Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• Khizan said:
    Coward.
    You never have anything nice to say, do you?
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited May 2015
    Khizan said:
    Coward.

Ah yes, because of the frequency with which Khizan leaves/is conveniently afk is never proportional to the amount of enemies he has online. Fortunately, paragons of white knight skill and ability are here to look down on you for not trucking into arti giants.

nb4 snarky comment to backpedal somewhere to lands of "Oh I meant it like smart cowardice"

Over a decade of the same comments from the same cats, Imperian is going places. Not nice places, but places.
  • Menoch said:
     Not nice places, but places.
    How right.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • You lose absolutely nothing for a death now, aside from some utterly trivial consumables. No lost belief, no lost experience, nothing. Charge them at least once. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:

You lose absolutely nothing for a death now, aside from some utterly trivial consumables. No lost belief, no lost experience, nothing. Charge them at least once. 

Me and Kliko against four -major- arti tanks.I have zero artifacts and just picked up Summoner. Why charge them to die in five seconds when I could be hunting to gain belief. My time is lost. Not everyone AFKs or idles in Antioch while they rag people on forums.

• Claudius tells you, "Do you still need Nobility to purchase housing, a shop, or hunt in the Stavenn sewers?"

Was Stavenn really like this? Why would the nobility hunt in the sewers??
    8-|

• Way way way back in the day the sewers were the unquestioned best bashing area in the entire game. Best gold, best experience, had the most creatures, everything. The first aspect cried for literal weeks when she got enemied to Kinsarmar, because she wouldn't be able to bash serpents there anymore. Like, literal weeks of "I helped Jagara raid but I stayed outside the gates and never stepped inside and so you shouldn't enemy me, that's not allowed, I'm going to issue, you're just doing it so I can't hunt there, that's illegal".

Stavenn limited the sewers to nobility because the sewers were substantially more awesome than anywhere else in terms of bashing areas.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:

You lose absolutely nothing for a death now, aside from some utterly trivial consumables. No lost belief, no lost experience, nothing. Charge them at least once. 

Me and Kliko against four -major- arti tanks.I have zero artifacts and just picked up Summoner. Why charge them to die in five seconds when I could be hunting to gain belief. My time is lost. Not everyone AFKs or idles in Antioch while they rag people on forums.
    Losing a horrendously unequal fight is still way more fun than bashing, especially since Summoner is probably the best class for ranged shenanigans at the moment. :(

• Khizan said:
    Khizan said

I just found out druid can ranged strip, too, though. I rushed in even though Kliko didn't. I was just defending him over myself :(

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited May 2015
    12:55:06.932 You caress your chameleon tattoo and assume a new identity.
    12:55:06.932 You have gained the chameleon defence.
    12:55:06.932 You secure your previously wielded item and instantly draw a sharpened quarterstaff into your left
    12:55:06.932 hand.
    12:55:06.933 Mana Lost: 18
    12:55:06.933 Jules's condition stands at 356/550 health and 280/370 mana.
    12:55:06.935 You rub some strychnine on a sharpened quarterstaff.
    12:55:06.935 You stab Jules viciously with a sharpened quarterstaff.
    12:55:06.935 The strength of the Earth imbuement in a sharpened quarterstaff has increased to 10%.
    12:55:06.936 Balance Taken: 3.01s
    12:55:06.936 You concentrate on your bond with Nature and prepare to overwhelm Jules with its raw power.
    12:55:06.937 Equilibrium Taken: 2.75s
    12:55:06.937 Mana Lost: 18
    12:55:06.937 Jules's condition stands at 311/550 health and 280/370 mana.

FEAR ME. @Jules
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I just stared at this post for about 5 minutes:  "but what is mean"?  Worth it.  
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You and I are made for each other Jules...

(Ring): Aakrin says, "BLINKING away."
    (Ring): You say, ":D."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "That is stopped by engage."
    (Ring): Alonzo says, "Nerf Irelia."
    (Ring): You say, "Hits engage."
    (Ring): You say, "Haha."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Can travel through a solid wall."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Can't bypass a person."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Why not? it makes no sense."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Oh, but blackflip does because the message is this: Somehow Iniar flips away to the south."
    (Ring): You say, "Haha."
    (Ring): You say, "Don't BURN."
    (Ring): Alonzo says, ""somehow"."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "I can't burn."
    (Ring): Aakrin says, "Firecircle UP."
    (Ring): You say, ":D."

Poor Aakrin.
  • Iniar said:

FEAR ME. @Jules

It's a good thing we got that druid damage in line!
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    It's probably more the tankiness. I druid damage fine against other classes.
  • Iniar said:
    It's probably more the tankiness. I druid damage fine against other classes.
    Can confirm, hurts priest.
  • Related sneak peak: I'm releasing a token item some time in the next week related to titles.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Will it let me title @Khizan as Lord Khizan Vladin, the Potatoes' Potato for five minutes after I've killed him? :D

please?

=[

• IniarIniar Australia
    Poor @Ichimoru

(Ring): Ichimoru says, "Fieldplate is not a valid weapon property."

(Ring): Ichimoru says, "No f*****g s***."

