Skip to content

New Artifacts Wishlist

Comments

• Risca said:
    An artifact or new token ware item that lets you have 1 additional pet out at a time.
    I was pretty done with dirt trap every day back when you had to dedicate your pet slot for it.
  • We already have classes with mount class pets and I don't see outriders or diabolists running around spamming dirttrap. In fact, the only person who has felt like using dirttrap lately was willing to do it even if it meant forgoing their mount.
  • Beads of Faith

Increases the drop rate of relics
  • Ohm said:
    Beads of Faith

I might call it something else but this would probably make a decent low-cost token ware for the sect fanatics, or a 50/100cr artifact.  I'd buy it.
  • Ohm said:
    Beads of Faith

Relics have to be intentionally rare though or the system breaks down. Shrine powers are absurdly strong.
  • Juran said:
    Ohm said:
    Beads of Faith

Relics have to be intentionally rare though or the system breaks down. Shrine powers are absurdly strong.
    Don't ask me what's in Anette's basement then.
  • Anette said:
    Juran said:
    Ohm said:
    Beads of Faith

Don't ask me what's in Anette's basement then.
    It's all a mater of scale. 500 relics sitting in your basement? You can pick maybe 3-4 shrines and transmogrify up whatever you'd like in them.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I really want a version of the silver knife (203) but instead to have it as eyes for a jar.
  • A seed pouch.

Unless I'm missing something very obvious, there's no way to currently store seeds. If you're not going to add a way that everyone can use, could we at least get an artifact that allows for their storage? Pretty, pretty please? Even better would be a pouch that generates them like the prism pouch for inks, but I'd settle for just being able to store them.
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • An artifact that allows pets to RETURN to you while you're indoors.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • And now all I can think of is a little fox crashing through the walls of a house like the kool aid man.
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • A satchel of cloaking

Allows you to hide your held inventory from others
  • We're looking for new ideas for artifacts! Temporary, permanent, low end, high end... You name it, we want to hear it. They can be anything from vanity items to class related, so get those creative juices flowing!

If you don't want to post here, just shoot me a message on the forums or in game and it will be reviewed.
  • edited June 2016
    A new vanity item to change your logout/login messages in-room. Preset ones, like the crowns/chokers/cloaks, would be neat.

• Faster salve balance.
  • edited June 2016
    A more permanent version of mentor scrolls, which currently give the target the max health and damage for your current level for 24 hours (5 uses per scroll), would be amazing. Probably limit it to one person per day instead of multiple people, and I think it'd be fair. Maybe have the option of upgrading it with aspect perks for an additional person per day. The overall reaction of newbies that benefit from it has been fantastic, either way.

Also, there's currently the gleaming stone promo item, which increases mobdamage by 5% permanently for the user, plus more if in-room with other people who have used it. More effects like this would be great, to encourage group bashing without it getting too ridiculous. Maybe +5% bashing exp? +5% gold drops? +5% relic drops? +5% crit chance? Those effects might not necessarily be feasible, but maybe something along those lines, I'm not sure.

Arti talons/claws for knight pets. Smithed talons and hearts/corpses currently give your bird or dog the ability to raze rebounding and they do slightly more damage, so it would be a worthwhile investment for lazy people who forget to make their bird a cyborg or cover their dog in blood.

More silly little games, whether it's just a promo item or a permanently available thing. For example, the rock'em sock'em robot thing that you could get from stockings, or snow (which you can make into snowballs and have a giant war with, or make snowmen of all your friends).

• Just some quick spitballing, I'll try to come up with some more when I am free later.

Class ones:

- Berserker: A collar/daegger/taekate belt/etc equivalent for berserker shouts: currently its one of the only primary attacks without one, probably because it got moved off magic damage in the beta.

- Predator: Something that let's you fashion bigger batches of darts for predator.

- Mage: Artefact to let you have more windscribes active at a time (if there is a cap? Noone around new).

