Skip to content

Entity for Hire!

So I know we have the orgrequest option for orgs to request some backup with roleplay and the likes (Which please, use more, I want to see more!), though I know some people may not always be sure how to go about getting assistance with the more low key, character progression type roleplay. 

I absolutely love roleplay, and would absolutely love to help any of you progress your character or have small events go down more frequently with mobs and areas that could not only create some history for you, but heck to the game. Have some unresolved beef with a particular mob? Are you part of a mob family and would like to chat with them? Are you a particular race that wants something to do with a racial area? Want to drag some mob out to get sloshed and drudge up the past? Just want to have a particular chat with a certain mob?

The possibilities are really endless, it all just depends on what creativity you have in mind. If you're interested, drop me a message and we can talk about it. If you have any questions about anything (without spilling your personal character stuff of course) drop them here so we can clear them up.

Comments

• CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited February 2015
    I'd like to add, that from experience, Celosyi is awesome to work with and she does an amazing job!
  • @Celestine Thank you! <3 I hope there's something I can help you with, because you're a blast!