Skip to content

Nostalgia

Post your Imperian nostalgia here.

Let's remember only the good or neutral.

Remember when you first hunted creepers and getting blackout made you think you just died?
Remember when marauders used to be the bane of your existence in the Wastelands?
Remember the Saboteurs novice quest where you had to evade into the room to kill a "boss"? (this is actually what sold me on Imperian when I first started).
(Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
(Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."

Comments

• I remember @Juran one shot double axking me when I learned parry to stop the two shot double sdk combo.
  • Getting told to TOUCH LIFE and getting the message, "You have no life."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Finding old logs like these:

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I remember grace flings a tarot at you .... Reject grace. those days
  • Septus said:
    I remember @Juran one shot double axking me when I learned parry to stop the two shot double sdk combo.
    SDK was such a brilliant skill in team fights, because it forced people to choose between taking that damage and giving up parry head for flashkick and shield stun. UCP did more damage per combo, but didn't force that question mark.
  • Axe stuuunnnnn
  • Demonrays
    AL Client
    Thornspray/Incinerate
    Aeon/Mercury slash

• I still use AL Client.
  • Gurn said:
    I still use AL Client.
    I got tired of it crashing on WARES because of ANSII.

• Gurn said:
    I still use AL Client.
    I got tired of it crashing on WARES because of ANSII.

That's why I pay other people to shop for me, like a true rich 1%.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart finding a log of me solo-annihilating @Septus in a group fight. It is in glorious technicolour too. Featuring @Kryss, @Menoch, @Celestine, @Aros, @Abigail.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Thanatos hesitates for a moment, contemplating the portal.

Thanatos steps through the rift, and disappears.

A profound silent sadness, as Aetherius has never known, covers the land.
  • Shou said:
    Thanatos hesitates for a moment, contemplating the portal.

Thanatos steps through the rift, and disappears.

A profound silent sadness, as Aetherius has never known, covers the land.

Is there any resource that has that entire event? Because it was kind of awesome.
  • edited February 2016
    Um... I think I used to have some note of the battles I saw, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Events 190-202 are a good read if you want, 202 being the entire final battle.

http://pastebin.com/YJjkAg58 is the first fight though, I found that one.
  • All the god deaths should be on the old Imperian forums under a thread titled something like "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: NO GODS, NO MASTERS".

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Ah yeah, there you go. I forgot about those old forums. I don't say it often, but good job Khizan.

A link for ease: http://www.imperian.com/forum/achievement-unlocked-no-gods-no-masters
  • Demonrays
    AL Client
    Thornspray/Incinerate
    Aeon/Mercury slash

Fight Harum-scarum to get hit by demonrays. I do miss them though, why did they get removed?
  • Being given the Blade of the Artisan by Janus within the first week of the game being opened.

Seeing the Blade of the Artisan being wielded by Asuna when I played again in October and November.
  • Aquafresh? Aquaman? I can't remember, his posts were epic.
  • edited May 2016
    http://hastebin.com/opesusugad.hs

Trying to remember outdated skills and people who were the best of each profession. This is a rough draft created with input from several people..

Any advice for changes or additions of skills? Unfortunately I only need one person for each profession, so I had to leave some pretty bad ass people.

• Not that I want to take myself out of your story, but use Dray instead of Juran for Predator. He's way cooler than me, and honestly I was using his offense at that time anyway.

If you want to put me back in, make me a maelstrom summoning, grove displacing, grove lightning evoking, wyvern-bond using Druid. I was much more Druid than Lionas.