Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• This Key and Peele Pirate Chantey
  • edited July 2015
    Link it next time, yo! http://www.cc.com/video-clips/9906du/key-and-peele-pirate-chantey

Also, didn't realize it was back on. Love them so much!

Edit: Oh, you linked it in now playing. >_>

•  - Proteges can learn up to 120 lessons at a time from their mentor.

Thanks. <3

• edited July 2015
    #       Name                                 Value  Location
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    269307  an artifact upgrade token               50  being held by Rennyn
    273735  a fishing lure                           0  being held by Rennyn
    107017  a mithril shield                       500  being held by Rennyn
    265462  a quicksilver fishing pole               0  being held by Rennyn
    209549  a scourgebone daegger                  700  being held by Rennyn
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Total Items: 5   Total Value: 1250
    390/100h, 432/97m, 100e (0-bld) (ebdb) 14.40%

Today was a good day. Thank you people who gave me tokens :)

Also :x @Septus for answering the mountain of questions I had yesterday.

Edit: After finding out how to use them, :x whoever made these.

When you pull the string on the back of a doll of Silantor, it groans and heaves as it rises upon your hand to look you in the eye. It then raises its staff high above its head as it chants in the language of the undead as it attempts to take control over your soul.

Adorable!
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    Caladus, Arena Battlemaster exclaims, "And the match is over! Solyx Sandshiv is the winner, followed by Ostnon the Grim and Thonum Doomshaper!"
    You have won 10 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Solyx Sandshiv wins the match!
    You have won 6 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Solyx Sandshiv places second or better!
    You have won 5 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Solyx Sandshiv places third or better!
    You have won 8 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Ostnon the Grim places third or better!
    You have won 13 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: Ostnon the Grim places second or better!
    You have won 120 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 2 tickets on Thonum Doomshaper places third or better!
    Celestine just won 120 credits betting on Thonum Doomshaper!
    See HELP GLADIATORS to learn how you can win.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: 2 tickets on Thonum Doomshaper wins the match.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: 2 tickets on Thonum Doomshaper places second or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: 2 tickets on Loc Firerunner wins the match.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: 2 tickets on Loc Firerunner places third or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: 2 tickets on Loc Firerunner places second or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Rongnam Shadowhand places second or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Rongnam Shadowhand wins the match.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Rongnam Shadowhand places third or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Ostnon the Grim wins the match.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Lutnuk Stonechewer places third or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Lutnuk Stonechewer places second or better.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Lutnuk Stonechewer wins the match.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Oggloch Gutripper wins the match.
    You haven't won anything on your bet: Oggloch Gutripper places second or better.

Thank you Phylacteries.
  • A deep growl rumbles from deep within the throats of Esmyrsia's two-headed hellhound. It's body ripples with 
    energy, chunks of undead flesh falling to the ground. Both it's heads whip around to glare at you, causing 
    strings of bloodied drool to fling from their jowls. With a powerful lunge, it leaps onto you, and both heads 
    rip viciously at your body. Your screams are cut short as one of the heads latches onto your neck, crushing 
    your windpipe. You feel your body go numb as death overtakes you, and as the last glimpses of life vanish from 
    your eyes, you see one of the hound's maws clamp over your face.
    You have sated the hunger of Esmyrsia's hellhound.
    You have been slain by Esmyrsia's two-headed hellhound.

Note to self: Don't attack an Unspeakable in front of Esmyrsia.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Killing Alekmanhala with just two other people; thanks @Baasche, @Rei.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Alekmanhala is probably the easiest 'real' boss they've ever made because one player can handle 100% of the mechanics as long as they have freeze or flood. The only thing I need other people with me for when I do that one is to soak the occasional hit so I get a chance to heal.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Yea I know, I just like that those two said 'OK, Iniar, we blindly trust you enough to follow you to death.' :3
  • EllarynthEllarynth Nashville, TN
    I <3 that I get to meet up with @Elokia and @Esmyrsia in one week! Superbly excited! And I will try my best to contain my inner fan girl for @Jeremy
  • Someday, there should be a meet for all of the people who just want to sit in silence, sipping cappuccinos and not talking or making eye contact.    
  • edited July 2015
    Eoghan said:
    I'll be there too, but I don't want to see any of you.

Stay tuned for @Eoghan's I hate everyone post from Vegas.
  • I thought he'd have more hair, honestly.
  • So I'm moving right now and I'm happy I still have these.

