Skip to content

I'm thankful for...

Although we should really be thankful for a lot of things year round, sometimes it takes us a holiday to remind us to reflect and say thanks for all the wonderful things we have in life. In light of the upcoming holiday (at least for some), I wanted to see if we could get some thanks up in here for anything in or out of game, real or made up, whatever. Only positive thoughts here, don't derail my thread with your shenanigans or I'll shove a lightning bolt so far up your butts you'll get free lasik.

I'm thankful for...
  • A wonderful community of people who have been really supportive with me lately
  • Great players who make logging in worth while. Except @Talbain, that guy is slacking again (I kid, I'm thankful for you, too)
  • Getting to see family I haven't seen in years in less than a month
  • @Jeremy for sharing my love of zombies and letting me pick on you, even if you won't play Destiny with me
  • @Garryn for being awesome incarnate
  • @Svorai for everything. Oh my god everything. You do so much and you're awesome, and the faith you put in me means so much some days
  • @Eoghan for laughing at my terrible jokes, and wonderful misfortune when it comes to things in general
  • @Lazal for being a butt and going along with my schemes this year
  • @Nyrohi for also being a butt and going along with my schemes... and letting me have sweet sweet jackal pelts for my throne room
  • Everyone else up here who may or may not be nameable for being such freaking awesome little worker bees.
  • Being  happy(ish), healthy(ish), and alive!

So what about you guys, what are you thankful for?

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    @Ahkan, @Celestine, and all the other awesome people. Looking at my 2013 thread - there has been a lot less fun for me in Imperian this year; something about changing times etc. Of note would be the battle for Lysha that I started solo and @Menoch, @Kryss and @Linslet attempted to save - most tense battle I've had in a long time.

Other things to be thankful for: Elon Musk, family and a crazy experience with the startup community this year in Sydney.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • LaethusLaethus Wichita, KS
    Yay!  I'm a cool kid.  @Laethus aka @Mael
  • IniarIniar Australia
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure