Skip to content

Hello Imperianites!

I just rolled this character a few days ago. Pretty new to Imperian, though I've played Achaea for about 15 years. I'm Aktillum over there, so if any of you know me, feel free to hit me up here and help me with combat theory and all that stuff. I'm currently Druid class.

Comments

• Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself.

I'm not sure how many active fighters magick is employing at the moment - they seem to be a bit on the downswing right now - but I'm sure you can find any help you need in-game with enough looking (and I'm sure they'll be happy to have renewed interest). Druid is a very solid profession with great group utility and area control, and has definitely been one of the most popular professions in that circle as a result. Druid was the target of some balancing adjustments in the last few months and I'm not sure they've been fully assessed yet.

If you have trouble finding resources, feel free to ask around other circles too, or on the forums.

• Yes, people in my city/guild have been very helpful. Not surprised Druids have been re-balanced lately, just looking over their skills shows some OP potential with all their afflictions and damage burst skills.
  • Rest assured, Druid is still a-ok

:)>-
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • I haven't been around much of late due to traveling, but now that I'm back feel free to hit me up for glorious charges against our unworthy foes et cetera
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”