Skip to content

Quotes

Comments

• edited October 2014
    (Market): Kryss says, "Fight the druid scourge! Take your axe and chop down some pesky trees near you! The Imperial Logging company believes that together we -can- make a difference! Imperial Logging - we care."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    Septus hierophant [summoner].
    Septus's prismatic barrier dissolves into nothing.
    Prismatic down for Septus.
    Prismatic down for Septus.
    Septus kneels before Kryss, swearing his allegiance to her.
    543[100] 669[100] eb db 0 0 51.49 0     [a: 2][m: 0]  [[\\\\\\\\\\]]
     -prone (Septus) Septus prone.
    Septus concentrates on purging toxins from his body.
    Septus twists his ring and fades from view.
    rt Septus twisted their raksha band.

E: To be fair, I should quote the 3 times Septus tried to make me HUG A TREE >:D
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Iniar said:

(R): Mathiaus, "I remember when I was a knight they killed my falcon and sent me a cooked chicken. The letter told me it was my falcon, so I ate it, and died a horrible death."

Oh Mathiaus. You crack me up sometimes.

(R): Ihsan, "Lmfao why did you eat it."
    (R): Mathiaus, "I was weird and didn't want his body to go to waste."
    (R): Raykel, "Hahahaha."
    (R): Ihsan, ":<."
    (R): Ihsan, "I can't breathe."

What were the reasons things like poison-death-by-eating got removed?
  • Too frustrating to deal with on several levels.  Poisoning food was just a very unfriendly mechanic; the vast majority of the scenarios you saw poison in weren't hilarious "Mathiaus eats his kestrel's body and dies horribly" stories, they were "random Antiochian lowbie eats pickle from the pickle barrel and dies" or "You feel irresistibly compelled to eat horrible_poisoned_bread" and they were basically the worst.

Any RP or atmospheric value was lost in the noise of all the generally awful crap that it was used for. There certainly wasn't enough value in it to justify keeping it when the general usages of it were so crappy. 

That aside, people put a lot of work into designing food; a skill that discourages people from eating that food is probably a bad skill.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    It'd be nice to be able to do it once a year. Like say... Halloween's. :D
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    I really like that zap.
  • That's my girl :')

• This is a bit dated, but this is a legendary recording of when Lionas and I drug Aleutia to pk.

• IniarIniar Australia

(R): Abigail, "Yeah, I have men lusted.”

(R): Abigail, "Wait.”

(R): Abigail, "Ew.”

(R): You, "Rofl.”

(R): Menoch, ":D."

• IniarIniar Australia
    (R): Linslet, "I am the only Iscariot in the world."
    (R): Linslet, "My plan is complete."
  • (Celidon): An elite immense shadow arachnid says, "A Horde caravan has been spotted entering the Western Celidon!"
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (->): Anon, "//hehe Septus just told me I would be welcomed in AM
    @Septus

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I'll be honest. As bard, I was so scrubby I could clean a toilet with no bleach. Demonic made me a better coder and better person because I chose to switch to something that would challenge me, and that actually requires skill. I'm sure the same could be said for most of demonic's classes.
  • H:520/520 M:460/460 B:0 <e-> <db> D:100 F:0
    Ouogakk, the Ogre Captain unlimbers both of his massive shields and holds one in each hand, crouching down in a
    defensive stance.
    Ouogakk, the Ogre Captain says, "Come, fleshies! Ouogakk ready."
    Ultrix utters a prayer and smites Ouogakk, the Ogre Captain.
    Ouogakk, the Ogre Captain says, "Ha ha, fleshie! Ouogakk got you now."
    The last vestiges of strength having ebbed from Ultrix's body, she sinks to the floor with a sigh. Suddenly, your
    surroundings are enveloped in a blinding white light, forcing you to cower with your hands over your eyes. When you
    tentatively open them once more, you are astonished to find Ultrix alive once more.
    H:520/520 M:460/460 B:0 <e-> <db> D:100 F:0

Talk about bad timing. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• No dude, clearly Yurii is secretly played by Doublelift.

Today we shall die.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    A swarm of hornets and an awful creaking preclude the arrival of a living hive treant from the north.
    A living hive treant lopes over to you, dropping an official Imperial Logging Company badge into your hands.
    @Linslet.

• edited October 2014
    "secretly" :(

• "Sekritly" :D

• (R): Ahkan, "If I don't have my pre-game poopie."

(R): Ahkan, "It ruins my day."
  • Iniar said:
    A swarm of hornets and an awful creaking preclude the arrival of a living hive treant from the north.
    A living hive treant lopes over to you, dropping an official Imperial Logging Company badge into your hands.
    @Linslet.

Why is there no dislike button???
    >:P
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • Because demonic would find some way to abuse it in PK against druids, probably.
    Today we shall die.
  • Teravi just said, 'The Imperial Logging Company giving me a bra and panty
    set. Not a terrible one, at that.'

Oystir just said, 'Right? More tasteful than many sets I've seen.

Scoooore.
    Today we shall die.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Hearts and minds people, hearts and minds.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (R): Theophilus, "Sssstrip for dreggssss."

• IniarIniar Australia
    (R): Kiley, "From here forth, every second tuesday, of every third month shall be National Kill Iniar Day!"
  • Iniar said:
    (R): Kiley, "From here forth, every second tuesday, of every third month shall be National Kill Iniar Day!"
    Insert 'dislike' button here! :(