Skip to content

Recruitment Thread

I'm making this thread here so people can post their recruiting here.

There are two things I am recruiting for here, one for the Saboteurs and another for people to take up Deathknight class.

Why should you join the Saboteurs? Our guild is really picking up. We hit a low point at being at  the bottom of the Top Guilds list (just above Ansheri) but now we are making some much needed changes. We are currently changing how our sects work, replacing our awkward latin titles and bringing a bigger focus on Spatium and Demonology to the guild. We have an orgrequest for a big RP event for the guild in the works so now is a great chance to join us. Renegades are especially welcome to defect to us. I have met many Spectres who have know clue about their own history or how to use their skills properly. If you join the Saboteurs, we have lots of people to help you learn.

I'm also want to encourage people to come play Demonic as a Deathknight and Summoner. I'll be giving 10 credits to each new player who switches after seeing this thread and I will also supply them with more credits and gold as they learn their respective class. Please note that I won't be paying for your class in full and I reserve the right to not give you credits if you are a person who doesn't need them. Speak to me first if you're interested in picking up those classes.

Comments

• For 10 credits I'd take Bathan Noctusari.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Pay me my credits in advance, imo.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."