates.

True to his name, Pypo deftly weave a silvery cocoon of spider-silk around himself. He runs one taloned finger over the strings and they begin to resonate, and then thicken much like scales, leaving him protected from harm.

Pypo whispers a soft evocation to Nature, demanding it bend to his will; foliage bursts around him as Nature heeds his call to grant him protection.

Reminds me very much of this:

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2016
    I heart that while scavenging for code to lift into my own client, I see this in the IRE client:

:div id="container":
    :!-- Make the magic happen --\:

:!-- Magic... What are you doing magic?! Magic, stahp! --:
    :\div:
  • Its actually the other one I want to get, but alas at the state of my bank account right now :c
  • Oh man, now I want that so much! I have so many credits though that I'm. It using, it seems silly to buy more. You need to make the tickets and costumes buyable in-game!!
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • edited October 2016
    Jeremy said:

I love the fairy costume. Sad that no one has it yet!

Oh god that reminds me of the... I think it was a drug? (>.>) in Aetolia that made you see EVERYTHING in rainbow colours. Not just says. Room descs, people, everything. Tempted to get one now. But I want the vampire one :(
  • Aysari said:

Jeremy said:

I love the fairy costume. Sad that no one has it yet!

Oh god that reminds me of the... I think it was a drug? (>.>) in Aetolia that made you see EVERYTHING in rainbow colours. Not just says. Room descs, people, everything. Tempted to get one now. But I want the vampire one :(
    Still better than "tripping hard."
  • Dicene said:

At least with tripping, you could gag the output... Can't really gag that, when EVERYTHING YOU SEE is rainbows, aside from your prompt.
  • Aysari said:

Dicene said:

At least with tripping, you could gag the output... Can't really gag that, when EVERYTHING YOU SEE is rainbows, aside from your prompt.
    That just means everything is AWESOME.
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Anette said:

Aysari said:

Dicene said:

I wonder if there's a way to get that to play if/when things look like that.
  • I gotted a snowglobe from the wheel.
  • Dimitri said:

Anette said:

Aysari said:

Dicene said:

I wonder if there's a way to get that to play if/when things look like that.
    My kids love the Lego movie, I spent a month straight listening to this song several times a day (along with the entire movie) I both love and hate it.
  • Costumes on the wheel .. the fairy costume dream lives~!
  • DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Natalie Dormer. That is all.
  • Getting a commission done of Anette hype~
  • Dimitri said:

Natalie Dormer. That is all.

she was great as Maergery even though her character on the show was way too HBO imo.
    fifth elephant - terry pratchett
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Zerin Arkadis, the Inferno sadly says, "This wheel is going to bankrupt me."

Zerin deftly spins a sparkling wheel. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud clacking noise.

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding Zerin with 500 Credits.
    [Info]: 500 credit grand prize within the next 400 spins on the Wheel of Fortune.

Zerin Arkadis, the Inferno says, "Oh."

Zerin Arkadis, the Inferno says, "That's nice."

You shove Zerin rudely.

Zerin Arkadis, the Inferno says, "Is the wheel broken again? Will I be shrubbed?!"

Zerin begins to weep uncontrollably.

• Getting 50cr on the wheel, while probably insubstantial, was the one silver lining to a very "stormy" evening last night since my partner irl has been quite unwell, so hey, there's that.
  • Just noticed this and had a good laugh:

> p scepter
    Crafted from glass, this scepter is truly a sight to behold. Its entire shaft has been polished,
    allowing all light to reflect off its surface in a prismatic dance of hues. Several slots are
    carefully carved out along its surface, offering a place to rest for multi-facet gems. The top
    of the scepter reaches up like a raven's claw, its talons clasped around a white stone, its
    centre pulsing with power.
    It weighs about 43 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Anette.
    This is a level 2 scepter.
    carrying around 43 pounds of glass in one hand, golly me, Anette must have had her wheaties this morning!
  • Now if only I had realized it was skeleton and not heart.. I might have spared myself a death or two. I think @Caelya enjoyed that too much.

I take art commissions on request! Visit my website for commission info and more art!
  • I'm so sad that I had to miss it. Glad you all had fun!!
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • Hey @eoghan / @hexe for those of us who missed it, could you post the questions / answers or whatever somewheres?