Skip to content

What do you play outside of Imperian?

Comments

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    edited November 2014
    Been doing personal nights of M:TG with friends. I love my "Sorin" and "Dodge and Burn" decks.
  • Fantasy Life. Mage ftw (don't tell my sect)
  • I seriously need more heroes of the Alliance to come do challenge modes/raid with me. Currently rocking a 632 ilvl Hunter and he needs friends to help him get better loots.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Apoloc#1617 for more Lion's Pride Inn fun.  :3

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited December 2014
    Captain#1905

Don't really mess with PvE much, I guess I could do LFR but the fun of these games is the challenge, not much present in LFR. Been sticking to arena and RBG's, 625 max pvp geared mut rogue, working on a disc priest. If you aren't a keyboard turning scrub, I can probably carry you to at least 1500 in 2's. Probably 1800 if you can heal!

ETA: Lok'tar Ogar
  • I just played the Walking Dead game by Telltale games. Pretty fun.

• They're both really good. I also recommend The Wolf Among Us.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Yeah. I will do their other games soon. I only have so much allotted game time though. Sob...

• I hear the Game of Thrones telltale game is pretty good.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    I hear the Game of Thrones telltale game is pretty good.
    I went on a Telltale Games binge recently and the end result was me buying the first episode. I really enjoyed it!

• BLADE SYMPHONY, AHHHHHH.

• Taking a break from Inquisition, playing Age of Wonders III. 

• Bathan said:
    Sarrius said:
    I hear the Game of Thrones telltale game is pretty good.
    I went on a Telltale Games binge recently and the end result was me buying the first episode. I really enjoyed it!
    I will be doing this as well at some point.

Ultimate Alliance and Super Smash Bros Brawl with my kid. He enjoyed Captain America and Pikachu immensely.
  • League of legends.
  • Lartus said:
    League of legends.
    My kids computer is right next to mine. That is all they play.

• Your tween has summoned the Poro King!
  • Doing a lunatic run of FE Awakening.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Farcry4, just started messing with the 3rd Bioshock even though it's been out for a while. I grabbed Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on a lark because it looked hilarious and it is.

DayZ. I am addicted. DayZ. Oh god it is the best/worst game of all time. I spent 12 hours running around with a brit named brett and we very politely robbed a couple pretty well kitted out guys when they accidentally walked nearly on top of us. They came back with two other guys with clan tags in the name and we spent an hour or two in glorious hillside countersniping warfare. We died terribly at the end.

AMAZING
  • Royal Quest and FFXIV. For quite a while now.
  • Menoch said:
    Farcry4, just started messing with the 3rd Bioshock even though it's been out for a while. I grabbed Chivalry: Medieval Warfare on a lark because it looked hilarious and it is.

DayZ. I am addicted. DayZ. Oh god it is the best/worst game of all time. I spent 12 hours running around with a brit named brett and we very politely robbed a couple pretty well kitted out guys when they accidentally walked nearly on top of us. They came back with two other guys with clan tags in the name and we spent an hour or two in glorious hillside countersniping warfare. We died terribly at the end.

AMAZING
    I tried DayZ a few months ago and I could not get into it. I may try again with some of the new updates.

• Kanthari said:
    Jeremy said:
    Menoch said:

AMAZING
    I tried DayZ a few months ago and I could not get into it. I may try again with some of the new updates.
    The first time I played DayZ, I was attacked by a crazed shirtless guy who tried to punch me to death while singing "This is the Ultimate Showdown" on his mic. I killed him with a shovel.  10/10 would murder again.
    @Kanthari I have been wanting to play this game for ages :( I would be the crazed person, albeit with a shirt on.
    Finally getting inquisition installed as I type this. Can. Not. Wait.
  • Bathan said:
    I decided to reinstall Icewind Dale and play through the campaign with an Imperian based group. What an adventure this'll be.

You needed a ranger, didn't you, and knew I'm the only person that plays one regularly. That's the whole reason I'm in this party, ISN'T IT.
  • I was talking to him about it and that's exactly the reason he gave me for it. :P

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."