Skip to content

Owned

Comments

• That was on a defiance shrine, so everybody in that room had 0% resistances.

In that room EVERYBODY takes huge damage.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    It was scary. I thought Septus was taking steroids.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I should've forsaken such silly things as engage and gone all in.

Next time I am lucky enough to have a pocket defiance shrine, this will be a thing.

• edited September 2015

Zephyrinus, Student of the Arts yells, "Please, a 3v1 and you can't even block my escape route? Is taunting all you can do?"
    <606/606h 480/480m B:0 [100]> <-b db> [T:Zephyrinus | Room | Mentals: 0 |]
    You regain equilibrium.
    Vortex ticked.
    <606/606h 480/480m B:0 [100]> <eb db> [T:Zephyrinus | Room | Mentals: 0 |]
    M -30 [6.3%]
    You stretch forth with your mind and open a link between yourself and Zephyrinus, forcing the wormhole to reach out and pull him to you. Zephyrinus tumbles to your feet.
    [AL] Zephyrinus - here
    Zephyrinus's eyes uncloud as a wunjo rune heals his blindness.
    A look of pain crosses Zephyrinus's face as a sowulu rune lets loose a scream at him.
    A look of pain crosses Zephyrinus's face as a sowulu rune lets loose a scream at him.
    Kanthari ceases to prop up a tall totem pole.
    eq:2.75

• edited September 2015
    I have that skill highlighted now - unless I'm actually hindered by active abilities/room control, or have a massive lag spike, it'll never happen again that particular manner. In any case, my mass defence wasn't working properly along with rebounding (autocuring rebounding does not handle pipes well). Should be fixed now but who knows >.>
  • Whelp, lust trigger disappears when Mudlet crashes while coding. Fuuuuuuuuuuu.
  • edited October 2015
  • Xeron's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Xeron drives a mithril shield into your body in a violent bash that leaves you 
    reeling.
    Damage Taken: 70 blunt, physical (raw damage: 115)
    You are afflicted with sensitivity.
    The thrill of the battle flowing through his body, Xeron hurls a powerful weakening 
    scream towards you.
    The chant causes you to suffer from clumsiness.
    You are afflicted with clumsiness.
    H:403 M:469 <eb b Vote> 

-- me survives a few rounds of this fine, pew pew --

H:403 M:467 <eb b Vote>
    Septus descends from above.
    [here - Septus (1)]

-- ...son of a lich --

A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Xeron.
    H:403 M:431 <-b b Vote> c
    Septus climbs onto a hulking velociraptor.
    Septus's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Devotion burning in his eyes, Septus raises an imperious hand towards you and the 
    Rite of Cleansing produces a purifying flame.
    The flame explodes into a searing furnace, burning you painfully.
    Damage Taken: 62 fire, mental (raw damage: 39)
    Septus reaves you furiously with a Fleshrender battleaxe.
    Damage Taken: 136 cutting, physical (raw damage: 118)
    Extreme heat roars through your body at the touch of a Fleshrender battleaxe.
    You are afflicted with ablaze.
    Damage Taken: 93 fire, mental (raw damage: 58)
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.
    Septus reaves you furiously with a Fleshrender battleaxe.
    The final blow is too much for you, and you fall to the floor a broken, bloody mess.
    You have been slain by Septus.
    You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.
    Damage Taken: 138 cutting, physical (raw damage: 120)

... D:
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • H:445/669 M:431/449 B:168 <e- pp> <pdb> K:0 R:40 queue reset all
    Alesei's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Alesei barks at a ravenous hound, ordering it to attack you.
    Alesei secures her previously wielded items and instantly draws a shining longsword into her left hand, with a truesilver shie
    ld flowing into the right.
    Alesei lacerates your skin calmly with the sharp edge of a shining longsword, amplifying the bleeding wounds.
    Damage Taken: 61 cutting, physical (raw damage: 168)
    As the weapon strikes you, you feel your health start to slip away as it hungrily feeds from you.
    Damage Taken: 63 cold (raw damage: 85)
    As the weapon strikes you, it burns your flesh painfully.
    Damage Taken: 86 fire, mental (raw damage: 167)
    A ghastly aura envelops you momentarily.
    Your hearing is suddenly restored.
    You have lost the deaf defence.
    Alesei lacerates your skin calmly with the sharp edge of a shining longsword, amplifying the bleeding wounds.
    Damage Taken: 64 cutting, physical (raw damage: 177)
    As the weapon strikes you, you feel your health start to slip away as it hungrily feeds from you.
    Damage Taken: 63 cold (raw damage: 85)
    As the weapon strikes you, it burns your flesh painfully.
    Damage Taken: 86 fire, mental (raw damage: 167)
    A prickly, stinging sensation spreads through your body.
    You are afflicted with sensitivity.
    Alesei sends her essence storming through your body, causing a chilling ripple.
    You have been slain by Alesei.
    Your berserking rage leaves you.
    You have lost the insomnia defence.
    You have lost the blind defence.
    You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.
    Damage Taken: 33 cold, mental (raw damage: 35)

Maybe hat will make you feel better.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• B:168
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Two longsword DKs and a Wytch. :(

• edited October 2015

30 seconds later...

"You have been slain by a mutated direwolf."
  • edited October 2015
    You say, "Oh, it went well."
    You say, "I was mostly bait."
    You twiddle your thumbs.
    Sunkissed Sela Keth'Aera, the Crimson Shadow says, "A fishy man being bait..poetic..almost.."
    You say, "..that's funny."

Edit: Oops. Thought this was Quotes. oh well. Sorry
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • Dicene said:

30 seconds later...

"You have been slain by a mutated direwolf."
    Is it bad that the first thing I saw, was that you're missing a | at the end of the mass line? :S
  • You have scored a hit on the vitals of your enemy! (x4)
    Damage dealt: 68 Remaining: 0.00%
    The final blow is too much, you have slain a feral cougar.
    You take a small pile of sovereigns from the corpse as you pick it up.
    Balance Taken: 3.33s
    You see the following objects:
    "shrine46331"             a Conquest shrine A
    "monolith61301"           a stone monolith A
    "root176336"              an animated apple root A 272h
    "root230026"              an animated blackthorn root A 272h
    "root243909"              an animated hawthorn root A
    Number of objects: 5
    H: 553/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    You place your hands on the monolith and begin to concentrate on imbuing it with the essence of your
    aspect.
    H: 553/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    Autocuring disabled.
    Automatic defence handling disabled.
    You continue to concentrate on taking over control of the monolith.
    The rain slows to a mere mist.
    A feral cougar snarls angrily at you and moves in for the kill. [Target Marked] already tagged as
    aggressive
    With a swipe of his paw, a feral cougar stripes your flesh with wounds.
    H: 529/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    Your bandages staunch a good portion of your bleeding.
    H: 528/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    H: 506/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    H: 506/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    Your bandages staunch all of your bleeding.
    H: 484/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    (Ring): You say, "This cougar came to gank me."
    H: 525/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    Your wounds cause you to bleed 2 health.
    H: 523/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    H: 501/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    H: 500/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    A feral cougar springs at you, his claws battering and raking either side of your face.
    H: 481/553 M: 295/295  [ebdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    Growling low in his throat, a feral cougar pounces on you, pushing you over.
    You are afflicted with prone.
    H: 448/553 M: 295/295  [ebpdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    (Ring): You say, "This is stupid."
    H: 448/553 M: 295/295  [ebpdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    H: 425/553 M: 295/295  [ebpdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    H: 424/553 M: 295/295  [ebpdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    A feral cougar springs at you, his claws battering and raking either side of your face.
    H: 425/553 M: 295/295  [ebpdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    Your wounds cause you to bleed 2 health.
    H: 423/553 M: 295/295  [ebpdb] [61.30%] [Cougar AU RAID (DAM) [0 0] [blk haw app] []
    You must first raise yourself and stand up.
    You have failed to take control of the monolith
  • IniarIniar Australia
    That cougar has foiled many a future hero.
  • edited November 2015
    (Ring): Drakov says, "Uh oh, Oystir."

