Skip to content

Improving Imperian Split: Shifting Focus

1234568»

Comments

• No, it's absolutely terrible - which is why I kind of called Juran out a little bit, because he's such a major component in this game if he becomes more active, and stacking that kind of experience/arties/leadership in AM right now would be pretty awful.

It happens a lot though, not just in this game. People clump where they feel welcome. I mean, let's take old school Cyrene as an example. It was an extremely unwelcoming place for a guy into PK. And that is something that plays out to varying degrees all the time.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    :( you are an evil man @Jeremy for tempting me to make a sexual joke. :(
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • God. Iniar is Deadpool... Make this happen.
  • Zorantiz said:

I think the amount of shards that drop per shardfall is too high currently. With the low population of the game (less competition) one shardfall can probably cover most people's shard usage for at least a week.

Halving shardfall generation while doubling shard harvest time could actually be a pretty interesting solution here. I'd hate to see shardfalls get shorter, but I think you're onto something when you say one shardfall can sustain people for too long given the rate of shard useage.
  • Having a motivation to get into PvP would be good. Speaking purely for myself, I feel like a single mechanic that most people have on lockdown isn't pressing enough to do all the required work/coding when top-tier has it handled. Unless I missed the part that said this game is purely about pvp'ing to shards then afk/chat until next shard fall....
  • Working on a couple options for that. I have an interesting idea I will discuss a bit more after we get this profession thing done.