Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Buhuhuh. ;-; Why are there so many new design patterns. There are so many things for me to write to catch up. ;-; WHY.

(I love the wide variety but oh god why)
  • @Garryn is really the best. I get to torture him every morning while no one is around. :)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Conversations like these:

14) (2015/03/30 05:42) Uhtred: "Ever notice that the closer to death you get the easier it is to remember every single alias you have ever made?"
    15) (2015/03/30 05:42) Delra: "Yes."
    16) (2015/03/30 05:42) Kliko: "Lol."
    17) (2015/03/30 05:42) Delra: "Literally my entire codebase appears in my mind, in a sort of Mission Transit style."
    18) (2015/03/30 05:43) Delra: "Every piece of code that connects to every other piece of code, plus a full keyboard layout with links as to what they do. It's surreal."
    19) (2015/03/30 05:43) Uhtred: "I was playing aetolia once and was down to like 1500 hp and the whole fight had been using like 2 or 3 aliases...suddenly I was using all 9 of them and won..."
    20) (2015/03/30 05:43) Delra: "Hehe yup exactly."
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Ring): Ifreann says, "Priest combat is easy."
    (Ring): Ifreann says, "And I still can't believe we are less tanky than priests."

Cleric
  • Personally, I like big wheels for their lower center of gravity, although the turning radius leaves something to be desired.  Look, not everyone has the sheer grace and athleticism to master the unicycle, plus, clown school is no joke :(  

Ring:  Septus says, "Demonic inc."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Don't hate on the pink laces, mkay.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ahkan said:

Cleric

Diabolist.

Monk.
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • IniarIniar Australia

Monk with flipboots?
  • Please don't remind me of those prequel film warcrimes. Yoda will always be a practical Frank Oz puppet in my mind.
    無駄だ!無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄無駄!ザ・ワールド!時よ止まれ!くらえ!そして、時は動き出す。
  • Thank you for making me choke on coffee 
  • I heart @nethra.

Congratulations! You have purchased and received a Deathglory orb in exchange for 3 tokens.

I still heart @Mathiaus and @Adril for buying me an altar of sanctity. I love this community.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • Harnok of the Five Tributes says, "Yes! Yes! That's it, that's the information we needed."
    Harnok of the Five Tributes says, "As you have done so much for the Five Tributes, we'd 
    like to provide you with a boon."
    Harnok of the Five Tributes hands over an idol stone to Theophilus.
    Harnok of the Five Tributes stalks silently out of the room.

I heart @caelya for helping me decipher those codes.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • that I was born a fool

ah birthdays
  • >I heart @caelya for helping me decipher those codes.

The codes use what is known as a "Caesar cipher". If you google that you should be able to find a lot of helpful information.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Don't give away my secrets, you fool!

But yes, true credit goes to @Selthis. I was using notepad until he pointed out exactly what kind of code it was. Then I googled a solver and that was that.

• I googled Caesar Cypher and it didn't work :(

• IniarIniar Australia
    Cipher.
  • I heart ending a day of hard physical labor with a glass of scotch, some chill hip-hop, and an outlet for my programming urges. Also, got my first SSD on the way. It's the simple things in life. =P
  • IniarIniar Australia
    @Mereis

Mereis's entire body begins to shake violently before she begins flinging lava into the air.

Mereis, the Red Hand says, "Oh dear, I don't want to ruin my dress."

Kabaal gives Mereis the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.
  • @Svorai - I've had a terrible, terrible week, that has left me completely drained and miserable. So she tells me her daughter just HAD to wear the BFF necklace I bought her (we have best friend rainbow robots necklaces) and then her epic potty training sessions with her son. THANK YOU BB.
  • I heart demonic RP that brings you back to the old days.

I heart @Celosyi for being a trooper.

I heart the Imperian community, and especially the ones that heart me.

• RaykelRaykel Romania
    I heart Iniar's story "Loose ends". One of the best I've read (and not just because I'm in it). Also, I heart my new job and work mates. If you work in the translation industry, we might have a conversation very soon. :)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Good luck w the new job :)