Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• I kind of like the variety of payouts to be honest.  There's a little something for everyone in there.  I just rue that I haven't gotten any of the credit ones because they would make my housebuilding much more expedient. >.>
  • A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of Ethereal Shackles and 1000 Credits.

Was like 3 spins from 25 mark...

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a pair of Ethereal Shackles and a baby phoenix.
    You just won 50 credits! Huzzah!

Then started power-spinning...

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a lucky clover and a pair of Ethereal Shackles.
    You just won 500 credits! Huzzah!
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • The next grand prize..

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with 25 Credits and a lucky clover.
    You just won 500 credits! Huzzah!
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • The power spinners club
  • A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a polished wooden staff and 250 Credits.

I've won about 3,000 credits today. Definitely should end on that.

• A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a polished wooden staff and 250 Credits.

I've won about 3,000 credits today. Definitely should end on that.
    And I've gotten a couple of truefavours aaaand that's about it of any value :c
  • Just woke up.. saw @Kalima spinning. So I said, "Has the wheel been kind?" "Nope," she said.

So I spin like three times...

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with 750 Credits and an embroidered symbol of dancing 
    wisps.

Good morning.

• Share :c
  • I have wanted to try a pig contest for a very long time.  Finally confirmed that pig contests are awesome.  
  • edited March 2016
    Jules said:
    I have wanted to try a pig contest for a very long time.  Finally confirmed that pig contests are awesome.  

First google result for pig contest. Fascinating hobby you've got there. May I inquire as to how you got into it?
  • What.  How did that guy win?  That one lady was seriously channeling her inner pig.  I call fowl.   :bz
  • Reminds me of:

• Juran.

Man is a legend!
  • @Jules I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! I'll try to remember to hold more events more often!
  • Waking up to read Ohm's poem about the wheel... deciding to spin a couple of times:

A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with 250 Credits and a lucky clover.

• Do you like making @Ohm cry, @Theophilus:))
  • I like the wheel. Even if all I get is xp
  • demon's_pass              Demon's Pass                   30
    necropolis                the Necropolis                 30
    Making things happen, one random sale at a time.
  • mimic mirrors
    You cannot imitate that person.

Today we shall die.
  • I'd like to start the petition to ban @Theophilius from all luck based events and promotions. Clearly he is using unjust measures to pull ahead and win unfairly. But I've discovered his method and its time to shed light. He wins based on the jealousy of others and the more he inspires the greater his luck. Do not give in!
  • Andarius said:
    I'd like to start the petition to ban @Theophilius from all luck based events and promotions. Clearly he is using unjust measures to pull ahead and win unfairly. But I've discovered his method and its time to shed light. He wins based on the jealousy of others and the more he inspires the greater his luck. Do not give in!
    Theophilus*   :|

• No error in my post, there is a man out there similar to your name cheating the Wheel and its system. We're putting an end to it this day!
  • Linslet said:
    mimic mirrors

Try Song as well - I don't know why we can't imitate her
  • Whoever designed the Hormack quest. Lots of colors and blatant indicators!

^ Forgot to push enter on this one a few days ago.

And for the cham thing, I think they flag anyone whose name 'technically' violates the name rules by being an object instead of making them change their name.

Ex.

mimic sephiroth
  • Kabaal said:
    Whoever designed the Hormack quest. Lots of colors and blatant indicators!

I love colors!
  • [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Exterminator' Achievement! You have earned a set of silver bracelets.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You are 900000 points from earning the 'Annihilation' achievement.

I have been waiting for this forever.

• Yeah, you're almost there!
  • [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Exterminator' Achievement! You have earned a set of silver bracelets.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You are 900000 points from earning the 'Annihilation' achievement.

I have been waiting for this forever.
    I'm 1/4 of the way there!
  • Completing the converge assembly set 
    - love the cloak the most