You are now holding a large silver ring in your left hand.
    You throw a large silver ring at a glass fish bowl, but it does little more than startle him.
    You hold your breath and carefully release the ring, watching as it hits the bowl just right to
    slide around its neck.
    Balance Taken: 2.20s

(Ring): Drakov says, "Tell garth men of the night."

You throw a large silver ring at a glass fish bowl, but it does little more than startle him.
    You throw the ring up high in the air and watch as it comes crashing down besides the bowl.

With a flick of your wrist you send the ring flying through the air to land ontop of the bowl.

As you toss a large silver ring into the air, it lands on a glass fish bowl, before knocking it over,
    killing the fish inside. You look around and then slowly leave the room, hoping no one noticed.

A wall of deathly fish tanks.

(Ring): Iniar says, "Ooh."

You tell Garth the Pumpkin Keeper, "Men of the night."
    Garth the Pumpkin Keeper tells you, "These are the scores of the men fighting for King of the Night.
    "
    The scores of the Men of the Halloween Festival are:
    183 Drakov
    177 Oystir
    177 Etienne
    173 Mercer
    164 Shaheen

(Ring): Iniar says, "MEN OF THE NIGHT."

(Ring): Iniar says, "Giggidy."

Before the ring toss booth.

Before the dart throwing booth.

You greet Gogo the Dart Master with a sincere smile.
    Gogo the Dart Master says, "I do hope someone of your simple mind will be able to handle my game, it
    is rather easy, but there have been times you folk have surprised me."
     [1] (say) Let's do this!
     [2] (say) Maybe in a bit.

You say, "Let's do this!"
    Gogo the Dart Master says, "Head up and find the bucket of darts, take one out, wield it, and throw
    it at the board. If you can't figure that out, then, well, I feel sorry for your significant other."

Dart Tossing Booth One.
    A bucket full of darts sits on top of a stool here. Suspended in the air h

(Ring): Iniar says, "Hey Oystir."

You pick up ten small darts from a bucket of darts.
    There is no other dart here.

You are now holding a small dart in your left hand.
    You throw a small dart at a dart board, but it does little more than startle him.
    You grumble to yourself after tossing a small dart at a dart board, as it barely hits the outer ring.

You throw a small dart at a dart board, but it does little more than startle him.
    You close one eye and take aim, throwing a small dart at a dart board, hitting just outside of the
    target.

You nod your head with determination and toss a small dart at a dart board, hitting the outer ring.
    Balance Taken: 2.20s

(Ring): Iniar says, "Lol."

You jump in the air with glee as you strike the center of the target with a small dart.

before you can even throw a small dart at a dart board, you prick your finger and drop a small dart,
    you look around to make sure no one saw before picking it up and throwing it at the target, hitting an outer ring.

(Ring): Iniar says, "Afk ass."

before you can even throw a small dart at a dart board, you prick your finger and drop a small dart,
    you look around to make sure no one saw before picking it up and throwing it at the target, hitting
    an outer ring.

You close one eye and take aim, throwing a small dart at a dart board, hitting just outside of the target.

You close one eye and take aim, throwing a small dart at a dart board, hitting just outside of the
    target.

You take up a small dart and toss it at a dart board without looking, as you open your eyes you see
    it has hit a middle ring of the target.

You nod your head with determination and toss a small dart at a dart board, hitting the outer ring.

You give yourself a nod before heading back out of the room.
    A massive dart board.

Entering a massive pumpkin.

You greet Garth the Pumpkin Keeper with a sincere smile.
    Garth the Pumpkin Keeper says, "Fantastic, Oystir! You have completed all five games for the month."

Garth the Pumpkin Keeper says, "You can tell me "Men of the Night" to see where you're at in the
    rankings."
    TELL GARTH Men of the Night.

(Ring): You say, "Um."

Garth the Pumpkin Keeper says, "You have done well, working hard on the festival. Here is a little
    something from me to you."
    Garth the Pumpkin Keeper whistles loudly and watches as an animated pumpkin rolls in from the south.
    He then leans down and picks it up before handing it over to you.

(Ring): You say, "I see myself at the top."

You tell Garth the Pumpkin Keeper, "Men of the night."
    Garth the Pumpkin Keeper tells you, "These are the scores of the men fighting for King of the Night.
    "
    The scores of the Men of the Halloween Festival are:
    204 Oystir
    183 Drakov
    177 Etienne
    173 Mercer
    164 Shaheen
    159 Theophilus

(Ring): You say, "B!7(h."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    18:10:47.400   Fensrun steps aboard the chariot and firmly grasps the reins.
    18:10:47.401   Fensrun concentrates briefly and a terrifying visage of Cadmus, the cursed shaman appears briefly in 
    18:10:47.401   front of you, wreathed in flames.
    18:10:47.401   The visage glares at you and a strange feeling descends upon you.
    18:10:47.402   You are afflicted with hallucinations.
    18:10:47.418   You are afflicted with addiction.
    18:10:47.433   Fensrun's hands briefly turn black.
    18:10:47.434   Fensrun moves her hands rapidly in front of you.
    18:10:47.435   Air moves chaotically around you and you feel your patience vanish.
    18:10:47.435   Damage Taken: 40 magickal, mental (raw damage: 49)
    18:10:47.436   You are afflicted with impatience.
    18:10:47.446   Fensrun passes her hand in front of you. You feel an invisible claw brush the back of your skull.
    18:10:47.447   You are afflicted with madness.
    18:10:47.457   551[86] 731[100] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 2 
    18:10:47.637   You touch the tree of life tattoo.
    18:10:47.638   Strange voices whisper in your mind, foiling your attempt.
    18:10:47.639   551[86] 731[100] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 2 
    18:10:47.644   Fensrun quickly eats a juniper berry.
    18:10:47.654   551[86] 731[100] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 1 
    18:10:47.680   Fensrun's condition stands at 429/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:47.683   Fensrun's condition stands at 429/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:47.684   551[86] 707[96] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.005   You are again able to link yourself to a sketch.
    18:10:48.006   551[86] 707[96] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.015   You have inserted the "laurel" cure to the queue.
    18:10:48.016   551[86] 707[96] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.360   Fensrun's condition stands at 429/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:48.362   There is no sketch here that could carry out this order.
    18:10:48.363   You link yourself to the magick of a sketch of a Hunter and force it to act.
    18:10:48.364   A sketch of a Hunter rumbles ominously and splashes flame across Fensrun's body, leaving her skin 
    18:10:48.364   reddened and blistered.
    18:10:48.369   Fensrun's condition stands at 392/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:48.371   551[86] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.376   Fensrun takes a drink from a withered rose vial.
    18:10:48.394   551[86] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.399   Fensrun rubs some salve on her skin.
    18:10:48.409   551[86] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.609   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 429 (85.80%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:48.610   551[86] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.618   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 429 (85.80%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:48.619   551[86] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.624   Fensrun's condition stands at 486/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:48.628   Fensrun's condition stands at 486/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:48.629   551[86] 652[89] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.634   Fensrun's condition stands at 486/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:48.638   Fensrun's condition stands at 486/500 health and 454/527 mana.
    18:10:48.638   551[86] 628[85] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.641   You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    18:10:48.642   551[86] 628[85] eb db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.861   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 429 (85.80%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:48.862   551[86] 628[85] eb db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.869   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 392 (78.40%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:48.870   551[86] 628[85] eb db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 1 
    18:10:48.874   Your clarity defence is already on.
    18:10:48.883   Fensrun widens her eyes in wonder as her hearing improves.
    18:10:48.905   A wave of sickness emanates briefly from Fensrun.
    18:10:48.906   The power word inflicts the stupidity malady.
    18:10:48.917   Equilibrium Taken: 2.32s
    18:10:48.919   551[86] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.186   551[86] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.191   You may drink another healing elixir.
    18:10:49.192   551[86] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.195   Ooh look! A lovely lake. Perhaps you'll dive in!
    18:10:49.196   You leap up and attempt a graceful swan dive...right into the solid ground.
    18:10:49.197   You are afflicted with prone.
    18:10:49.207   551[86] 616[84] -b pdb 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.211   You take a drink of an elixir of health from an emerald vial.
    18:10:49.212   Health Gain: 86
    18:10:49.212   The elixir heals your body.
    18:10:49.213   637[100] 616[84] -b pdb 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.217   You spring up from the ground to your feet.
    18:10:49.217   You have cured prone.
    18:10:49.229   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.484   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 486 (97.20%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:49.486   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.492   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 486 (97.20%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:49.493   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.497   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 486 (97.20%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:49.498   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.501   (Core): You say, "Fensrun H: 486 (97.20%) M: 454 (86.15%)"
    18:10:49.502   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.517   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.804   Fensrun steps aboard the chariot and firmly grasps the reins.
    18:10:49.805   Fensrun quickly flings a card with the image of the Moon at you.
    18:10:49.806   Eerie visions float in front of your eyes, pulling at your mind. As you watch them curiously, they 
    18:10:49.806   begin changing, opening way to hellish visions.
    18:10:49.807   You are afflicted with hellsight.
    18:10:49.818   You are gripped with fear - you cannot leave the ground.
    18:10:49.818   You are afflicted with vertigo.
    18:10:49.832   A sickening glow surrounds you briefly.
    18:10:49.833   The card turns an ominous, sickly red before striking you in the head.
    18:10:49.834   You are afflicted with stupidity.
    18:10:49.846   The card bestows the stupidity malady upon you.
    18:10:49.847   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.847   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:49.851   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.857   (Afftrack): You say, "Afflicted Fensrun stupidity."
    18:10:49.858   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.858   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:49.858   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:49.866   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.869   You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.
    18:10:49.871   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:49.871   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:50.107   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:50.107   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:50.107   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:50.114   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 4 
    18:10:50.118   Fensrun quickly eats an orphine seed.
    18:10:50.129   Fensrun's expression no longer looks so vacant.
    18:10:50.139   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.143   You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with laurel smoke.
    18:10:50.145   Thankfully, the visions of Hell have left you.
    18:10:50.146   You have cured hellsight.
    18:10:50.160   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.160   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:50.413   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.422   You take 1 orphine seed, bringing the total to 643.
    18:10:50.423   You quickly eat an orphine seed.
    18:10:50.423   You can control your fear of heights.
    18:10:50.424   You have cured vertigo.
    18:10:50.439   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.715   You have inserted the "laurel" cure to the queue.
    18:10:50.716   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.726   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.726   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:50.734   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:50.734   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:50.734   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.028   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.028   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.028   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.340   637[100] 616[84] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.343   You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Fensrun.
    18:10:51.344   You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    18:10:51.344   637[100] 616[84] eb db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.485   [koko] Reducing Resonance for Fensrun from 3 to 0!
    18:10:51.632   Your clarity defence is already on.
    18:10:51.632   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.642   A wave of sickness emanates briefly from Fensrun.
    18:10:51.643   The power word inflicts the nausea malady.
    18:10:51.656   Fensrun's resonance has risen to 1.
    18:10:51.657   Strange voices whisper in your mind, foiling your attempt.
    18:10:51.658   You feel no effect from the healing powers of Arinyu.
    18:10:51.659   Iniar's resonance has risen to 1.
    18:10:51.660   Equilibrium Taken: 2.32s
    18:10:51.660   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 2  (a): 4 
    18:10:51.664   Fensrun concentrates on purging toxins from her body.
    18:10:51.676   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.676   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.700   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.700   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.700   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.949   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 1  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.953   A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Fensrun.
    18:10:51.964   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.964   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.981   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:51.981   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.981   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:51.990   You have inserted the "laurel" cure to the queue.
    18:10:51.990   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.246   Fensrun quickly eats a maidenhair leaf.
    18:10:52.262   637[100] 604[82] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.280   You take 1 toadstool, bringing the total to 851.
    18:10:52.281   You quickly eat a toadstool.
    18:10:52.282   Mana Gain: 73
    18:10:52.282   You feel your health and mana replenished.
    18:10:52.282   637[100] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.282   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.282   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.292   637[100] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.292   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.304   637[100] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.308   You are again able to link yourself to a sketch.
    18:10:52.309   You may eat another herb or plant.
    18:10:52.309   637[100] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.309   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.309   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.558   (Afftrack): You say, "Afflicted Fensrun nausea."
    18:10:52.559   637[100] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.562   637[100] 677[92] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.562   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.568   You link yourself to the magick of a sketch of a Hunter and force it to act.
    18:10:52.568   A sketch of a Hunter strikes out at Fensrun and stings her with his deadly tail.
    18:10:52.568   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.568   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.574   637[100] 671[91] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.574   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.590   637[100] 671[91] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:52.590   Hmmmmmm......
    18:10:52.871   637[100] 671[91] -b db 0 0 81.61 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 
    18:10:53.124   Fensrun steps aboard the chariot and firmly grasps the reins.
    18:10:53.126   Fensrun's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    18:10:53.128   Fensrun places both hands on either side of your head and stares straight into your eyes. A ghostly 
    18:10:53.128   ochre light gleams from her pupils and shoots into your eyes, and your mind expands with alien and 
    18:10:53.128   strange visions.
    18:10:53.129   You yell, "No, it cannot be true! I cannot accept it! I beg of you to make it stop!"
    18:10:53.130   You have been slain by Fensrun.
    18:10:53.130   [koko] Reset afflictions on Iniar.
    18:10:53.130   (mapper): Recorded that the Ik'taru Expanse is on the On continent.
    18:10:53.131   No longer able to juggle it, a throwing axe falls to the ground.
    18:10:53.132   No longer able to juggle it, a throwing axe falls to the ground.
    18:10:53.132   No longer able to juggle it, a throwing axe falls to the ground.
    18:10:53.134   You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.
    18:10:53.135   A dangerously curved beak falls out of your inventory.
    18:10:53.135   A sticky bone horn falls out of your inventory.
    18:10:53.136   A sticky bone horn falls out of your inventory.
    18:10:53.136   A dangerously curved beak falls out of your inventory.
    18:10:53.137   A sticky bone horn from Asaraii falls out of your inventory.
    18:10:53.137   Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily blurred in white light.
    18:10:53.139   606[95] 700[95] eb  0 0 81.61 0 0 0   nC: 0  (a): 3 

*shakefist*
  • Should have shielded there. Never try to active heal out of madness.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Yeah, I just hit her starburst about half a second earlier :( didn't feel like shielding.

Also... I have had to type out 'raise wings' for the last three months since I got rid of my shield tattoo :3 (lol).
  • Iniar might have beat me 2-1 on kills, but I won (?) 2-1 on getting owned.

Owned the First:
    You step aboard the chariot and firmly grasp the reins.(07:05:45.37)
    You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.(07:05:45.37)
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.(07:05:45.38)
    You have lost the anti-weapon field defence.(07:05:45.38)
    You focus upon your pact and a terrifying visage of Pyradius, the Demon Firelord appears briefly in front of Iniar, wreathed in flames.(07:05:45.39)
    The aura around Iniar is now tainted to 85%.(07:05:45.39)
    You are not yet able to unleash another demon.(07:05:45.40)
    The aura around Iniar is now tainted to 25%.(07:05:45.40)
    Your hands briefly turn black as you focus on the tainted aura surrounding Iniar.(07:05:45.40)
    With a rapid movement of your hands, you inject a small bolt of energy into the aura around Iniar.(07:05:45.41)
    Air moves chaotically around Iniar, his patience visibly wearing thin.(07:05:45.41)
    You pass your hand in front of Iniar. Iniar trembles and his eyes widen in terror.(07:05:45.42)
    pt MADNESS on Iniar. Give mental afflictions!(07:05:45.42)
    Equilibrium Taken: 2.20s(07:05:45.42)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:45.50)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:05:45.50)
    You take 1 mandrake root, bringing the total to 1621.(07:05:45.51)
    You quickly eat a mandrake root.(07:05:45.51)
    Stability returns and you are no longer dizzy.(07:05:45.51)
    You have cured dizziness.(07:05:45.52)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:45.53)
    Iniar concentrates briefly on a sketch of a Hunter.(07:05:45.66)
    With his deadly tail, a sketch of a Hunter strikes out at you and stings you.(07:05:45.67)
    You are confused as to the effects of the toxin.(07:05:45.67)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:45.68)
    Autocuring: smoke pipe with linseed(07:05:45.68)
    You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.(07:05:45.69)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:45.70)
    (Ring): You say, "MADNESS on Iniar. Give mental afflictions!"(07:05:45.80)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:45.81)
    You may drink another healing elixir.(07:05:45.91)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:45.93)
    Autocuring: sip health(07:05:46.06)
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a withered rose vial.(07:05:46.07)
    The elixir heals your body.(07:05:46.07)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:46.08)queue eqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ fling moon hellsight at iniar stupidity (07:05:46.08)
    Stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ fling moon hellsight at iniar stupidity added to your EQBAL queue.(07:05:46.27)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:46.29)
    You have regained the ability to purge your body.(07:05:46.68)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:46.69)
    Autocuring: purge blood(07:05:46.82)
    You concentrate on purging your body of foreign toxins.(07:05:46.83)
    Your stomach becalms itself.(07:05:46.83)
    You have cured nausea.(07:05:46.83)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:46.84)
    You feel a wave of sickness wash over you.(07:05:46.96)
    You are afflicted with hypersomnia.(07:05:46.96)
    You are afflicted with anorexia.(07:05:46.97)
    A sudden piercing tone tears through your being, and a strange craving overcomes you.(07:05:46.97)
    You are afflicted with addiction.(07:05:46.97)
    You are afflicted with impatience.(07:05:46.98)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:46.99)
    Autocuring: apply epidermal(07:05:47.08)
    You quickly rub some epidermal salve on your skin.(07:05:47.08)
    Food is no longer repulsive to you.(07:05:47.08)
    You have cured anorexia.(07:05:47.09)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:47.10)
    You may eat another herb or plant.(07:05:47.23)
    H:500 M:527 <-b> (07:05:47.24)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:05:47.37)
    You take 1 mandrake root, bringing the total to 1620.(07:05:47.37)
    You quickly eat a mandrake root.(07:05:47.37)
    Prudence rules your psyche once again.(07:05:47.38)
    You have cured recklessness.(07:05:47.38)
    H:500 M:329 <-b> (07:05:47.39)
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.(07:05:47.64)
    [QUEUE]: stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ fling moon hellsight at iniar stupidity.(07:05:47.65)
    You are already standing.(07:05:47.65)
    You are already standing.(07:05:47.65)
    You step aboard the chariot and firmly grasp the reins.(07:05:47.66)
    You hold no "gold".(07:05:47.66)
    You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.(07:05:47.66)
    You shuffle a card out of your deck and the image of the Moon appears on its surface.(07:05:47.67)
    Mana Lost: 22(07:05:47.67)
    You quickly fling a card with the image of the Moon at Iniar.(07:05:47.67)
    Iniar's eyes appear unfocused and haunted.(07:05:47.68)
    The aura around Iniar is now tainted to 40%.(07:05:47.68)
    The card turns an ominous, sickly red before striking Iniar in the head.(07:05:47.68)
    The card bestows the stupidity malady upon Iniar.(07:05:47.69)
    Balance Taken: 3.20s(07:05:47.69)
    clan military tell afflicted Iniar stupidity(07:05:47.69)
    H:500 M:306 <e-> (07:05:47.71)
    Autocuring: eat toadstool(07:05:47.71)
    You take 1 toadstool, bringing the total to 1750.(07:05:47.72)
    You quickly eat a toadstool.(07:05:47.72)
    Mana Gain: 52(07:05:47.77)
    You feel your health and mana replenished.(07:05:47.78)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:47.79)
    Iniar takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, musty smoke.(07:05:47.79)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:47.81)
    (Military): You say, "Afflicted Iniar stupidity."(07:05:47.96)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:47.98)queue eqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ unleash cadmus at iniar $$ unleash dameron at iniar cadmus $$ invoke enlighten iniar (07:05:48.25)
