Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Finding out about new things to kill!

Damage dealt: 11 Remaining: 0.00%
    Adrenaline flows in your veins and your wounds hurt less.
    Health Gain: 1
    The final blow is too much, you have slain a spiked beast covered in bones.

(where is the questgiver for this? I didn't get the same 'quest complete' message I saw quoted)
  • There are two quests associated with the Slithering Beast. One in Celidon, one in the Blue Knuckles(that's the place's name, right?). Don't remember which is the beast quest and which is the child rescuing quest.
  • The beast quest isn't exclusive to any one org. I won't spoil how to start it because I think that's frowned upon, but there is certainly a mystery to be solved and the perpetrator roams.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Coming to the realization that I should probably write a reject <x> alias at some point instead of manually typing it:

00:37:03.415 Fensrun's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    00:37:03.416 Fensrun quickly flings a card with the image of Lust at you.
    00:37:03.418 You suddenly feel unreasonable lust for Fensrun.
    00:37:03.418 REJECT FENSRUN.
    00:37:03.419 606[100] 480[100] eb db 0 0 67.52 0 0 0 (e) 0 (a) 0 [-+----]
    00:37:03.731 You follow Eldreth to the south.
    00:37:03.731 Deep in the Bardosi Plains.
    00:37:03.748 The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. You see exits leading north
    00:37:03.748 and south.
    00:37:03.749 606[100] 480[100] eb db 0 0 67.52 0 0 0 (e) 0 (a) 0 [-+----]
    00:37:04.233 Ichimoru secures his previously wielded items and instantly draws a Fleshrender battleaxe into his
    00:37:04.233 left hand, with an ornately wrought tablet flowing into the right.
    00:37:04.235 Ichimoru's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    00:37:04.236 606[100] 480[100] eb db 0 0 67.52 0 0 0 (e) 0 (a) 0 [-+----]
    00:37:04.258 Ichimoru takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, white haze.
    00:37:04.271 606[100] 480[100] eb db 0 0 67.52 0 0 0 (e) 0 (a) 0 [-+----]reject fensrun
    00:37:06.997 You reject the friendship of Fensrun.
    00:37:06.999 Equilibrium Taken: 2.75s
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart talking to @Baasche:

You tell Baasche Krax'ai, "The FINAL BETRAYAL."

You tell Baasche Krax'ai, "INIAR REDEMPTIONING."

Over the roaring of waves, Baasche tells you, "Lol."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited September 2015
    Rofl.

(Ring): You say, "Aakrin."

(Ring): You say, "I know you love Mage."

(Ring): You say, "But don't love it that much."

(Ring): Aakrin says, "It cannot be helped."

(Ring): Aakrin says, "Mage was my first love."

(Ring): Baasche says, "My first love faked being pregnant."

(Ring): Baasche says, "Second loves are better."

More lol...

(Ring): You say, "How you liking Mage, Salish?"

(Ring): Salish says, "Eh."

(Ring): Baasche says, "Salish, that's the universal response."

(Ring): Baasche says, "Every time we ask that question."

(Ring): Baasche says, "The response starts with "eh"."

(Ring): Salish says, "Well, that's where it ends for me."
  • Aww, I thought someone had forced you to go on a vacation where you have to go outside or something :( 
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Alonzo spreads his arms wide and calls out to Nature, summoning its eternal strength. Radiant light floods him, obscuring his primal transformation. When the light recedes, Alonzo's fearsome form is revealed: He has become the Wyvern.
  • I <3 classleads.
  • Poor odds are relative; your team vastly outnumbers the AM fighting force and you absorbed basically everybody with real skill out of the magick fighting force already.

Your combat team is pretty much the size of the AM/Magick combined team, and you're at least equal in terms of throw weight. It is not like this is a case of the underdog triumphing or anything.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I love how surprised Baasche was today that Eldreth was the only one online in Demonic with a Veil.
  • Eldreth is one of the primary reasons I have a Veil. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• AM for whatever reason doesn't seem to have strong weekend midday turnout, even when we weren't in a bit of a lean time as we seem to be just now, but anyway, deathsight looks impressive :3.  Also, I hope your egg grows up big and strong and eats you.  And that it can move faster than 5 minutes per room.     
  • IniarIniar Australia
    It's gonna be a dragon!
  • I heart being back home! 3 months in Singapore, feels good to pay less than $18 USD for a good beer. No more tiger please :(
  • Doublepost apologies. Did I miss TOA :( ?
  • Claudius said:
    Doublepost apologies. Did I miss TOA :( ?
      We're all missing it.... :(
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2015
    Being a drama llama.

CELIDON NEWS #3497
    Date: 10/2/2015 at 19:09
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: stormweavers

Dear Celidon,

I write to you about a matter of concern. In recent times while I have been away from this mighty council, I have been approached by several relatively inexperienced people who have sought advice as to choosing a second guild. Their common story has been the absolute lack of interaction with higher ranking individuals within the Stormweavers. Less recently, you may have noted the fact that I was unceremoniously and inexplicably dumped by the leader of Stormweavers from the guild without warning, much less any semblance of interaction.

What the leader of the Stormweavers wishes to do with a lifeless guild is his prerogative.

What is less than ideal is the fact that the Stormweavers, to a degree, represents this council by supposedly being a member of it. I know you are all proud of this Council, who we are and what we stand for. While any guild should be allowed to choose their leadership and their code of conduct, ineffectual or not, no guild of this council should be permitted to continually misrepresent and erode the confidence of younger members in it. Conversations struck up spontaneously in the last month or two have certainly not allayed my suspicions that this guild has been inexorably driving out younger people by being inaccessible, intolerant and incompetent.

