Skip to content

Imperian Tradeskill Revamp, Part 2!

124»

Comments

• It's completely automatic. I demonstrated the "tap" syntax to show how you fill an empty vial for the first time.
  • edited January 2013
    hrm, so I guess it has no restrictions then. Which is what I believe @Khizan was worried about.

• edited January 2013
    Delrayne said:
    hrm, so I guess it has no restrictions then. Which is what I believe @Khizan was worried about.

Which is what @Eusto stated.  Though I'm curious.  The "If you can sip you can fill." It doesn't put restrictions like you can't refill if you have anorexia correct?  I feel like this is a dumb question but may as well ask, just to be clear. 
  • Selthis said:
    Delrayne said:

Which is what @Eusto stated.  Though I'm curious.  The "If you can sip you can fill." It doesn't put restrictions like you can't refill if you have anorexia correct?  I feel like this is a dumb question but may as well ask, just to be clear. 
    It automatically refills as soon as you take your final sip, so it literally requires you to sip (to emptiness) to refill. Filling a vial for the very first time (as in, BUY EMPTY) will have light restrictions: things like don't be asleep, don't be dead.
  • Haha, wow. We just really overcomplicated that...Sorry Eusto.

• Don't be sorry! Better safe, right?
  • Important note: I'll be messaging testers details in about 9 hours when I'm home from work. Don't be alarmed if you haven't heard from me until then.
  • Just in case you don't check announce posts: I've messaged the chosen testers and announced my ideal day for loading the live changes: Tuesday.
  • Let me make sure I understand how tomes are going to be reworked:

Tomes are deleted. Any patterns/layouts inside will be permed, and credit for open slots will be given so I can perm more in the future, up to the 50 slot max. Right?
    I play Shaddus from Lusternia, and Vitias here. If you like me from Lusternia, you'll probably like me here. If you don't like me from Lusternia, you'll get over it.
  • You've got it. For each of the 50 slots in each of your Tomes, you'll be receiving either a preservation on one of the designs inside or a free preservation for future use.
  • Alright, works for me. I rarely play, and I've only got 7 designs worth keeping in my tome anyway.
    I play Shaddus from Lusternia, and Vitias here. If you like me from Lusternia, you'll probably like me here. If you don't like me from Lusternia, you'll get over it.