Skip to content

Targeting issues

Hey, I'm new to Imperian. Currently using the html client provided by the website, and so is my friend who is playing with me. I find that when following, the room's contents (mobs, namely) do not update for the follower. You have to QL first before you can tab target. This is really annoying when hunting in a group. The other thing is SETTARGET <mob> doesn't work right.. upon hitting F1 (which is attack @tar) does not use the target set. It says that no target has been selected. However it works fine for tab targetting.

I'm familiar with Achaea, and these problems do not exist there. Room contents update on follow, and target works normally. What can I do to fix these problems?

Answers

• Well when using the client you can: ST TAR (whatever) to target and ATTACK &tar or KICK &tar....whatever you want
    Hope this helps.
  • edited May 2015

EDIT: Okay, the in-game alias system and the webclient system don't seem to interlink and this is your main problem; SETTARGET does not change the client the client uses and F1 relies on the client target. You need to figure out in the client how to change the target variable in the client. I do not know how to do that.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    client.set_variable('tar', 'Iniar');
    the webclient's F1 needs that set
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure