Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• A mechanical attendant takes your pink card from you and places another one before you. It
    then turns a red card over to reveal the new phrase.
    A mechanical attendant says, "We are now in round two, your new phrase is: "If I was 
    stranded on a desert island and couldn't powercall home, I'd want _______ with me" Turn a 

You flip over a pink heart-shaped card that says, 'Theophilus waiting in a heart-shaped 
    bathing tub for me.'

Narcissism at its finest.
    (Ring): Lartus says, "I heard Theophilus once threw a grenade and killed ten people."
    (Ring): Lartus says, "Then it exploded."

(Ring): Zsetsu says, "Everyone's playing checkers, but Theophilus is playing chess."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (R): You, "Imperian, the world of alcoholics."
    (R): Verexa, "Pretty much."
    (R): Kasdeya, "Apparently."
    (R): Theophilus, "Lemme show you how to turn it up a notch."
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Aww...

You start unearthing a partially buried blue shard, careful not to break its delicate structure. A swirling aura of raw Diachaim slowly forms around you.
    Balance Taken: 3.08s

You have recovered balance.

[Resetting Writhe.] (writhe)
    You begin to writhe helplessly, throwing your body off balance.
    Your concentration ruined, you stop unearthing the shard.
    Balance Taken: 0.92s

You have recovered balance.

harvest shard
    There is no shard here.
  • EllarynthEllarynth Nashville, TN
    Iniar said:

(R): You, "Imperian, the world of alcoholics."
    (R): Verexa, "Pretty much."
    (R): Kasdeya, "Apparently."
    (R): Theophilus, "Lemme show you how to turn it up a notch."
    You don't truly experience drinking until you have a block party with a bunch of military spouses and Marines.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Ring): Zenigra says, "Hard to outlame AM."
  • When you're good, you're good. What can I say?

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• You could call him Denis.
  • "bone12"                  an ivory white bone
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Your enhanced senses inform you that a masked man has entered Entering the gates of Stavenn nearby.

The shifting form of a masked man, Aspect of Moradeim enters from the east.
    He is followed by a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a 
    Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a 
    sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a 
    Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a 
    sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a 
    Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a 
    Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a 
    Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a 
    Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a 
    Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of 
    a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch 
    of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a 
    sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, 
    a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard,
     a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a 
    Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of 
    a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch 
    of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a 
    sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, and a sketch of a Runeguard.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that a masked man has entered Imperial Parade nearing the gates of Stavenn nearby.

Your essence slowly drains away as you strain to maintain your aura of death.

A xiur shielder charges a masked man, blocking his passage with a shield of teeth and spikes.

A xiur shielder charges a masked man, blocking his passage with a shield of teeth and spikes.

-(anti-weapon field).
    That individual is not in the skies above or in the branches of the trees.

You take a long drag off your pipe, filling your lungs with linseed smoke.

Target acquired: Eldreth!
    Target assigned to: t3!
    A masked man gathers his legs under him and backflips out to the northwest.
    He is followed by a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a 
    Hunter, a sketch of a Hunter, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a 
    Renegade, a sketch of a Renegade, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a 
    sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, 
    a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard,
     a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a 
    sketch of a Runeguard, a sketch of a Runeguard, and a sketch of a Runeguard.
    Your enhanced senses inform you that a masked man has entered Imperial parade and Via Incola nearby.
  • edited March 2015
    To reduce the chance of treachery when taking over a city, bring your own muscle to replace the existing guard garrison. Preferably muscle that is made of paper and can't backtalk when they have latrine duty again.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (Bel): Rasca, "Outrider is... Idras?"
    (Bel): Rasca, "Wtf is outrider?"

I love this guy. :|
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Conspiracy Theory #415(a):

Garryn says, "Anyway, I'm gone. Laters!"
    A savage grey wolf dashes off, on the trail of some elusive prey. <--- o.o

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2015
    (Ring): Iluv says, "So what do I do with the quartz?"
    That is a very good question, sir.
  • Septus said:

You have won 1125 Bound Credit(s) on your bet: 3 tickets on Loc Firerunner places second or better!

As happy as I am for you, I still hate you. :(
  • edited March 2015
    Are gladiator games always active?

Edit : I know it's twice an hour and whatnot, just wondering if that's 24 hours a day
  • (Pkmn): Caelya says, "Stop deceiving, deceiver."

