Skip to content

Eleuni Skye and Baar's Suns

Hi all,

I'm looking for two pieces of information that I can't seem to find anywhere in Imperian, and I was hoping someone might remember and be willing to share.

The first is the means to enter the other parts of Eleuni Skye. I've gotten in to the first part but not past the elemental priests and I can't for the life of me recall the way to move past them, or even if it's still possible.

The second is the names and symbolism of the different suns under Baar, as well as any other information you might have handy. I know there was Ki, that was Impending Doom, and was meant to be sickly chartreuse, but I can't recall any of the others.

There isn't any nefarious reasons for wanting to know, just curiosity. If you want some sort of compensation for the information, that could be arranged. Please just contact me either in the realms or otherwise here. Thank you! :)
** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
*** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.

Comments

• edited June 2015
    If I remember correctly only citizens of Kinsarmar can now get into the other parts of Eleuni. It used to be Khandava/Kinsarmar, but when Khandava went demonic we were nixed from the area. I think you have to touch the triangles.

Looked through some of my files, this is all I could find. I think Khizan originally gave it to me?

The symbols of Baarite worship centre around those images of His Suns,
    each of which is attributed with a different colour, a set of traits and significant historical events. This page is followed with a list of the statues that are placed around Aetherius in a variety of important locations.

Metals such as bronze, gold and copper are frequently utilized in those creations of Lord Baar's followers, evoking the heat and warmth of the Suns which fall upon us.

Lord Baar himself is often represented as a blazing ball of white fire, around which symbols of His suns can be seen, orbiting the central flame.

The Sun 'Ab is often associated with the colour blue.

The Sun Zhov is often represented with gold, copper and orange hues.

The Sun of Ki has the colours chartreuse and emerald.

The Sun Arviz is associated with no colour, rather with clarity.

The colour amethyst is most closely associated with the Sun Kabr.

The Sun of Ofr is associated with the colour black.

The Sun Dom is another sun without a specific colour, but associated with the heat of warm rays.

• edited June 2015
    Ahh, I see. Thank you for that, @Aleutia, I really appreciate it.
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
  • @Skye - If you need more info, VIEW BACKGROUND BAAR is still available and it gives you the background/origin story.

• Cool, thanks, I'll check that out when I log back in.