    You may apply another salve.(07:05:48.30)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:48.31)
    Stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ unleash cadmus at iniar $$ unleash dameron at iniar cadmus $$ invoke enlighten iniar added to your EQBAL queue.(07:05:48.43)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:48.45)
    You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.(07:05:48.97)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:48.99)fc(07:05:49.25)
    You feel a wave of sickness wash over you.(07:05:49.40)
    You are afflicted with nausea.(07:05:49.40)
    You are afflicted with anorexia.(07:05:49.41)
    A sudden piercing tone tears through your being, and a strange craving overcomes you.(07:05:49.41)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.43)
    You may eat another herb or plant.(07:05:49.43)
    H:500 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.44)
    You use your right foot to stomp on your left as hard as possible.(07:05:49.44)
    Damage Taken: 24 blunt, physical (raw damage: 43)(07:05:49.45)
    clot(07:05:49.64)
    H:475 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.65)
    Autocuring: apply epidermal(07:05:49.66)
    You quickly rub some epidermal salve on your skin.(07:05:49.66)
    Food is no longer repulsive to you.(07:05:49.66)
    You have cured anorexia.(07:05:49.66)
    H:475 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.68)
    You concentrate on your link with Cadmus, the cursed shaman, attempting to shift your maladies to him.(07:05:49.68)
    You no longer enjoy pain.(07:05:49.68)
    You have cured masochism.(07:05:49.68)
    H:475 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.70)
    Iniar concentrates briefly on a sketch of a Renegade.(07:05:49.70)
    A sketch of a Renegade pricks you quickly with his dirk.(07:05:49.75)
    Your vision is suddenly restored.(07:05:49.75)
    Maintaining his balance, a sketch of a Renegade deftly pricks you again.(07:05:49.75)
    Your skin tingles as the light grows in intensity, eventually growing into a dull burn.(07:05:49.75)
    You are afflicted with sunallergy.(07:05:49.76)
    The blue ink on the sketch brushes against your skin.(07:05:49.76)
    You have lost the caloric salve defence.(07:05:49.76)
    H:475 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.78)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:05:49.91)
    You take 1 mandrake root, bringing the total to 1619.(07:05:49.91)
    You quickly eat a mandrake root.(07:05:49.91)
    You are patient once again.(07:05:49.92)
    H:475 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.93)
    You feel the violent tones of the Song of Dissonance pound inside your head.(07:05:49.94)
    Damage Taken: 95 magickal (raw damage: 58)(07:05:49.94)
    H:380 M:359 <e-> (07:05:49.95)
    You exert superior mental control and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.(07:05:50.04)
    Mana Lost: (07:05:50.04)
    H:380 M:350 <e-> (07:05:50.05)
    Iniar trembles and eyes widen in terror. He looks around himself as if searching for something that isn't there.(07:05:50.32)
    H:380 M:350 <e-> (07:05:50.34)
    You have recovered balance.(07:05:50.68)
    [QUEUE]: stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ unleash cadmus at iniar $$ unleash dameron at iniar cadmus $$ invoke enlighten iniar.(07:05:50.69)
    You are already standing.(07:05:50.69)
    You are already standing.(07:05:50.69)
    You step aboard the chariot and firmly grasp the reins.(07:05:50.70)
    You hold no "gold".(07:05:50.70)
    You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.(07:05:50.70)
    You are not yet able to unleash another demon.(07:05:50.70)
    You are not yet able to unleash another demon.(07:05:50.71)
    Mana Lost: 72(07:05:50.71)
    You place both hands on either side of Iniar's head and stare straight into his eyes. Summoning all your knowledge of the Noctu mysteries, you will your knowledge into Iniar's mind.(07:05:50.71)
    Equilibrium Taken: 4.20s(07:05:50.72)
    You may apply another salve.(07:05:50.72)
    H:380 M:277 <-b> (07:05:50.73)
    Autocuring: apply caloric(07:05:50.82)
    You quickly rub some caloric salve on your skin.(07:05:50.82)
    A feeling of comfortable warmth spreads over you.(07:05:50.82)
    You have gained the caloric salve defence.(07:05:50.83)
    H:380 M:277 <-b> (07:05:50.84)queue eqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ unleash cadmus at iniar $$ unleash dameron at iniar cadmus $$ invoke enlighten iniar (07:05:50.92)
    You are again able to unleash a demon.(07:05:50.92)
    H:380 M:277 <-b> (07:05:50.94)
    You may drink another healing elixir.(07:05:50.94)
    H:380 M:277 <-b> (07:05:50.95)
    Autocuring: sip health(07:05:51.07)
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a withered rose vial.(07:05:51.07)
    Health Gain: 91(07:05:51.08)
    The elixir heals your body.(07:05:51.08)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.09)
    Iniar takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, musty smoke.(07:05:51.09)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.11)
    Iniar quickly eats a mandrake root.(07:05:51.19)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.21)
    Stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ unleash cadmus at iniar $$ unleash dameron at iniar cadmus $$ invoke enlighten iniar added to your EQBAL queue.(07:05:51.29)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.30)
    Too early to send attacks--try again!(07:05:51.40)
    You feel an aura of rebounding surround you.(07:05:51.47)
    You have gained the anti-weapon field defence.(07:05:51.47)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.58)
    You may eat another herb or plant.(07:05:51.73)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.75)
    Autocuring: eat nightshade(07:05:51.75)
    You take 1 nightshade root, bringing the total to 1395.(07:05:51.75)
    You quickly eat a nightshade root.(07:05:51.76)
    Your stomach becalms itself.(07:05:51.76)
    You have cured nausea.(07:05:51.76)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.78)
    A look of extreme focus crosses the face of Iniar.(07:05:51.78)
    Iniar's expression no longer looks so vacant.(07:05:51.78)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.85)
    The musical healing energy of the Song of Therapeutics draws an affliction from Iniar's body.(07:05:51.89)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.90)
    You may apply another salve.(07:05:51.97)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:51.99)
    Your mind is able to focus once again.(07:05:51.99)
    H:471 M:277 <-b> (07:05:52.07)
    Autocuring: focus(07:05:52.20)
    Mana Lost: 22(07:05:52.20)
    You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.(07:05:52.20)
    Your terrible addiction to lovely elixirs seems to wane.(07:05:52.21)
    You have cured addiction.(07:05:52.21)
    H:471 M:255 <-b> (07:05:52.22)
    The Song of Bedazzlement writhes in front of your eyes.(07:05:52.86)
    You are afflicted with stupidity.(07:05:52.87)
    H:471 M:255 <-b> (07:05:52.88)
    You feel a wave of sickness wash over you.(07:05:52.96)
    You are afflicted with nausea.(07:05:52.96)
    You are afflicted with loneliness.(07:05:52.97)
    A sudden piercing tone tears through your being, and a strange craving overcomes you.(07:05:52.97)
    You are afflicted with addiction.(07:05:52.97)
    You are afflicted with impatience.(07:05:52.98)
    H:471 M:255 <-b> (07:05:52.99)
    Your hearing has returned to normal.(07:05:53.19)
    You have cured yoth.(07:05:53.19)
    H:471 M:255 <-b> (07:05:53.48)
    You may eat another toadstool.(07:05:53.57)
    You may eat another herb or plant.(07:05:53.76)
    H:471 M:255 <-b> (07:05:53.77)
    Autocuring: eat toadstool(07:05:53.77)
    You take 1 toadstool, bringing the total to 1749.(07:05:53.78)
    You quickly eat a toadstool.(07:05:53.78)
    Health Gain: 28(07:05:53.78)
    Mana Gain: 52(07:05:53.78)
    You feel your health and mana replenished.(07:05:53.79)
    H:500 M:307 <-b> (07:05:53.80)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:05:53.80)
    You take 1 mandrake root, bringing the total to 1618.(07:05:53.81)
    You quickly eat a mandrake root.(07:05:53.81)
    You are patient once again.(07:05:53.81)
    You have cured impatience.(07:05:53.85)
    H:500 M:307 <-b> (07:05:53.87)
    Iniar takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, musty smoke.(07:05:53.94)
    H:500 M:307 <-b> (07:05:53.95)queue reset eqbal(07:05:54.10)ifeqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ invoke nerveburn iniar (07:05:54.11)
    EQBAL queue cleared.(07:05:54.25)
    H:500 M:307 <-b> (07:05:54.27)
    H:500 M:307 <-b> (07:05:54.36)
    Iniar concentrates briefly on a sketch of a Hunter.(07:05:54.56)
    A sketch of a Hunter rumbles ominously and splashes flame across your body, leaving your skin reddened and blistered.(07:05:54.57)
    Damage Taken: 37 fire, mental (raw damage: 68)(07:05:54.57)
    clot(07:05:54.57)
    H:462 M:307 <-b> (07:05:54.59)
    The fierce sun ripples across your skin like the fury of a firestorm.(07:05:54.67)
    Damage Taken: 17 fire (raw damage: 31)(07:05:54.67)
    H:445 M:307 <-b> (07:05:54.68)
    Iniar takes a drink from a ruby vial.(07:05:54.78)
    H:445 M:307 <-b> (07:05:54.79)
    You exert superior mental control and will your wounds to clot before your eyes.(07:05:54.91)
    You strain with effort as you focus on clotting.(07:05:54.92)
    Mana Lost: 18(07:05:54.92)
    clot(07:05:54.92)
    H:445 M:289 <-b> (07:05:54.94)
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.(07:05:54.94)
    H:445 M:289 <eb> (07:05:54.95)
    That action is too complex for your poor little brain to handle, and you decide to just stare vacantly instead.(07:05:55.15)
    clot(07:05:55.15)
    H:445 M:289 <eb> (07:05:55.17)queue reset eqbal(07:05:55.26)ifeqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ invoke nerveburn iniar (07:05:55.26)
    You are overcome with pain as Iniar's voice reverberates inside your head.(07:05:55.87)
    Damage Taken: 99 magickal (raw damage: 61)(07:05:55.87)
    Pain floods you as the power of the We note strikes you.(07:05:55.88)
    Damage Taken: 134 magickal (raw damage: 81)(07:05:55.88)
    Iniar's voice tears into your organs, causing you to double over in severe pain.(07:05:55.89)
    Damage Taken: 94 magickal (raw damage: 57)(07:05:55.89)
    Pain floods you as the power of the We note strikes you.(07:05:55.89)
    You have been slain by Iniar.(07:05:55.90)
    You are no longer mounted on a charred chariot.(07:05:55.91)
    board chariot(07:05:55.91)
    autocuring assume prone(07:05:55.91)
    You have lost the insomnia defence.(07:05:55.92)
    You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.(07:05:55.92)
    The corpse of a feral cougar falls out of your inventory.(07:05:55.92)
    Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily blurred in white light.(07:05:55.93)
    Damage Taken: 134 magickal (raw damage: 81)(07:05:55.93)
    Owned the Second:
    You step aboard the chariot and firmly grasp the reins.(07:06:48.30)
    You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.(07:06:48.30)
    Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.(07:06:48.31)
    You have lost the anti-weapon field defence.(07:06:48.31)
    You aren't able to unleash the power of Cadmus again so soon.(07:06:48.31)
    You focus upon your pact and a terrifying visage of Dameron, Demon Prince appears briefly in front of Iniar, wreathed in flames.(07:06:48.32)
    The visage glares at Iniar.(07:06:48.32)
    The aura around Iniar is now tainted to 10%.(07:06:48.32)
    Your hands briefly turn black as you focus on the tainted aura surrounding Iniar.(07:06:48.33)
    With a rapid movement of your hands, you inject a small bolt of energy into the aura around Iniar.(07:06:48.33)
    Air moves chaotically around Iniar, his patience visibly wearing thin.(07:06:48.33)
    You pass your hand in front of Iniar. Iniar trembles and his eyes widen in terror.(07:06:48.34)
    pt MADNESS on Iniar. Give mental afflictions!(07:06:48.35)
    Equilibrium Taken: 2.20s(07:06:48.35)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:48.37)
    Autocuring: smoke pipe with linseed(07:06:48.37)
    You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.(07:06:48.37)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:48.46)queue eqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ fling moon hellsight at iniar stupidity (07:06:48.49)
    Iniar concentrates briefly on a sketch of a Hunter.(07:06:48.63)
    With his deadly tail, a sketch of a Hunter strikes out at you and stings you.(07:06:48.63)
    You are confused as to the effects of the toxin.(07:06:48.64)
    You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.(07:06:48.64)
    concentrate(07:06:48.65)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:48.66)
    (Ring): You say, "MADNESS on Iniar. Give mental afflictions!"(07:06:48.72)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:48.74)
    Stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ fling moon hellsight at iniar stupidity added to your EQBAL queue.(07:06:48.82)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:48.83)
    You are already concentrating on regaining your equilibrium.(07:06:48.92)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:48.93)
    You may eat another herb or plant.(07:06:49.29)
    H:500 M:527 <-b b> (07:06:49.30)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:06:49.46)
    You take 1 mandrake root, bringing the total to 1616.(07:06:49.46)
    You quickly eat a mandrake root.(07:06:49.46)
    Prudence rules your psyche once again.(07:06:49.47)
    You have cured recklessness.(07:06:49.47)
    H:500 M:390 <-b b> (07:06:49.48)
    The flurries stop entirely, leaving only heavy cloud cover.(07:06:49.79)
    H:500 M:390 <-b b> (07:06:49.94)
    You may drink another healing elixir.(07:06:50.03)
    H:500 M:390 <-b b> (07:06:50.05)
    You feel a wave of sickness wash over you.(07:06:50.52)
    You are afflicted with hypersomnia.(07:06:50.52)
    You are afflicted with stupidity.(07:06:50.53)
    A sudden piercing tone tears through your being, and a strange craving overcomes you.(07:06:50.53)
    You are afflicted with addiction.(07:06:50.53)
    You are afflicted with impatience.(07:06:50.54)
    H:500 M:390 <-b b> (07:06:50.55)
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.(07:06:50.55)
    [QUEUE]: stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ fling moon hellsight at iniar stupidity.(07:06:50.55)
    You are already standing.(07:06:50.56)
    You are already standing.(07:06:50.56)
    You step aboard the chariot and firmly grasp the reins.(07:06:50.56)
    You hold no "gold".(07:06:50.57)
    You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.(07:06:50.57)
    You shuffle a card out of your deck and the image of the Moon appears on its surface.(07:06:50.57)
    Mana Lost: 22(07:06:50.58)
    You quickly fling a card with the image of the Moon at Iniar.(07:06:50.58)
    Iniar's eyes appear unfocused and haunted.(07:06:50.58)
    The aura around Iniar is now tainted to 25%.(07:06:50.59)
    The card turns an ominous, sickly red before striking Iniar in the head.(07:06:50.59)
    The card bestows the stupidity malady upon Iniar.(07:06:50.59)
    Balance Taken: 3.20s(07:06:50.66)
    clan military tell afflicted Iniar stupidity(07:06:50.66)
    H:500 M:367 <e- b> (07:06:50.67)
    Autocuring: sip mana(07:06:50.68)
    You find an elixir of health too irresistible and drink it instead.(07:06:50.68)
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a withered rose vial.(07:06:50.68)
    The elixir heals your body.(07:06:50.69)
    H:500 M:367 <e- b> (07:06:50.70)
    Iniar takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, musty smoke.(07:06:50.70)
    H:500 M:367 <e- b> (07:06:50.76)
    Iniar quickly eats an orphine seed.(07:06:50.81)
    H:500 M:367 <e- b> (07:06:50.82)
    (Military): You say, "Afflicted Iniar stupidity."(07:06:50.94)
    H:500 M:367 <e- b> (07:06:50.96)
    The lilting melody of the Song of Revelation swells around you briefly, before subduing again to a level just inside your hearing range.(07:06:51.21)
    The Song of Revelation strips you of your blindness defence.(07:06:51.21)
    You have lost the blind defence.(07:06:51.22)
    You feel the violent tones of the Song of Dissonance pound inside your head.(07:06:51.22)
    Damage Taken: 95 magickal (raw damage: 58)(07:06:51.22)
    H:404 M:367 <e-> (07:06:51.24)queue eqbal stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ invoke enlighten iniar (07:06:51.24)
    You may eat another toadstool.(07:06:51.32)
    H:404 M:367 <e-> (07:06:51.33)
    You may eat another herb or plant.(07:06:51.40)
    H:404 M:367 <e-> (07:06:51.41)
    Autocuring: eat toadstool(07:06:51.56)
    You take 1 toadstool, bringing the total to 1744.(07:06:51.57)
    You quickly eat a toadstool.(07:06:51.57)
    Health Gain: 50(07:06:51.57)
    Mana Gain: 52(07:06:51.58)
    You feel your health and mana replenished.(07:06:51.58)
    H:454 M:420 <e-> (07:06:51.59)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:06:51.59)
    That action is too complex for your poor little brain to handle, and you decide to just stare vacantly instead.(07:06:51.60)
    H:454 M:420 <e-> (07:06:51.61)
    Stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ invoke enlighten iniar added to your EQBAL queue.(07:06:51.61)
    H:454 M:420 <e-> (07:06:51.68)
    You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.(07:06:51.72)
    H:454 M:420 <e-> (07:06:51.74)
    Autocuring: eat mandrake(07:06:51.86)
    You take 1 mandrake root, bringing the total to 1615.(07:06:51.86)
    You quickly eat a mandrake root.(07:06:51.87)
    You are patient once again.(07:06:51.87)
    You have cured impatience.(07:06:51.87)
    H:454 M:420 <e-> (07:06:51.88)
    Your mind is able to focus once again.(07:06:52.46)
    H:454 M:420 <e-> (07:06:52.63)
    Autocuring: focus(07:06:52.63)
    Mana Lost: 22(07:06:52.63)
    You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.(07:06:52.63)
    Ahh, you feel able to reason once more.(07:06:52.64)
    You have cured stupidity.(07:06:52.64)
    H:454 M:397 <e-> (07:06:52.65)
    Iniar concentrates briefly on a sketch of a Renegade.(07:06:52.84)
    A sketch of a Renegade pricks you quickly with his dirk.(07:06:52.84)
    Your vision is suddenly restored.(07:06:52.85)
    Maintaining his balance, a sketch of a Renegade deftly pricks you again.(07:06:52.85)
    Strange, everything doesn't quite seem so simple anymore.(07:06:52.85)
    You are afflicted with stupidity.(07:06:52.86)
    You feel a wave of sickness wash over you.(07:06:52.86)
    You are afflicted with loneliness.(07:06:52.86)
    H:454 M:397 <e-> (07:06:52.88)
    You are again able to unleash Danaeus.(07:06:53.36)
    H:454 M:397 <e-> (07:06:53.48)
    You have recovered balance.(07:06:53.64)
    [QUEUE]: stand $$ stand $$ board chariot $$ put gold in pack $$ light pipes $$ invoke enlighten iniar.(07:06:53.64)
    That action is too complex for your poor little brain to handle, and you decide to just stare vacantly instead.(07:06:53.65)
    You are already standing.(07:06:53.65)
    That action is too complex for your poor little brain to handle, and you decide to just stare vacantly instead.(07:06:53.65)
    You hold no "gold".(07:06:53.66)
    You quickly light your pipes, surrounding yourself with a cloud of smoke.(07:06:53.66)
    That action is too complex for your poor little brain to handle, and you decide to just stare vacantly instead.(07:06:53.66)
    Iniar takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, musty smoke.(07:06:53.67)

• They need a little angry-faced voteicon down at the bottom of posts :(

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited November 2015
    @Khizan and I versus @Mathiaus and @Ozreas;

16:17:03.428 You shiver as you realize that death approaches and you are powerless to stop it.
    16:17:03.429 Sudden pain washes over you as the torment strikes you.
    16:17:03.430 Damage Taken: 24 psychic (raw damage: 24)
    16:17:03.431 399[65] 700[100] -b db 2 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:03.731 Ozreas swings a razor-edged lantern flail powerfully at you, ravaging your flesh.
    16:17:03.733 Damage Taken: 134 blunt, physical (raw damage: 142)
    16:17:03.734 Your skin tingles as the light grows in intensity, eventually growing into a dull burn.
    16:17:03.735 You are afflicted with sunallergy.
    16:17:03.761 Sudden pain washes over you as the torment strikes you.
    16:17:03.762 Damage Taken: 16 psychic (raw damage: 16)
    16:17:03.762 You wince as the curved thorns on a razor-edged lantern flail tear lacerations into your skin.
    16:17:03.763 Ozreas closes his eyes and concentrates. For a moment nothing happens, then your whole body starts
    16:17:03.763 itching and a bright red nimbus briefly surrounds you.
    16:17:03.763 You are afflicted with haemophilia.
    16:17:03.784 Damage Taken: 60 psychic, mental (raw damage: 64)
    16:17:03.785 Sudden pain washes over you as the torment strikes you.
    16:17:03.786 Damage Taken: 18 psychic (raw damage: 18)
    16:17:03.786 169[27] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:04.039 Your wounds cause you to bleed 7 health.
    16:17:04.041 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:04.346 Khizan rakes Ozreas across the body swiftly with the tip of a mercurial glaive.
    16:17:04.348 As Khizan attacks, the swirling cloud of bile surrounding Ozreas seeps into his lungs, causing him
    16:17:04.348 to cough violently.
    16:17:04.350 Ozreas grimaces, gripping at his throat.
    16:17:04.364 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:04.833 Shadows whirl around Ozreas, curing his maladies.
    16:17:04.835 Ozreas's expression no longer looks so vacant.
    16:17:04.849 Ozreas rubs some salve on his skin.
    16:17:04.860 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:04.884 Ozreas takes a drink from a tarnished silver vial.
    16:17:04.895 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:04.895 Hmmmmmm......
    16:17:05.169 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:05.391 You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Ozreas.
    16:17:05.393 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:05.400 (Ring): Khizan says, "Ozreas - 173h [28% m:100%]."
    16:17:05.401 162[26] 700[100] -b db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:05.617 You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    16:17:05.618 162[26] 700[100] eb db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:05.625 You are not currently riding anything.
    16:17:05.626 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:05.626 A sketch of a Renegade obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:05.627 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:05.628 A sketch of a Runeguard obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:05.628 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:05.629 A sketch of a Hunter obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:05.629 Khizan stops you from moving that way, violently shoving you back.
    16:17:05.630 Damage Taken: 76 blunt (raw damage: 64)
    16:17:05.631 86[14] 700[100] eb db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:05.844 You are not currently riding anything.
    16:17:05.845 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:05.846 A sketch of a Renegade obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:05.847 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:05.848 A sketch of a Runeguard obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:05.849 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:05.849 A sketch of a Hunter obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:05.850 Khizan stops you from moving that way, violently shoving you back.
    16:17:05.851 Damage Taken: 76 blunt (raw damage: 64)
    16:17:05.852 9[1] 700[100] eb db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:06.191 Khizan quickdraws a blade-tipped glaive, a lunar shield.
    16:17:06.191 Khizan jabs a blade-tipped glaive towards Ozreas, piercing through and shattering his aura of
    16:17:06.191 rebounding.
    16:17:06.192 9[1] 700[100] eb db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:06.198 Ozreas takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, white haze.
    16:17:06.210 9[1] 700[100] eb db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:06.214 Ozreas quickly eats a toadstool.
    16:17:06.234 9[1] 700[100] eb db 7 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
    16:17:06.496 You are not currently riding anything.
    16:17:06.498 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:06.499 A sketch of a Renegade obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:06.500 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:06.500 A sketch of a Runeguard obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:06.501 Your order is obeyed.
    16:17:06.502 A sketch of a Hunter obediently falls into line behind you.
    16:17:06.503 Khizan stops you from moving that way, violently shoving you back.
    16:17:06.504 You have been slain by Khizan.
    16:17:06.504 [koko] Reset afflictions on Iniar.
    16:17:06.504 (mapper): Recorded that Demon's Pass is on the On continent.
    16:17:06.508 You have nothing that can be stored in the Rift.
    16:17:06.508 Your starburst tattoo flares as the world is momentarily blurred in white light.
    16:17:06.509 Damage Taken: 76 blunt (raw damage: 64)
    16:17:06.509 575[94] 669[95] eb 0 0 99.06 0 0 0 nC: 0 (a): 0
  • Your aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You have lost the anti-weapon field defence.
    You lift your head upwards, fixating your gaze through all that stands in the way upon Moradeim, Moon of Change.

autocuring off
    Equilibrium Taken: 3.20s
    H:467/467 298/381 B:0 <-b db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:42.387] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    Autocuring disabled.
    H:467/467 298/381 B:0 <-b db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:42.454] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    (Ring): Mathiaus says, "Calais exited - west."
    H:467/467 298/381 B:0 <-b db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:42.716] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    Septus strikes out at you with a bladehand.
    He connects!
    Damage Taken: 51 blunt, physical (raw damage: 46)
    He connects!
    He connects!
    He connects!
    H:262/467 294/381 B:0 <-b db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:43.077] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    Vasharr takes a drink from a blackthorn dryad vial.
    H:262/467 294/381 B:0 <-b db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:43.336] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Septus.
    H:262/467 294/381 B:0 <-b db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:45.355] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    You have regained your mental equilibrium.
    H:262/467 294/381 B:0 <eb db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:45.710] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    Septus's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    You feel your body and mind ripped apart as you are enfeebled by Septus.
    He connects!
    He connects!
    He connects!
    He connects!
    H:4/467 235/381 B:0 <eb db> ~Target:Septus~ [T-54:45.972] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    Septus takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, white haze.
    H:4/467 235/381 B:0 <eb db> pq~Target:Septus~ [T-54:45.973] (the Areish mountains-v19337)
    The Moon of Change suddenly appears in your vision, and you feel yourself being drawn towards the Lunar Plane.
  • So close.