And since we are dead,
    We can take off our heads,
    To recite Shakespearian quotations,
    No animal nor man can scream like we can,
    Through the fury of our recitations
  • There once was a man from Nantucket.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • Who knew of a  walrus and a buckit

• I'm apparently the only one in AM with a throwback trigger and I was off balance from throwing it. :(

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Raykel said:
    I heart myself.

A shard bomb comes flying in from the east and lands on the ground with a 'thump.

You pick up a shard bomb.

You hurl a shard bomb east.

Smoke trailing her, Celestine comes sailing in from the east.
    An elite elegantly dressed Noctusari tosses a tarot card at Celestine and as it 
    reaches her, a huge mass of rope bursts out of it, entrapping and hindering her.
    An elite Diavlous Knight stabs a blackened sword into Celestine, simultaneously 
    slashing her with the other.
    Celestine screams in agony as an elite Diavlous Knight touches her with a withered 
    finger.
    Celestine screams in agony as an elite Diavlous Knight touches her with a withered 
    finger.
    An elite Diavlous Knight stabs a blackened sword into Celestine, simultaneously 
    slashing her with the other.
    With a quick, easy movement, an elite flaxen-haired archer stabs Celestine with a 
    dagger.
    finger.
    An elite flaxen-haired archer deftly knocks an arrow to his blow, firing it into 
    Celestine from point-blank range.

All I could think of was 'Well played, @Raykel...well played.'
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    @Bellentine, you are a superstar:

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I'm a big fan of high contrast art. Her stuff has a lot of complexity that pleases the eye. You can look at it a good 5 minutes and still see subtle stuff  going on with each line stroke. She has a good sense of hierarchy and utlizies the black to white ratio well so that it isn't clustered or push your eye too far to one spot on the picture.

Overall, great work :P
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    An elite flaxen-haired archer deftly knocks an arrow to his blow, firing it into Khizan from point-blank range.

FTFY.
  • Menoch said:
    FTFY.
    I am stupid. What does this stand for. On a separate, but similar note...I just found out that 'HMU' means 'Hit Me Up'. God, I feel old. And I'm 26...
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Fixed That For You

Your gewgle-fu is weak grasshopper :[

(I had to look it up the first time too, I'm not nearly so hip as I wish I was)
  • Menoch said:
    Fixed That For You

Your gewgle-fu is weak grasshopper :[

(I had to look it up the first time too, I'm not nearly so hip as I wish I was)
    WHATS A 'GOOGLE'?! Lol. JK!!!
  • I'm more worried about put it in his blow than I am knocking it.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • I heart finally getting to have a flintlock duel with @Iniar. Sort of a let down, but sort of gratifying at the same time. Even though I got shot up.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    That I'm so nerdy:

It updates every minute that I'm online. Probably about 50% inaccurate, but I am so pleased: http://www.zebibites.com/notes.html (temp address)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    (R): Iluv, "[BATS]: Bat-Signal Activated!"
  • I ♡ iniar sososo much for turning me into a pyromaniacal t-rex.
    Today we shall die.
  • Ultrisaurix Rex is the best dinosaur.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• I'm slow.  Thanks Iniar for the compliments.

I do works like for anyone who asks, for a modest price.  Message me in game if you're interested.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I'll be asking soon, @Bellentine. Got another idea.
  • Within the Kinsarmar Gate. (road). (City of Kinsarmar.)
    A welcoming marble statue rests here, prominently displaying three figures as a
    protective symbol to Kinsarmar. There are 3 monolith sigils here. A clockwork
    fan lies here. Radiating an aura of immense wealth, a massive pile of golden
    sovereigns is heaped upon the ground.

Your surroundings shatter into a cloud of glowing stars which dissipate to
    leave you back where you began.
    You pick up some gold sovereigns.
    You put 81278 gold sovereigns in an orange flame-patterned red cloak.

A cannon ball races in from the north, rips through your body, and crashes into
    the ground.
    A cannon ball races in from the north, rips through your body, and crashes into
    the ground.
    A massive wooden bolt flies in from the north, impales you directly through the
    chest and slams into the ground, pinning you beneath it.
    [impaled by bolt]
    [prone]
    A cannon ball races in from the northwest, rips through your body, and streaks
    southeastward.
    You have been slain by a Guardswoman of Kinsarmar.

• I heart everyone who worked together to help find all the gargoyle remnant pieces. Ultrix now has a mini-Ultrix:
    This miniature gargoyle's form is shaped in the likeness of a mighty beast. Long arms extend outwards with paws tipped with claws threatening anyone who get too close. Its emerald eyes peer out from behind a gnarled snout, and seem to follow every movement of any who enter the room. Sharp teeth line its wide maw, as its massive eagle-like wings spread out threateningly behind its back. Its legs and feet resemble that of a lion as they crouch close to the platform that keeps it standing. Carved deep into its chest is the name of its owner, signifying their claim to this room.
    It weighs about 185 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Ultrix Ashtear, She-Devil of the Sands.

• Ultrix said:
    I heart everyone who worked together to help find all the gargoyle remnant pieces. Ultrix now has a mini-Ultrix:
    This miniature gargoyle's form is shaped in the likeness of a mighty beast. Long arms extend outwards with paws tipped with claws threatening anyone who get too close. Its emerald eyes peer out from behind a gnarled snout, and seem to follow every movement of any who enter the room. Sharp teeth line its wide maw, as its massive eagle-like wings spread out threateningly behind its back. Its legs and feet resemble that of a lion as they crouch close to the platform that keeps it standing. Carved deep into its chest is the name of its owner, signifying their claim to this room.

A mini-Ultrix? 
  • Celestine said:
    Ultrix said:
    I heart everyone who worked together to help find all the gargoyle remnant pieces. Ultrix now has a mini-Ultrix:

A mini-Ultrix? 
    Shh. Rocks are heavy, okay?
  • Have you ever probed an Ultrix corpse?
    Pretty sure I haven't since redemption doesn't leave bodies :(
  • I <3@Septus

Your ally, Septus, has entered Imperian.
    The body of Septus appears in a flash and his soul descends to fill it, causing the previously expressionless face to fill with emotion.
    Septus smoked linseed.
    Septus got insomnia.
    Septus ate quince.
    Septus applied a salve.
    Septus sipped.
    Septus sipped.
    Septus got curseward.
    Septus got rebounding.
    Septus lost rebounding.
    Septus taps together a pair of Renascent Armguards and is engulfed by an array of protective energies.
    Septus smoked linseed.
    Septus purged.
    Septus twists his ring and fades from view.
    [R] Septus: Innora, Iniar, Kiley, Kryss are in the area.
    [R] Khizan: Hahaha.
    [R] Khizan: Septus logs in, taps armguards, twists ring.
    [R] Khizan: And he's raiding Stavenn inside of a minute.
    [R] Celestine: Typical Septus.
    [R] Ultrix: He's efficient about pking.
    [R] Septus: Hum hum.

Thank you sooooo much for including gold in gmcp.Char.Status. And for including remaining percentages. And including experience info in gmcp.Char.Status. These little QoL things make a big difference IMO and I really appreciate every little QoL change that pops up! =D