Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    Also, an animate is not the equivalent of a redemption. Some argument was thrown around Bellatores for that. It's close, but not that close.

e: Fixed @Menoch.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Not the way Mathiaus uses animate :(
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    'Tis true.

The big winners in that fight were our scrubs: Kiley and not-so-scrub Theophilus. I quote, "That was a blast."
  • Not sure if Wysrias said it here or not, but the reason why devotion is a problem is that it has an automatic self rezz on top of a combat rezz in the same class. You don't see this in any other profession.
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Right, how are redemption and animate comparable again? Devotion res and animate are comparable, redemption and starburst (now) are comparable (with redemption being the clear winner). Redemption doesn't cost balance, and when you come back from redemption, you don't have to redef earthshield. You might think that sounds strange, except when you are rezzed, you don't get putrefaction back automatically. That's eqloss for the animator, eqloss to get back to average levels of tankiness for the person being rezzed.

Half the time if I'm dropping quick after a combat rez i'll just redef vengeance to try and give some form of dps output to my damage sponging.
  • To be fair, if it wasn't for that freaking door we'd have had that outpost like half an hour before Iniar could've found his reinforcements.

I sat there warping every five minutes like a clown before suddenly realising I actually had it powercall memorised already. My team was unamused.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    To be fair, I would have capped the outpost if I didn't spend 30 minutes derping around looking for the door's key. :( (that's why I said the stars were in alignment)

Also, to be fair, my reinforcements arrived naturally: 5 minutes after you won, I still had 80-90% of my team, whereas AM had all of... Ultrix+Siath?

AT ANY RATE, it was a great fight.
  • Iniar said:
    To be fair, I would have capped the outpost if I didn't spend 30 minutes derping around looking for the door's key. :( (that's why I said the stars were in alignment)

Also, to be fair, my reinforcements arrived naturally: 5 minutes after you won, I still had 80-90% of my team, whereas AM had all of... Ultrix+Siath?

AT ANY RATE, it was a great fight.
    One would ask....Did you really need that node?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    2 nodes behind the gate. Standing in Outpost didn't make the timer tick.
  • I just so happened to log in to check messages this morning and saw a ton of target calling, so I joined in. :(
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • From what I saw from the logs, once the Calvary rolled in, pretty much only Kalcer died for AM, with an intermittent einheri death thrown in for color.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    It was (is?) pretty demoralizing to kill Kalcer three times while my entire team melts into oblivion. Once they started chopping down my claymores, and omghands, our dps plummeted into the nether regions of Khizan's special hell reserved for people who don't like the dps-game. Sadly, I was an intelligent summoner :(
  • Iniar said:
    It was (is?) pretty demoralizing to kill Kalcer three times while my entire team melts into oblivion. Once they started chopping down my claymores, and omghands, our dps plummeted into the nether regions of Khizan's special hell reserved for people who don't like the dps-game. Sadly, I was an intelligent summoner :(
    Not sure why you'd have to kill Kalcer 3 times - he uses a starburst tattoo but is a ranger. Don't think anyone on our team was pro-rezzing like Menoch though.  ;)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Vitality? Yeah when Menoch went down fast, we lost any kind of tanking/meat-shield ability, as Kryss was pinioned behind that sexy prismatic barrier.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    Its such a bad*ss name for hill. You know what the strangest thing is? The other name for Calvary is Golgotha.

I kid you not: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvary
  • @Ozreas lol, thanks for pointing that out. You know how you say something in your head but write something else down instead. I blame that. Just for clarification, I do know the difference between the two :P

• I heart the humanity shown in the I HATE thread by @Selthis

• IniarIniar Australia
    "deck162511"              a Tarot Deck of Ayasha
    Number of matching objects: 11 (out of 1209 total)

Though no larger than a standard tarot deck, this deck markedly departs from the norm by being bound in black leather of unknown origin. A peek inside the deck is mind-bending, as it seems to be full to the brim yet empty all at once.
    It weighs about 1 pound and 2 ounces.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Warlock Iniar Nullheart, Novissima Autem Diaboli.

• IniarIniar Australia
    Oh hey, look, it's @Aulani:

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Everyone wants to be Chandra.

• Priority: Resolved
    Resolution: 
    Info inv and info here will now show the kit type.
    Reported by Ozreas at 2014/10/20 23:54:
    Add a new skill in perception or engineering, kitlist, to let me see what each siege weapon kit in my inventory can be assembled into. Alternatively, display this information in ii, a la the contents of vials.

• Damage report: raw damage 120 blunt, physical. Attacker: Linslet
    Modifier                                   Value   Result
    Armour Resistance (43 reducible)             31%      106
    Surcoat                                      15%       90
    Statpack Damage Modifier                     10%       81
    Confutation                                  20%       65
    Evasion Skill                                12%       57
    Strength Modifier                              3       60
    Total Resistance                             50%       60

Huh.
    Today we shall die.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    "...We are dying, Alchemist. No cause seems great enough to return to my people the zest for life. I try, but inspiration has never been a great talent of mine..."

• MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Drawing on the power of undeath, you wreathe your hand in black, crackling energy. With a diabolical laugh, you stiffen your hand and slowly run it down Theophilus's chest,
    splitting it open as you do so. With an expert touch, you rip apart his innards, causing a maximum of horrifying pain, and, enjoying the spectacle of Theophilus writhing and
    screaming in agony, you rip out his sternum and drive it through his splayed body, pinning him to the ground to die.
    Theophilus backs away and eases off.
    You have slain Theophilus.

Now I can go back to focusing on Catharsis. Happy in life now.
  • edited October 2014
    @iniar

You are ridiculously odd. (This is a general <3)

Stavenn generally for making slightly more interesting bad guys than straight up PK. Even if you make it difficult to host an event. Punks. 

• We do what we can.
    Today we shall die.
  • But there's no sense crying
    over every mistake.
    You just keep on trying
    till you run out of cake.