Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Getting 100% belief is so two days ago, get with the times.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Finally got around to pushing the last 5% :(
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • We got 100% belief? Yeah...it's time to evolve!...oh wait....

wait.....

wait.........
  • I heart Isadarr and Dicey and the awesome work they are putting into the Saboteurs guild.

Dicey especially for agreeing to take Iluv as her student to give him lectures on Saboteur history and following through.
  • Dicey is ten tons of awesome, nuff said.

• The Path finding changes. Use them extensively and path find area is a significant awesome addition. 

• ** Summary for (Antioch) Election #64229 *******************************
    Title:                                                      (Closed)
       Election for Mukhtar of Antioch

Description:
       Being displeased with the performance of Victor in the position
       of Mukhtar of Antioch, this vote of no confidence has been
       called. The following individuals believe they can better
       perform the duties required of the position.

Choices:
         1.  (14) Jaivanna
         2.  (12) Selah

<3.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Golden motes coalesce into a bright doorway, and Hastati, Ascendari of Conquest steps forth from the light.

You bow respectfully to Hastati.

Hastati inclines her head respectfully.

Hastati gives a succulent mango to you.

Hastati, Ascendari of Conquest says to you, "It's a secret to everyone."

Stretching her dark wings around her form, Hastati, Ascendari of Conquest fades into shadow before disbursing in motes of gold and crimson light.
  • I <3 Paesa for putting up with my character being belligerent. It was fun :>
  • edited January 2013
    I heart doling out JUSTICE to my foes.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Hastati, Oracle of War says to you, "I wanted to thank you for your help in naming the hawk Khepera gave me. I am sad to say that he did not survive - in his original form at least - the ritual that lead to my change."

:x
  • Lalitana said:
    Hastati, Oracle of War says to you, "I wanted to thank you for your help in naming the hawk Khepera gave me. I am sad to say that he did not survive - in his original form at least - the ritual that lead to my change."

:x
    Led.
  • autocorrect bot strikes again!

• I love the entirety of the Wild Hunt members - @Delrayne, @Seraphyne, @Susser, @Lalitana to name a few - and how quick they jumped in to the cult's story and ideas.

I love @Zarah and her participating in every aspect of cult RP she can get in to.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • edited January 2013
    Edit: Go take a look at Iluv's post in Quotes. :P
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    2013/01/05 12:45:04 - Menoch declared Ranai to be a formal enemy. Reason: luring citizens out of the Empire, general malcontent and attempts to kill.

:D
  • Metagamer.
  • Every wild corner of the world begins to thrum with newly awakened power; the
    predators of the world gaining power as Isra, the Wild Huntress ascends to
    watch over the Wild Hunt.

2013/01/06 19:39:45 - The ritual of transcendence has been completed
    successfully - we are now a sect.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • I decided to make this publicly viewable. It'll become out of date quickly, because it'll only update when I update it. I basically figure that everyone has all of this information already anyway.

• edited January 2013
    Ring): Selthis says, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say,."
    (Ring): Selthis says, "Ruga location: (Ring): You say, "Ruga location: (Ring): Eldreth says, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.""

@Selthis spamming us with his location ringtell. It provided much amusement.

• Look at Ruga, breaking things again.
  • RToff
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • I heart all the sweet RP I'm getting from Conquest. <3 Hastati and crew

• edited January 2013
    Isra and Hastati. The little chat I just had with Hastati was pretty fun, and Isra is such a good sport about everything to do with the Wild Hunt (and has made everything I do with it so much more fun with how she contributes).
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Hastati, even though she didn't kill someone when it so seemed like she would earlier

http://nogfx.org/logs/1738
  • edited January 2013

Entry hall to the fortress of Conquest.
    Taking advantage of the shells of buildings left behind, the grand entry hall
    to the fortress of Conquest has been designed as a defensive bottleneck. All
    movement in or out of the temple is forced to pass through the narrow and
    heavily barricaded hall, the exit defended by grand oaken doors reinforced with
    heavy stehl bars. Each of the walls is a combination of stone and wooden
    paneling, and arrow slits can be seen along the length of the passage. The
    natural smooth stone of the area makes up the floor of the hall, chiseled away
    in places to remove potential tripping hazards. At the far end of the hall,
    leading into the temple stands a gate, blocking further entry while the
    facilities are under construction. Hastati, Oracle of Conquest hovers here above
    the ground, her golden form shadowed by dark wings. She wields a blackened
    claymore with silver edging in her hands.
    You see a single exit leading south (closed door).

<3