Skip to content

X-mas Promo

Thanks for the recent probe addition so we can see charges on consumables!

A couple other outstanding items related to this promotion:
1. Please allow us to use candles, etc on promo market and assign a tradein cost. With the tier 1 stockings, you can accumulate a lot of these (and one is fairly useless as is).

2. The promo states that for every five of a particular tier, we get a bonus stocking of that tier. I've bought bundles from three different tier groups, and all of the stockings look the same (red plat/gold or green plat/gold). Is the system correctly assigning different tiered bonus stockings?

“We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    Thank god I haven't bought any yet.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Eldreth said:
    Thanks for the recent probe addition so we can see charges on consumables!

A couple other outstanding items related to this promotion:
    1. Please allow us to use candles, etc on promo market and assign a tradein cost. With the tier 1 stockings, you can accumulate a lot of these (and one is fairly useless as is).

2. The promo states that for every five of a particular tier, we get a bonus stocking of that tier. I've bought bundles from three different tier groups, and all of the stockings look the same (red plat/gold or green plat/gold). Is the system correctly assigning different tiered bonus stockings?

The bonus stockings will either be the platinum (That's your red plat, and green plat) Then the highest ones are gold. These are the special ones.
  • All sorted out. Check the announce news