Skip to content

Veil of the Obtenebrate

2»

Comments

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited January 2013
    The reason no one saw this back in the day is because people wanted to fight and it was hard to get good ones. People who want the competition are going to find ways to get involved in pk (Azefel) and make themselves available to fight (pre-twist). Whats happened now is players are getting benefits from systems designed to generate pk (aspects, shards, obelisks) and don't want to pay the piper for the perks (Therian, Dias). Therian is only a problem if you want to ko a monolith. Dias is Dias . Both veils are dumb. The only way I can get bypass this stupidity is to invest 2000cr. I'm buying it to counter their artifact (Lionas), but it's making me as bad as them in the process(also Lionas). This is dumb. Deep down, we all know why this system was created, credit farming arms race. 

Let's also be honest here. The old earrings of Gazali, the current veils of the obtenebrate and the raksha bands are all conflict avoiding mechanisms. Based on that, they really have no place in a game which fosters a sense of wild-west-esque peekay. You don't buy these because you want to fight. (Unless you're Lionas and you drop 2k to spy on people).

At least with pet track, you can say "i used it to start a fight."