The statuette of @Jeremy I've had since I moved back to Vegas a while ago, but the t-shit I've had since highschool. I'm 30 now; stuff isn't supposed to survive that long, especially awesome stuff.

Picture by Janet Chui.

• Spinning off the momentum of his last blow, Khizan whips his blade at you once

again.

You are covered in ice as Khizan brings a mercurial broadsword crashing down

on you.

The attack rebounds back onto Khizan!

Khizan secures his previously wielded items and instantly draws a truesilver

broadsword into his left hand, with a mercurial broadsword flowing into the

right.

You are covered in ice as Khizan brings a truesilver broadsword crashing down

on you.

You are covered in ice as Khizan brings a mercurial broadsword crashing down

on you.

Khizan dashes at you, leaps into the air and strikes you in the chest before

falling to the ground himself.

Damage Taken: 91 blunt (raw damage: 142)

Khizan has slain himself.

Khizan has slain himself.

A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Khizan in a nimbus of white light.

You are afflicted with prone.

Khizan springs up from the ground to his feet.

• edited July 2015
    I heart when pain-in-the-ass scripting starts to pay off finally.

You have recovered balance.
    You have no amnesia.
    You are already standing.
    A fiendish nightmare is already hostile towards Korvak.
    You stare at Korvak, giving him the evil eye of infirmity. {}{{{ INFIRMITY }}}{}
    Korvak pales slightly as the decay evil eye sets in.
    You discern that this curse will last for 64 seconds.
    Balance Taken: 1.88s
    248/69h, 307/65m, 100e (0-bld) (e-db) 37.93% (-45m, 9.8%)

For the unfamiliar / forgetful, that's an 18 affliction infirmity, so yay!

Also defiler hurts. I don't heart that. :(
  • I want the statue and the shirt.
    Lythe said:
    So I'm moving right now and I'm happy I still have these.

The statuette of @Jeremy I've had since I moved back to Vegas a while ago, but the t-shit I've had since highschool. I'm 30 now; stuff isn't supposed to survive that long, especially awesome stuff.

• Deathsight Report:
    ------------------
    Anti-Magick (63) vs Demonic (64) KDR: 0.9844
    Anti-Magick (1) vs Magick (0) KDR: -
    Demonic (2) vs Magick (0) KDR: -

Yesterday was a good day

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited July 2015

@Tsinghahla Iscariot is here, flames dancing across his flesh. He wields a smoldering flame-scarred flail in his left hand and a kite shield in his right.

This just warms my heart. :)

• Won my first out of arena 1v1 against @Theophilus...

...Achaea instinct kicked in, and thought he'd stop after burst, messed up hard upon doing so and died :(

'least I learned more 'bout outrider!
  • Rennyn said:
    Won my first out of arena 1v1 against @Theophilus...

...Achaea instinct kicked in, and thought he'd stop after burst, messed up hard upon doing so and died :(

'least I learned more 'bout outrider!
    Diabolists are tough for me :( I don't re-prioritize healing mid-fight when I should.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I heart that my golem is the counterpoint of Eldreth's. :-)
  • Jules is the best fishdaughter ever. :D

• I know it wasn't easy being a single mother-father, but you raised me right!
  • Blood splatters across your face as you repeatedly stab a deformed crawler with a scourgebone daegger, leaving multiple gaping wounds in your wake.
    Damage dealt: 248 Remaining: 0.00%
    Adrenaline flows in your veins and your wounds hurt less.
    The final blow is too much, you have slain a deformed crawler.
    You gain 223,927 (bash) experience. You need 0 more for level 100.
    You put 4,569 xp towards a drop of spiritual essence. You need 178,067 more for the next comm.
    You gain 1,142 faith.
    [Level Up]: You have reached level 100. You gain 6 Health and 6 Mana.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    Congratulations on becoming an Aspect. Read HELP ASPECTS for information about them.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Divine Aspect' Achievement! You have earned Double Experience for 12 Hours - see ACHIEVEMENT BONUS LIST.
    You take many golden sovereigns from the corpse as you pick it up.
    Balance Taken: 2.38s
    H:541 M:595 <blackout>  (+24h, 4.5%)

Yay.
  • CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    I saw @Septus driving to work this morning...
  • (Celestine's teeny tiny pic says "LVYAPK" btw).  
  • Teeny? You realise the resolution of it is 3264 x 2448 right? If you, ya know, click on it...