I can't, it's all I have D:
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Zenigra jabs a finger at an ogre trooper and he shrieks in agony, his skin covered by pus-filled sores that burn and 
    blacken, revealing portions of his skeletal frame, chunks of hair and flesh melting away like butter.
    An ogre trooper burns.
    The final blow is too much, an ogre trooper has been slain by Zenigra.
    You gain 78,820 experience. You need 355,272,120 more for level 109.
    You gain 39,330 experience. You need 355,232,790 more for level 109.
    You gain 78,820 experience. You need 355,153,970 more for level 109.
    Zenigra takes a star and snowflake belly ring from the corpse as he picks it up.
    (Ring): Zenigra says, "That's rascas."
  • edited March 2015

13:37:09 Selthis was slain by the flesh-melting spit of Gelor's camel.

13:37:09 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

13:37:11 A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

13:37:11 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

13:37:21 A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

13:37:21 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

13:37:31 A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

13:37:31 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

tell selthis you can those camels need to go to counselling.

13:37:37 You tell the soul of Selthis Greyjoy, the Kraken, "You can those camels need to

13:37:37 go to counselling."

13:37:37 H:527 M:644 <eb db>

13:37:38  

13:37:38 Selthis tells you, "/at least it wasn't camel."

13:37:38 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

13:37:41 A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

13:37:41 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

13:37:51 A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

13:37:51 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

tell selthis hahha was. Flesh melting spit of Gelor's camel.

13:38:01 You tell Selthis Greyjoy, the Kraken, "Hahha was. Flesh melting spit of Gelor's

13:38:01 camel."

13:38:01 H:527 M:644 <eb db>

13:38:01 A pleasant warmth soothes your body and mind.

13:38:01 H:527 M:663 <eb db>

13:38:07  

13:38:07 Selthis tells you, "F***." (edited)

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited March 2015
    14:28:09.722 Upon your order, your Ouroboros gathers its arms into its chest, and throws them out from itself in an explosion of
    14:28:09.722 concussive force.
    14:28:09.724 The pentagram on the ground explodes, enhancing the effect of the blast.
    14:28:09.727 Mael goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.729 An animated apple root ceases circling, its target gone.
    14:28:09.731 An animated honeysuckle root ceases circling, its target gone.
    14:28:09.733 Karyn goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.734 Iobelia goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.736 Tikal goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.738 Your foreboding stone glows, warning you that Tikal is nearby.
    14:28:09.740 Theophilus goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.740 Eldreth exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.744 Pellerin goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.744 Mathiaus exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.744 Alvetta exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.755 Tahm goes sailing out to the northwest.
    14:28:09.757 Your foreboding stone glows, warning you that Tahm is nearby.
    14:28:09.757 Khizan exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.757 Ruga exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.766 Your foreboding stone glows, warning you that Ruga is nearby.
    14:28:09.766 Septus exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.766 Zemvai exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.766 Seraphyne exited to NORTHWEST.
    14:28:09.777 Equilibrium Taken: 5.30s

I declare CLASSLEAD VICTORY.
  • So many veils..Iniar's foreboding only went off three times in that blast :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • Or he's lazy with enemies.
  • Skill: Tattoos Research
    Levels: 10
    Description:
    This field of study allows us to improve various tattoos, as well as discover several new ones.
    Level 1 (cost: 300 shards, 90000 gold):
    Effect of Star and Stag tattoos is increased for citizens.
  • (Market): You say, "Visit the Gilded Lily in Khandava for tailoring, woodcrafting, and metalworking goods while you stock up on herbs and refills. Now including toxins as well. PATH FIND 16839."
    (Newb): Septus says, "The Guilded Lily was a brothel in the gentlemen bastard's series."
    (Newb): Septus says, "Just for your information."
    (Newb): You say, "I know."
    (Newb): You say, "That's why I picked the name."
    (Newb): Septus says, "Hahah."
    (Market): Caelya says, "The Gilded Lily, in Khandava. We're not -that- kind of establishment anymore."

I've missed you @Caelya :D<3
  • @Kabaal, I believe I already brought that to their attention.. there are also peks related to old commodities in the Efficiency trees.
  • ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Selthis Greyjoy, the Kraken
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Race : Ssylsin Gender : Male
    Statpack : Intelligent
    Bloodline: Greyjoy Age : 365
    Class : Summoner Sect : Leechwood
    Guild : Noctusari Guild Rank : A Demon Agent
    Council : Khandava Council Rank: Sporespreader

Overall Level: 116 (-17.04%) Bashing Level: 117 (61%)
    Quest Level : 100 (-26%) PK Level : 79 (18%)

Health : 669/669 Reserves : 481/481
    Mana : 728/731 Reserves : 670/670