Skip to content

What's good?

Hey Imperian,

So I've been looking around the past few days as I want to give Imperian a good go. I've spent many years playing other IRE muds and I thought I'd look into you guys! I really like the unique Imperian professions; they look like fun.

I'm just wondering what is the "easiest" profession in each circle at the moment? I have a basic understanding of the mechanics of most things but I really can't code to save myself. I like RP, PVE... I'm probably never going to be the top 1v1 in Pvp but I like to give combat a go and I'm not too bad in group situations. Money isn't massive issue but I'm not planning on forking out $1000 in the next two days to get lots of artifacts and omni-trans. I can see my character slotting into any of the circles.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Demonic: Summoner

Anti-magick: Outrider

Magick: Druid

All three knight classes (Deathknight, Runeguard, Templar) are also solid picks.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."