Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• @luthyr Ohhh, nothing, I love them! Too much probably, but I use them so much so they never forget I love them. They were the sounds of a sweet symphony today. :D
  • I <3 accidentally charging the Stavennite siegeline and killing Zenigra while taking cannonfire.

Your faith increases as Zenigra falls by your hand.
    Zenigra turns pallid and drops to the ground.
    You have slain Zenigra.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Zenigra in a nimbus of white light.
    H:328/669 M:386/386 B:0 <e- pp> <db> K:0
    Zenigra clenches his fists and grits his teeth.
    (Ring): Shou says, "Zenigra is dead!"
    (Ring): Shou says, "Targetlist: 0."
    H:328/669 M:382/386 B:0 <e- pp> <db> K:0
    Kanthari points an imperious finger at you.
    Your hearing is suddenly restored.
    You have lost the deafness defence.
    The Mark of Cadmus on your body flares briefly.
    Kanthari throws some red bone dust straight into your face, causing you to choke on it.
    Damage Taken: 96 asphyxiation, mental (raw damage: 107)
    A distant look in his eyes, Kanthari points a finger at you and utters a terrible prophecy involving doom.
    The prophecy echoes in your head, causing a sharp pain.
    Damage Taken: 76 psychic, mental (raw damage: 85)
    H:154/669 M:382/386 B:0 <e- pp> <b> K:0
    (Ring): Shou says, "Zenigra starbursted!"
    (Ring): Shou says, "Zenigra - 500 Health [100%] and 609 Mana [100%]."
    You take 1 juniper berry, bringing the total to 1372.
    You quickly eat a juniper berry.
    You have gained the deafness defence.
    Silence engulfs you as your hearing fades.
    H:154/669 M:382/386 B:0 <e- pp> <db> K:0 queue reset all
    You must regain balance first.
    H:154/669 M:382/386 B:0 <e- pp> <db> K:0 You must regain balance first.
    H:154/669 M:382/386 B:0 <e- pp> <db> K:0
    A cannon ball races in from the west, rips through your body, and crashes into the ground.
    You have been slain by an elite elegantly dressed Noctusari.

2015/04/30 04:11:59 - Zenigra has been slain by Khizan.
    2015/04/30 04:11:59 - Khizan has been slain by an elite elegantly dressed Noctusari.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• edited April 2015
    @Selthis, found an old log from the good ole days of Cairnae(rip 2015)

• IniarIniar Australia
    @Elokia. Thanks for being so patient.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:

@Elokia. Thanks for being so patient.

I don't know what this is about. But ok!

• You're welcome.
  • Bath night when Mommy isn't home. :D
  • who
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Abigail - Abigail Murne, Heart of Darkness
            Eltarn - Queen's Scribe, Eltarn Ashtear
           Ifreann - Ifreann Blackfyre, Master of Coin
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are 5 players in this world.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Your body positively glows with health and vitality.

• Your sacrifice has contributed 1000098 belief to the Sect of Conquest.
  • edited May 2015
    Finally replaced the motherboard(that I sort of hammerfisted to death) on my laptop. I can finally install the SSD that I bought before the laptop broke that arrived like, 1 day after my laptop broke. =D

Also, GMCP has soooo much more than it did when I kind of stopped playing. I love you admin people. <3
  • I <3 that score has more now so it's less spam when i only want the first bit of info.
  • Depending on what information you need, the SSCORE (SSC/SS) command may give you the information even more succinctly.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • edited May 2015
    Eoghan said:

Depending on what information you need, the SSCORE (SSC/SS) command may give you the information even more succinctly.

If SSC looked like this:

Overall Level: 112 (46.09%) Bashing Level: 111 (79%)
    Quest Level  : 101 (89%)        PK Level : 101 (90%)
    Health : 700/669 Reserves : 640/610
    Mana   : 386/386 Reserves : 317/340
    Str: 18/15 Int: 10/8 Dex: 11/10 Con: 19/16

instead of like this:

Health : 700/669 Reserves : 610/610
    Mana   : 382/386 Reserves : 320/340

it would be way more useful and replace probably 99.99% of my SC uses.  Pleaaaaase?

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Khizan said:

Eoghan said:

Depending on what information you need, the SSCORE (SSC/SS) command may give you the information even more succinctly.

If SSC looked like this:

Overall Level: 112 (46.09%) Bashing Level: 111 (79%)
    Quest Level  : 101 (89%)        PK Level : 101 (90%)
    Health : 700/669 Reserves : 640/610
    Mana   : 386/386 Reserves : 317/340
    Str: 18/15 Int: 10/8 Dex: 11/10 Con: 19/16

instead of like this:

Health : 700/669 Reserves : 610/610
    Mana   : 382/386 Reserves : 320/340

it would be way more useful and replace probably 99.99% of my SC uses.  Pleaaaaase?

LEVEL also exists.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • If you could add the stat line onto SSC then, it would cover pretty much everything.

• Ok, done.
  • Awesome. Just aliased "sc" to do "level | ssc".

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Finally settled in my new place with my dog. Been going out and enjoying my new freedom. Also just got a 3ds. Pokemon Y, here I come.
  • I heart writing long letters asking this and that. The postal service better not lose the letter on the way to the letters destination.
  • Paris. Seeya soon I hope. ;_;
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • IniarIniar Australia
    How much the Magick ring sounds like a baking class. :D<3
  • Rotterdam. Why is everyone in this country so insanely nice?
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • I heart reminiscing about the Stavenn of old.

I know people are glad to see most of the griefers go but Stavenn RP used to be the bee's knees.

I had RL fear of Dregaur when I first started (but I was 14).
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You still scared bro. :3
  • Iniar said:
    You still scared bro. :3
    I'm not sssscared.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • a serious face

A face for the discriminating face connoisseur, this serious face exudes pure seriousness. It is not a face to 
    be trifled with. Although speaking of truffles, it does seem to be discretely chewing on one at the moment. 
    That doesn't seem very serious, does it?
    It weighs about 1 pound.
    This will occupy the mouth clothing slot.

• (->): Theophilus, "Why kill the loyals for a fight and then flee? You're the biggest coward in these realms and the entire realm knows it."

This really made my day. :D Sure, I can be a coward when it comes to three or four against one.