Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• So much CLACK CLACK it's like playing SSB:Melee again.
    Today we shall die.
  • Gurn said:
    Playing Imperian on a mechanical keyboard.

SO CLICKY.
    I code for Imperian on a mechanical keyboard. You can now feel more of a connection with the code.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • I heart looking through the big emotionlist and finding something that makes me laugh every time I do it.

"You definatly shout out, "Dork!" at Curran."

I have a new hobby. Instead of running out and silently unseeneying people, I run out and shout dork at them.  With a typo.

It's the little things in life.
    Today we shall die.
  • Sorry, no more typo for you.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • yay for Ironbeard

not for yay for a getting a giftbag with Asaka's mark

but yay again for it getting fixed
  • [quote]
    Suddenly a killer snowman shivers intensely.
    [/quote]
  • I heart not knowing about the snowman thing before wandering out into the Reate. I actually stared at my screen and said 'what the ****' when one aggro'd on me. That'll teach me not to read the news.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • That no 'I HATE' has been posted since the 19th. #HOLIDAYCHEER
  • edited December 2014
    I hate cheer. Bah humbug.

I heart being hated.
    Aleutia said:
    With a rustling of leaves, Aleutia tells you, "No one likes you."

• ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Shard Machine' Achievement! You have earned 25 Bound Credits.
    Ok, retiring now. :D
  • @Aleutia‌ - it's how I would imagine Aleutia if Verexa tried to turn her into a Christmas tree for more solstice shenanigans.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Merry Xmas you motley bunch
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    After coming home, my son accidentally let the dog run out without attaching the leash, and that I only had to call once for her to come back without a fuss. Anyone with a dog that'll bolt at the first chance it gets outside free knows what I'm talking about.
  • Finding the true value of giftbags this year.
  • Family and friends. Even if half of them are goofballs and the other half goofballs disguised as regular people.

• A massive terrifying snowman shouts, "Winter is not coming. Winter has come!"

I actually chuckle every time I see this.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Kabaal said:
    Finding the true value of giftbags this year.
    I am getting messages and bug reports from all your antics. Grrrr. :)

• Kabaal was promoted to Goblin.

That's right, goons. You are now nothing to me.
  • I heart rolling up on an AM bashing party killing a Snowman boss and sniping the kill.

• CelestineCelestine Wisconsin
    edited January 2015

Bathan said:
    stuff

[R] Ultrix: On the issue of stolen snowmen, Through grinding stones, Bathan tells you, "It's a team effort. I just happened to not have a team, so I heroically joined my strength to yours."

I would say your previous posts do not state 'team' material.
  • edited January 2015
    That's absurd. Bathan would never lie to Ultrix.

On topic: I heart all the random PvP taking place in the last few days. While I definitely enjoy caravans/shardfalls, I also really enjoy the random PvP occuring outside of those scheduled conflict mechanisms. It seems like a lot of people haven't engaged in random PvP in a long time, so watching their reactions to stuff like 'Bathan is sniping snowmen and we can't kill him because this isn't a caravan' is pretty hilarious.

• For people who don't know better:

You can totally kill him for that, but it's not 'protected' PvP like caravans or shardfalls; he gets to kill you back for it.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• You pay 150 credits and receive a truesilver lumberjack's axe.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    Today we shall die.
  • Linslet said:
    You pay 150 credits and receive a truesilver lumberjack's axe.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    Get some! =D
  • "Flawlessly polished silver alloy has been used to create this sleek logger's axe. The handle has been subtly curved and narrows
    at the end to provide a suitable grip for the hand. Expert craftsmanship has gone into the blade of this weapon, having been
    attached to the handle with such care that not a single imperfection can be seen at the connection. The head of the blade widens
    out into a sharp curve, allowing the blade to flare outwards and cut mercilessly with each swing of the axe. It tapers in length
    until the edge is incredibly narrow and razor sharp, crafted to cut through even the toughest of wood types with ease."

Thing looks pretty cool.  Next stop is a customization token.  Imperial Logging Company axe hoooo.
    Today we shall die.