Skip to content

Which Game of Thrones character is your character most like?

Most like: Roose Bolton
Most aspired to: Tywin Lannister
Probably thought of as: Alliser Thorne

Including pics for enjoyable times.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure

Comments

• Tormund Giantsbane. Tall-Talker, Horn-blower, and Breaker of Ice. Husband to Bears, Mead-king of Ruddy Hall, Speaker to Gods, and Father of Hosts.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Definitely Beric Dondarrion

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Arya Stark (just a little side I've never seen the show, only read the books)

• Creepy, cowardly, cunning, and coy?

Oh yes, my little toy.

• edited April 2015
    According to a quiz, Thoregg should be Tyrion. 

• edited April 2015
    Joffrey Baratheon and Petyr Baelish

I just cried when Joffrey dead. :( People couldn't manage to understand his philosophic looking to the life. he was a real leader and he was a king. rip joffrey.

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited April 2015
    Menoch has, on occasion, devoured an entire domicile quadrant's worth of poultry.

(That line/scene was one of the few times the show was as good as the books.)

• Most Like: Ygritte
    Most Aspired To: Magnar of Thenn
    Probably Seen As: Pre-Harrenhal Arya Stark (lots of bark, not a whole lot of bite)

Magnar of Thenn from TV, not the books. Om nom nom, crow.