Loss of long-serving members of the Stormweavers such as Skye and Glijije, as well as the refusal to look toward the future by ejecting myself and ignoring younger or inexperienced members has leeched the vitality and future of this guild. In and of itself, it is a relatively minor concern, but when the leadership of said guild as a member of this council puts Celidon in a position of weakness by being a reflection of our practices, the only conclusion is that the inclusion of the Stormweavers in Celidon has become a liability.

I urge that the Council consider the forced assimilation of the Stormweavers into either the Silvari or the Hunters, or the immediate ejection of this liability from this council.

It is time to stop the rot, Celidon.

Take action.

I.N.

Penned by my hand on the 12th of Artificium, in the year 87 AM.

Caelas Willowbrook says, "Are you staying out of trouble?"
    Caelas Willowbrook peers about himself unscrupulously.

You say to Caelas Willowbrook, "No."
  • edited October 2015
    I went on Aetolia's forums to try and pull a character creation sheet I remember being there. So I searched for my old character since I know I filled it out.

Five years after quitting there, I am still being mentioned, and it feels like the wasted MUDing years of my youth&young adulthood has at least left an imprint on those who were there to see it.

I'm not sure if I HEART it, actually.
    I might be really ashamed.
     You say, "This is much harder than just being a normal person."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Random crap.

The ball finally settles down on 27 (black).
    Eliondra, the roulette attendant exclaims to you, "We have a winner! You've won 50000 gold!" 
    Eliondra, the roulette attendant returns the stakes for your winning bets, and hands you your 
    winnings.

"Wheeeeee!" you exclaim merrily.

Oystir Krax'ai, the Bodybringer says, "Wow!"

Emily gives you a wild cheer!

You cackle hellishly.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You sing, "Nartae."
    Mana Lost: 30
    You take 2 ice, bringing the total to 64.
    The corpse twitches as you utter the word of power, and a bright blue glow surrounds it momentarily. 
    You place two cubes of elemental ice around the corpse, and the magickal light envelops them too. 
    When the glow fades, the two cubes of ice have melted, and Zith is standing in front of you, 
    returned back to life by the power of raw magick.
    You sense that Zith has returned to life.
    Equilibrium Taken: 4.79s
    575[100] 607[95] -b db 0 0 82.46 0 0 0 [here - Robynn, Tikal (2)]
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2015

Changes:

Jules quickly eats some hyssop stem.

575[100] 619[97] -b db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

Prowling low to the ground, a caracal lightly pads in from the southeast.

Flapping his wings and hopping slightly a brooding vulture enters from the north.

Snuffling and licking the ground, a long-nosed armadillo enters from the southeast.

A thorny lizard enters from the southeast, swaying its spiked tail back and forth hypnotically.

Head lolling back and forth, a brown striped hyena enters from the southeast.

575[100] 619[97] -b db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

You have regained your mental equilibrium.

575[100] 619[97] eb db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

(mapper): Continent Off isn't known so far - would you like to make a new one? Do this command 

again if so.

Mana Gain: 18

575[100] 637[100] eb db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

Autocuring disabled.

575[100] 637[100] eb db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

Hum kantae Jules added to your EQBAL queue.

[QUEUE]: hum kantae Jules.

Holding your mouth open wide, you force the word of power from your being, sustaining the single 

note.

Equilibrium Taken: 1.73s

575[100] 631[99] -b db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

You have recovered your breath and can smoke once more.

You may drink another healing elixir.

Jules quickly eats a mandrake root.

You have regained your mental equilibrium.

575[100] 631[99] eb db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 2 

(Ring): Zcephonie says, "Jules in the area."

Your rebounding aura is prevented from coming up by your concentration on the word of power.

You project the word of power to the listening ears of Jules.

The lilting melody of a rousing song swells briefly around Jules.

575[100] 631[99] eb db 0 0 83.15 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 3 

Jules quickly eats some hyssop stem.

A shimmering translucent shield forms around Jules.

Jules looks disappointed as her hearing returns to normal.

You cut off your emanation of the word of power.

A chorus of music rises up from the corpse of Jules and you feel a sudden surge of vitality.

A beatific look of bliss appears on Jules's face as her ears begin to harden and turn to pure marble.

The marble quickly spreads over her face and down her neck, turning her entire form white. After 

her entire body has been completely transformed, a fine skein of thin flame wreathes over the chest 

of the statue, imprinting a short passage onto it.

You have slain Jules.

[koko] Reset afflictions on Jules.

You gain a blood commodity from your efforts.

You gain 1,383,360 (pk) experience. You need 217,548,670 more for level 119.

You put 345,830 xp towards a drop of blood. You need 205,280 more for the next comm.

You gain 5,763 faith.

An immense cyanine icewyrm slinks off without a sound.

575[100] 631[99] eb db 0 0 83.26 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 0 

Road through wide open plains. (road).

A smattering of clouds fills the sky, lacing it with spiderwebs of grey. Gore is splattered about, a 

display of Iniar's cruel handiwork. A quartz beacon is here, bearing the flag of the City of Antioch.

A stunning statue of Jules, carved from pure white marble, stands here, eyes closed with an 

expression of absolute bliss upon its face. A fearsome lion prowls around here and greets you with a 

warning roar.

A stone road leads to the north and southeast.

575[100] 637[100] eb db 0 0 83.26 0 0 0 nC: 0  (a): 0 

You read what is written on a stunningly life-like statue of Jules:

Upon this spot, the Bard Iniar did bring Jules into a moment of perfect transcendence.

• 2015/10/09 18:51:22 - Khizan received 850 credits as a result of citizen purchase.

Did Seraphyne change circles already :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • There were a very large number of empty Septus swag bags at the generator the other day.  I imagine it went down kind of like this (note the shard grenades):

• It was not Septus, that's all I'll say.