(Ring): You say, "Just 'SMITH'"

(Ring): You say, "Nothing else."

Sweat flies from Ichimoru's brow as he smiths a suit of polished field plate armour.

(Ring): Ichimoru says, "I hate this damn game."

Ichimoru takes a suit of polished field plate armour from a sturdy iron forge.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Within the dark reaches of the Threshold.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.
    Your stench wafts over to a massive carnivorous flower, causing its roots to shoot out and wrap around your leg. Before a massive carnivorous flower pulls you off your feet it realizes you are still alive and retracts its roots.

I thought Khandava was scary. D:
  • Iniar said:
    Within the dark reaches of the Threshold.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.
    Your stench wafts over to a massive carnivorous flower, causing its roots to shoot out and wrap around your leg. Before a massive carnivorous flower pulls you off your feet it realizes you are still alive and retracts its roots.

I thought Khandava was scary. D:

I'll be honest, I forgot I made it do that, but now I'm glad I did!
  • Xuli, the Storm-forged Queen says, "It isn't my fault I was born this awesome."
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • Lord @Mathiaus Reopev, the Keeper says to Kryss, "You're so mean."

The Mark of Scrag on Mathiaus's body flares briefly.

Mathiaus takes a drink from a gold vial of the Malignists.

@Kryss Miyumae says, "Dance for me jester."

Your eyes sparkle with amusement.

Mathiaus peers about himself unscrupulously.

Target is: mathiaus
    You stand up from a low-resting obsidian bench.
    You have cured prone.

Mathiaus's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Mathiaus extends a clenched fist towards Kryss and focuses on his necromantic powers. Black energy starts 
    crackling around his hand.

Fling hierophant at Mathiaus added to your EQBAL queue.
    You shuffle a card out of your deck and the image of the Hierophant appears on its surface.
    You feel a slight surge of magickal power.
    You quickly fling a card with the image of the Hierophant at Mathiaus.
    A strange expression appears on Mathiaus's face as the card hits.
    Balance Taken: 3.20s

The soft glow suffusing Kryss, riding an inky-black fell pony dims as she leaves to the west.

You must regain balance first.

You have recovered balance.

You issue the command to Mathiaus.

You issue the command, but Mathiaus just ignores you.

You give Mathiaus a wry, shifty smile.

Fling hierophant at Mathiaus added to your EQBAL queue.
    You shuffle a card out of your deck and the image of the Hierophant appears on its surface.
    You quickly fling a card with the image of the Hierophant at Mathiaus.
    A strange expression appears on Mathiaus's face as the card hits.
    Balance Taken: 3.20s

Kryss, riding an inky-black fell pony, enters from the west, a soft glow suffusing her form.

You have recovered balance.

Mathiaus wreathes his hand in crackling black energy. With a diabolical laugh, he stiffens his hand and slowly 
    runs it down Kryss's splayed-out body, splitting her chest in two as he does so. Though Kryss screams in pain 
    and begs to die, Mathiaus proceeds to rip apart her organs. Finally, with a detached smile upon his face, he 
    proceeds to rip the sternum out of Kryss's body and drive it through her body, pinning it to the ground and 
    killing her instantly.
    Mathiaus has slain Kryss.

Mathiaus takes a drink from a gold vial of the Malignists.

Mathiaus takes a long drag off his pipe, exhaling a thick, white haze.

You issue the command to Mathiaus.
    Mathiaus sweeps across the floor, leaping and twirling like a true master.

Sorrowful, you shake your head slowly at Mathiaus.

• (Ring): Fensrun says, "Ario, your horse just scared me silly."

(Ring): Estali says, "Make that two of us."

(Ring): You say, "Don't be scared."

(Ring): Fensrun says, "I saw the entrance line, and I was like, "Who is Thoros? Why does he have such an imposing entry?""

My horse is scary. He needs a new description. :)

• Kryss throws a red shard against the ground and an intimidating ghastly figure slowly emerges, almost visibly radiating a feeling of pure terror and oppression.
    Unable to withstand the presence of the apparition, Raff flees in terror.
    You cannot move until you have regained equilibrium.
    Unable to withstand the presence of the apparition, Septus flees in terror.
    You are afflicted with fear.
    You cannot move until you have regained equilibrium.
    [east - Raff, Septus (2)]
    A gang of elk appear suddenly, carrying Raff on their antlers. They dump him on the ground in a heap and rush off again.
    [here - Raff (1)]
    Autocuring: compose
    There is nothing to fear but fear itself.
    You no longer feel fear.
    You have cured fear.
    Kryss takes a long drag off her pipe, exhaling a thick, white haze.
    A gang of elk appear suddenly, carrying Septus on their antlers. They dump him on the ground in a heap and rush off again.
    [here - Septus (1)]
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Bug #57489                    Reporter(s): Iniar
    Priority: Resolved

Resolution: 
    Centaurs are one of the only races on our "Will never happen" list. Sorry.

Reported by Iniar at 2014/10/15 02:52:
    make centaurs. Ahkan's asking :s

• Can you imagine a Monk Centaur? PPKKK? Goddamn.
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • Yeah. That's the biggest reason - we are only considering bipedal races.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote