Skip to content

What -is- This?!

So, since people in my ring weren't able to give a definitive answer, perhaps someone here can resolve a puzzle. What -is- this thing I got from the Wheel?

"a peppermint-tusked gingerbread boar"

Comments

• Well.

My guess would be that it's a pig made out of gingerbread whose tusks are made out of peppermint.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Did you get a pet?
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Lartus, I'm really not sure. It came from the Wheel. I can't find it in HELP VANITY PETS or HELP FAMILIARS. Commands that are used for familiars don't function, so I'm sure it isn't one of those. Vanity pet perhaps. It's the only thing I can think of. But even then, I'm not certain.

...and despite being made of gingerbread, I can't eat it.
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Well...I logged in and my boar was replaced by 'a fluffy ream coloured corgi pup'. Curious.
  • I beilieve the technical term for what happened is a 'oopsie-daisy'! The wrong thing got put in the wheel by accident so the wrong prize was given out. Sorry about that!
  • SalikSalik Da Burgh
    Nice technical term. Thanks!
  • imo I'd rather have the peppermint tusked boar than a stupid corgi.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I'll take them both, they sound adorkable. :D

I take art commissions on request! Visit my website for commission info and more art!
  • AndariusAndarius Texas
    edited March 2016
    maybe the same thing is happening with me then? I got 2 Turhrangis fairy within a crystal jar and they don't even respond to pet commands.

Clear aquamarine water that fills this jar cut from the thick, absolutely transparent crystal smells of ocean, sea breeze and seashells. Twirling, diving and enjoying herself in it is a tiny creature, miniature female, but not quite. Long hair seems to be of sea foam that dissolves and comes out of the water, mixing with it as she whirls gaily. The dress made of sea weed of all shades of green clings to her voluptuous forms as a second skin, leaving her shoulders and arms bare but hiding her feet. When she emerges out of the water, the diaphanous mantle on her shoulders turns into what it really is, iridescent wings that flutter impatiently behind her shoulders.
    It weighs about 2 pounds and 13 ounces.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Andarius.