Skip to content

Quarterly Arts

Been talking to @Ashvani and @Sifka‌. When this quarterly ends at the end of the month we are not going to have any theme moving forward. So each quarterly will be what you want so long as it is within the realm of Imperian. As for prizes go. We are willing to do merits with the rule of you need ro put effort into it and follow general guidelines. So a stick figure will moat likely be overlooked. As for your work being mentioned @Caelya, I do not think it was on the announcement, but it was posted to the IRE facebook page. We will post all merits to the announcement in thw future.

Hopefully there are not 10000 mistakes, posting from my phone.

Questions on the Quarterly can go here.

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Are the quarterly arts going to continue to allow a submission in both art and writing per quarter for each person?
    edited October 2014
    Already submitted my written portion for the new quarterly. It's pretty dark. Hope you enjoy it.
    Apologize for double post. Art submitted now. I wish these were faster! You guys gives me stuff to do. Now to do the other things The Imperator wanted me to do.... >.>
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ssshhhhh. :P
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
    Deadline tonight. Procrastinators probably working up a storm!
  • I forgot about it, so I'm back into it now. Writing something interesting.

Are quarterlies no longer happening?
  • Mathiaus said:

Are quarterlies no longer happening?

Some time delays and other responsibilities have delayed the judging. The first quarterly arts of 2015 did start on 1/1/2015, though!
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
    Submitted my art part for the new one. Any updates for the previous end of 2014?