Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Welcome to the bank of Shou! As our 100th customer (killer), you've earned a door prize!*

*some terms and conditions may apply. Not available in the state of California.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    All I saw was

(Ring): Septus says, "<- joining Magick."

And my first thought was

GG Conquest, here I commmmmeeeeeee
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • edited July 2015

Shou said:

Septus will now be known as Assistant Reforger, Septus, Tobias's Partner in Crime.

Below belltower at Caanae Road and Stavenn Road.
    The tents are closer together as Caanae Road approaches the city shuk. Looking
    down Stavenn Road large rocks line the road. The middle of this intersection is
    marked by a low belltower with arrow slits in the direction of Demons Gate. A
    solitary guard mans the tower as a precaution for any renewed enemy activity.
    This has been marked as holy ground. Stamping his golden hooves and tossing his crimson mane, this
    blooded warhorse stands here bearing a regal strength. There are 20 elite
    Justicars of the Shah here. There are 8 elite Antioch clerics here. A small
    red pony with white spots is here, swishing her braided tail. Whirling about in
    a sinuous blur, a lithe ferret blinks its beady eyes. Wings outstretched to
    catch the breeze, a red-tailed hawk observes you silently. A thorny lizard is
    here, hissing menacingly and moving slowly around the room. With the occasional
    roar, a mountain lioness menacingly prowls close by. Eyes glowing with mischief,
    a cunning coyote skulks about. Fluttering about, a small sparrow twitters
    merrily. Septus, Tobias's Partner in Crime is here, camouflaged. You see a sign
    here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.

You say, "Oh hey."
    You say, "Alonzo is out."
    You say, "And he's got a bounty."
    You nod your head.
    You poke at Septus.
    Septus says, "I refuse to kill someone with this title."
  • A dark, swirling vortex opens to the up, and drags you through it.

Following a cobbled, grey stone path. (road).
    Gore is splattered about, a display of Septus's cruel handiwork. Waving ominously, a black flag bearing stripes of indigo and
    gold rustles listlessly in the dry wind. A wooden torch has been stuck into the ground, ready to be lit at nightfall.
    You see exits leading south, west, and down.
    Your Seraphic guardian silently informs you that she senses Tsolrathe is close by.
    Your Seraphic guardian silently informs you that she senses Amoriel is close by.
    Your Seraphic guardian silently informs you that she senses Kryss is close by.
    Your Seraphic guardian silently informs you that she senses Rennyn is close by.
    Your Seraphic guardian informs you that she senses Vasharr in the local area.

A crackling wall of Moradeim energy suddenly appears over the down exit.

A wall blocks your way.

Thanks Rasca :(
  • Kryss secures her previously wielded items and instantly draws a fuzzy black bat doll into her right hand, with a mithril shield flowing into the left.
    Kryss points an imperious finger at Rasca.
    The Mark of Cadmus on Rasca's body flares briefly.
    Kryss mixes some yellow and red bone dust and throws it lightly at Rasca. As the dust reaches him, his movements slow down and a confused look crosses his features.
    Kryss has slain Rasca.
    640/669h 505/512m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0 fanatism: 0
    You feel sickened and weak by the aura of death emanating from Illiath.
    (Ring): Mujandhir says, "Target?"
    The corpse of Illiath has turned to dust in your hands.
    640/669h 499/512m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0 fanatism: 0
    Kaywinett takes a drink from a cherry wood vial.
    Ario picks up the corpse of Rasca.
    A fiery meteor slams into the ground, before exploding in a massive conflagration that consumes everything around you.
    You have slain Illiath.
    You gain 2,000 faith for killing Soldu.
    You have slain Soldu.
    You gain 2,000 faith for killing Kaywinett.
    You have slain Kaywinett.
    You have slain Tsolrathe.
    A hideously warped treant is suddenly consumed by a bright flame.
    As you attack, the swirling cloud of ice surrounding Tsolrathe seeps into your lungs, causing you to cough violently.
    Damage Taken: 18 cold (raw damage: 35)
    The last vestiges of strength having ebbed from Kristos's body, he sinks to the floor with a sigh. Suddenly, your surroundings are enveloped in a blinding white light, forcing you to cower with your hands over your eyes. When you tentatively open them once more, you are astonished to find Kristos alive once more.
    You gain 2,000 faith for killing Vasharr.
    You have slain Vasharr.
    You have slain Caitryn.
    A slight chill runs down your spine as Mujandhir's eyes flash to yours, locking you in an unblinking gaze. Muscles rippling and quivering, he sinks into a strange stance, knife held out towards you in a gesture of defiance.
    You gain 6,000 faith for killing Amoriel.
    You have slain Amoriel.
    You gain 6,000 faith for killing Mikah.
    You have slain Mikah.
    The decaying hands retreat back into the comfort of the earth.
    Damage Taken: 338 fire (raw damage: 857)
    Kristos quickly eats some hyssop stem.
    283/669h 499/512m 0e 0w bals:eb status:db arms: pp Kai: 0 fanatism: 0

C-c-c-c-c-ounter attack

• My reaction:

無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • edited July 2015

Ageranu gives a leather wrapped spear a quick flourish before driving it forcefully into a smelly orange cat's body.
    The final blow is too much, a smelly orange cat has been slain by Ageranu.
    You put 3,910 xp towards a drop of spiritual essence. You need 288,080 more for the next comm.
    You gain 13 faith.
    Ageranu picks up the corpse.
    H:606/606 M:478/480 B:0 <eb pp> <db> K:0
    Ageranu gives the corpse of a smelly orange cat to you.

You give a mercurial trident a quick flourish before driving it forcefully into Ageranu's body.
    The final blow proves too much for Ageranu, who falls to the floor a broken, bloody mess

Ageranu Agarwaen, Shard Hunter says, "Really?"
    H:606/606 M:470/480 B:0 <eb pp> <db> K:0 
    Ageranu Agarwaen, Shard Hunter says, "You killed me.. for a cat?"

Ageranu does not know me very well. :( Like I'm just going to stand by and let a lycaean get away with killing a cat.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    mount basilisk
    You cannot mount that.

• (Ring): @Ahkan says, "Creepers used to be the best for boning."

Funnier without context.
  • You concentrate on purging your body of foreign toxins.
    Prudence rules your psyche once again.
    You have cured recklessness.
    H:1/669 M:472/480 B:0 <eb pp> <b> K:0
    Kryss quickly eats a juniper berry.
    H:1/669 M:472/480 B:0 <eb pp> <b> K:0 
    MORPH 381383 to broadsword|||quickdraw broadsword22028 381383|||trueassess kryss|||combo strike strychnine strike
    strychnine suicidedrop kryss|||kipup|||trueassess kryss added to your EQBAL queue.
    You have morphed your ever-changing weapon into a mercurial broadsword.
    You secure your previously wielded items and instantly draw a truesilver broadsword into your left hand, with a
    mercurial broadsword flowing into your right hand.
    That action is too complex for your poor little brain to handle, and you decide to just stare vacantly instead.
    You rub some strychnine on a truesilver broadsword.
    A burst of ice covers Kryss as you bring a truesilver broadsword crashing down on her.
    Left Hand Balance Taken: 3.42s
    You rub some strychnine on a mercurial broadsword.
    A burst of ice covers Kryss as you bring a mercurial broadsword crashing down on her.
    Right Hand Balance Taken: 3.42s
    You dash at Kryss, leap into the air striking her in the chest as you painfully fall to the ground.
    You have slain yourself.

Putting the suicide into suicidedrop.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited July 2015
    Septus is an upstanding member of the Conquest Corporate Community.  In his spare time, he even provides legal counsel to wayward derps accused of perpetrating aggravated derpery against other derps.  "Did someone say union?  Tracking to Eldreth".
  • Kryss said:
    Urzog must be looking to deal the coup coop de grâce to Antioch.
    Coup de grâce is a new term for me. Learn something new every day.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • ANNOUNCE NEWS #3115
    Date: 7/6/2015 at 20:36
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: The Inquisition

The Avengers guild has been renamed to the Inquisition.

Penned by my hand on the 5th of Artificium, in the year 80 AM.

Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...

• @Khizan That just made my day.
  • edited July 2015
    Mujandhir has been mauled to death by some gold sovereigns.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Rennyn tells you, "He had soooo many 228-232 sabres in his nondecay room."

Rennyn tells you, "He took me there."

You tell Aspirant Rennyn, "Rofl."

Rennyn tells you, "And was like."

You tell Aspirant Rennyn, "Gross."

Rennyn tells you, ""pick one"."

You tell Aspirant Rennyn, "Sounds like innuendo."

You tell Aspirant Rennyn, ":D."

Rennyn tells you, "YOU WOULD SAY THAT."

You tell Aspirant Rennyn, "I would :3."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited July 2015
    @Septus just won 273 credits betting on Thonum Doomshaper!
    See HELP GLADIATORS to learn how you can win.
    Septus just won 1200 credits betting on Thonum Doomshaper!
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I found this inordinately amusing... :S

(Ring): Baasche says, "Looks like."

(Ring): Baasche says, "My basher is all fixed up."

(Ring): Baasche says, "Now, instead of jumping from vnum to vnum in order and pathing all over the place."

A mesmerized zombie lumberjack moves slowly in from the west, his eyes fixed on the distance.

(Celidon): An elite immense shadow arachnid says, "A Horde caravan has been spotted entering the Bardosi Plains!"

(Ring): Baasche says, "It will bash every room that isn't on my blacklist from the room i'm coming from to the next room in the vnum list."

(Ring): Baasche says, "=DDD."

Baasche has been bludgeoned to death by a mesmerized zombie lumberjack.
    You sense this death occuring at Demon's Pass.
  • Omg I didn't even notice.
  • edited July 2015
    Septus I hate you so much right now. thonum has never came through for me ever.  Every farfugnuggen time, I bet the long odds on him and nothing.  :(
  • Dat moment when you think you're lucky:

Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Oggloch Gutripper has clinched with Armdan Lightblade landing some devestating knees to the chest and head. He may have just pummeled him to death." <472/472h 333/336m 70.13x <eb> <db> <23:01> gladiator view 1st: Peng Ironbreeze (weapon: Spear and shield) 2nd: Oggloch Gutripper (weapon: Strong punch) 3rd: Armdan Lightblade (weapon: Net and trident) [Dead] 4th: Tharmand Coldhelm (weapon: Warhammer) [Dead] 5th: Woodrow Fardrifter (weapon: Two handed sword) [Dead] 6th: Kloblix Blackhouse (weapon: Sword and shield) [Dead] 7th: Emerdon Sternfall (weapon: Bolo and dagger) [Dead] 8th: Red Harrison (weapon: Battleaxe) [Dead] <472/472h 333/336m 70.13x <eb> <db> <23:01> Caladus, Arena Battlemaster says, "Peng Ironbreeze laughs loudly and raises his arms in the air to the delight of the crowd." <472/472h 336/336m 70.13x <eb> <db> <23:01> gladiator view 1st: Peng Ironbreeze (weapon: Spear and shield) 2nd: Oggloch Gutripper (weapon: Strong punch) 3rd: Armdan Lightblade (weapon: Net and trident) [Dead] 4th: Tharmand Coldhelm (weapon: Warhammer) [Dead] 5th: Woodrow Fardrifter (weapon: Two handed sword) [Dead] 6th: Kloblix Blackhouse (weapon: Sword and shield) [Dead] 7th: Emerdon Sternfall (weapon: Bolo and dagger) [Dead] 8th: Red Harrison (weapon: Battleaxe) [Dead] <472/472h 333/336m 70.13x <eb> <db> <23:01> gladiator list ****************************[ Match Participants ]***************************** Name Points Weapon Win Place Show ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Red Harrison 1683 Battleaxe 82:1 (250cr) 13:1 (42cr) 5:1 (18cr) Armdan Lightblade 2283 Net and trident 62:1 (187cr) 11:1 (35cr) 4.1:1 (15cr) Kloblix Blackhouse 2383 Sword and shield 32:1 (100cr) 5.8:1 (20cr) 2.4:1 (10cr) Tharmand Coldhelm 4560 Warhammer 9.7:1 (32cr) 2.4:1 (10cr) 1:1 (6cr) Woodrow Fardrifter 4611 Two handed sword 6.1:1 (21cr) 1.4:1 (7cr) 1:1.5 (5cr) Emerdon Sternfall 2183 Bolo and dagger 41:1 (125cr) 9:1 (30cr) 3.4:1 (13cr) Oggloch Gutripper 1266 Strong punch 166:1 (500cr) 23:1 (73cr) 10:1 (33cr) Peng Ironbreeze 9346 Spear and shield 1:2.1 (4cr) 1:6.5 (3cr) 1:17 (3cr) ******************************************************************************* <472/472h 330/336m 70.13x <eb> <db> <23:01> Cheering explodes from the stands as Peng Ironbreeze points at Oggloch Gutripper, taunting him. <472/472h 336/336m 70.13x <eb> <db> <23:01>