- Predator: Artefact to let you have more heirlooms active at a time.

- Monk: artefact for more mindprints at a time (might be a waste of time depending on monk revamp).

General:

- Bring back the hammer of forging and just make it cut all smithing-related balances in half, because nobody got time for that.

- An item that generates one of the random soulstones a day (the consumeable 8 hour buff ones, not the double xp ones), maybe make them not sellable on the promo market, but would probably be fine given the ease of generating them via bosses if you're so inclined.

- Could do the above with different consumeables in general, I know the capsules and scrolls get burned really fast given our newbie rate.

- Super armguards (legguards?) that have half the cooldown of current armguards (just the active one, not the aggression one). For those of us that dc right after tapping armguards then lose all our defs and throw a tantrum.

- A consumeable that will take the place of a single assembly piece (but no more than one per item). Anyone have a piece of granite? Anyone (for less than 500 cr*)?

• Some of these look nice. We will be adding several new ones in over the next month. Post any ideas you have and I will keep checking back.

• Berserkers ALREADY require both an artifact longsword and an artifact shield to properly artifact up. Please consider basing Shout damage off of weapon damage instead of giving them a THIRD offensive artifact they need.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• DimitriDimitri Somewhere cold
    Wardens - Artifact crossbows, primarily just to shake things up with the artifact bows. Bows from what i understand (non-arti person) are generally faster as well as stronger. Arti-crossbows could be stronger still, but slower. The Schtick of Tradeoff applies here, yes.
  • Khizan said:
    Berserkers ALREADY require both an artifact longsword and an artifact shield to properly artifact up. Please consider basing Shout damage off of weapon damage instead of giving them a THIRD offensive artifact they need.
    Now we absolutely have to do it.

• A dollhouse for my hoard of dolls. Ideally, it would be an item like the tome of organization and just neatly organize them/tidy up your inventory so you don't have to waste space in a pack or something.

• I know this idea has come up before, but I really, really would love an instant tattoo artifact(or token item). Fairly certain we've debunked the idea that it has any real balance implications, so let's make it happen! As long as it is reasonably priced(150C or 5 tokens or something), I would grab one pretty much immediately. I know many, many other people that would also buy it instantly.
  • Caelya said:
    A dollhouse for my hoard of dolls. Ideally, it would be an item like the tome of organization and just neatly organize them/tidy up your inventory so you don't have to waste space in a pack or something.
    I just use inventory categories for this. I have one big category of "Crap" which is everything I don't want to look at.

Crap: pipet warhorn feedbag orb skyhammer gem anchor stone brush mirror figurine altar keyring statue  mallet grease barrel horn page spade token dice doll snowglobe scarecrow turkey troggle battlecage compass meteor vial pocketbelt pipe scroll tinderbox sphere mirror puzzlebox nosering bucket handmirror (gagged)

Way cheaper than a dollhouse and just as effective.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited July 2016
    An artifact that lets you upgrade an animal's existing skills. That is, if your cat is only capable of learning up to 30% deliver, let it go up to 100%. I feel like people would pay for this if they could assure the animals that they like have the functions they want. It's currently just sort of sad when you find a really neat animal out in the wild and then discover it's so dumb that all the skills it can learn are capped at like 20%.

• I want to teach my llama the macarena
  • Twinkling crystal eye: 100 credits
    - Pinpoint the room within which deaths occur!
    - Only works while you have the deathsight defense active.
    - Gives the room name within which deaths occur, not the room number.

Can that one also be an artifact power so I can put it on something pre-existing?

• Khizan said:
    Twinkling crystal eye: 100 credits
    - Pinpoint the room within which deaths occur!
    - Only works while you have the deathsight defense active.
    - Gives the room name within which deaths occur, not the room number.

Can that one also be an artifact power so I can put it on something pre-existing?
    It wasn't posted, but it already is - deatheye
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • That is the best power name.