Oh, nevermind. Eight tickets on oggloch, of course he lost.
  • edited July 2015
    Climbing rolling hills.
    A waymark has been scrawled on the ground. There are 8 disgruntled enchanted zombies here. A small 
    firefly floats through the air, its light blinking lazily. There are 16 mesmerized zombie 
    lumberjacks here. A hypnotized silent ghoul is here, his eyes fixed towards an unseen spot.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, southwest, and west.

A hypnotized silent ghoul, fifteen mesmerized zombie lumberjacks, and seven disgruntled enchanted 
    zombies spring to a disgruntled enchanted zombie's defence.

<516H98 335M87 0b <e- db> <100 0>> 7.58 0 [Undead AU 0m 0bp]
    A mesmerized zombie lumberjack rakes his claws across your face, causing you to scream in pain.
    Damage Taken: 14 cutting (raw damage: 36)
    A disgruntled enchanted zombie pounds his fist into your chest.
    Damage Taken: 22 blunt (raw damage: 54)
    A disgruntled enchanted zombie lunges at you, sinking its teeth into your arm.
    Damage Taken: 14 cutting (raw damage: 35)
    A mesmerized zombie lumberjack removes the axe in his head, then swings it down hard across your 
    chest.
    A disgruntled enchanted zombie lunges at you, sinking its teeth into your arm.
    Damage Taken: 15 cutting (raw damage: 39)
    A mesmerized zombie lumberjack rakes his claws across your face, causing you to scream in pain.
    Damage Taken: 16 cutting (raw damage: 41)
    A mesmerized zombie lumberjack removes the axe in his head, then swings it down hard across your 
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 15 cutting (raw damage: 38)
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 15 cutting (raw damage: 37)
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 15 cutting (raw damage: 38)
    A disgruntled enchanted zombie grabs your arm, doing his best to rip it off.
    Damage Taken: 21 blunt (raw damage: 54)
    Damage Taken: 17 cutting (raw damage: 41)
    Damage Taken: 17 cutting (raw damage: 43)
    Damage Taken: 17 blunt (raw damage: 43)
    Damage Taken: 17 blunt (raw damage: 43)
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 18 cutting (raw damage: 45)
    A hypnotized silent ghoul does his best to scratch your eyes out.
    Damage Taken: 16 cutting (raw damage: 39)
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 16 cutting (raw damage: 39)
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 19 cutting (raw damage: 46)
    A mesmerized zombie lumberjack grabs your arm, doing his best to rip it off.
    Damage Taken: 20 blunt (raw damage: 51)
    chest.
    Damage Taken: 17 cutting (raw damage: 42)
    Autocuring: sip health
    You take a drink of an elixir of health from a silver accented wooden vial.
    The elixir heals your body.
    <253H48 335M87 35b <e- db> <100 0>> 7.58 0 [Undead AU 0m 0bp]

That's 349 (876 raw) damage right there. =(

You wouldn't happen to know why the door isn't closed now, would you, @iniar? Huh? WOULD YOU? =P