Skip to content

Behaviour showcase

Given the new promo, there are some really awesome sounding behaviors. I want the most awesomest, and I'm sure other people want them too, so could you dudes post the name of the profession behavior and the attack messages that come with them? We can then get Iniar to aznate these and post them on the wiki for all to see. 

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Basic Lightning Summoner:
    Lightning tendrils jump from your finger to Iniar as you invoke the curse of combustion upon him.
    Iniar's skin cracks and sizzles as flames spontaneously erupt all over his body.

Volcano Bard:
    A rotting direwolf screams in agony and grasps his head in pain, suffering from your flame-touched words.

With your flame-touched words, a rotting direwolf's liver combust within his stomach, forcing him to vomit.

• Basic Weapon Attacks: Frosty

Ice courses through Iroth's veins as you slash him with a mercurial sabre.
    A mercurial sabre becomes encased in ice before you slash Iroth.
    Ice trails a mercurial sabre's path as you slash Iroth.

Basic Weapon Attacks: Poised:

You gracefully slice Iroth's flesh with your a mercurial sabre.
    You effortlessly cut the skin off of Iroth's body with a mercurial sabre.
    In a single sleek movement, you slide a mercurial sabre across Iroth's body.

The basic weapon attacks affect DSL, as an FYI.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Basic Frosty Bard

A gibbering ghoul begins vomiting as you speak chilling words towards him..

You send a chill throughout a gibbering ghoul's liver, forcing him to double  over in pain.
  • edited October 2014
    Basic Poised Bard

A madcap zombie jester screams in pain and crumples to the ground.

The sound of your voice shreds a madcap zombie jester's organs, and he screams  in agony.
  • edited October 2014
    Advanced Predator, Volcanic

You run your hand over a wicked chained sitara and it erupts in flames just before you stab at Kalcer's right arm.

A wicked chained sitara erupts into flames as you swings it across Kalcer's left leg.

Your blade burns brightly as you drag it from Kalcer's hip to shoulder, slicing his body thoroughly.

As you spin about Kalcer, a wicked chained sitara bursts into flame upon contact, searing his left leg in two places.

As your wolf vaults you into the air, a wicked chained sitara bursts into flame as it makes contact with Kalcer.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    Ahkan said:

Volcano Bard:

With your flame-touched words, a rotting direwolf's liver combust within his stomach, forcing him to vomit.

AFAIK, your liver certainly does not reside in your stomach. :( gaiz
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Man oh man I was waiting for someone to catch that, haha. Not surprised in the least it was you.

I just didn't want to complain about behaviours. 
  • AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited October 2014
    Ok, ok. This is just a simple misunderstanding.

What likely happened here is that the bard word managed to teleport (quantum resonance)  the liver (or maybe just a lobe) into the stomach of the direwolf. Once there, the liver (or piece) was exposed to the stomach acids and digestive enzymes that began to react with reactive metabolites from the direwolf's previous meal (or lifestyle). This lead to the rapid production of gasses within the confines of the stomach. We also have to remember that these words were hot (temperature, not saucy) so we're actually increasing temperature AND pressure (aka, a bomb). It is also likely that some of these gaseous compounds could have been ignited by the hot bardic terminology and the resulting explosion devastated the stomach of the poor direwolf. Now, you would think that the explosion would preclude someone from vomiting as their is now a gaping hole in their stomach. You'd be right. The writer is just taking liberties and only focusing on the projectile gore that was forcefully expelled up through esophagus and out of the mouth as a result of the explosion.

(The liver can store heavy metals, metal oxides, peroxide metabolites, and some alkaine substances which react violently with HCl)

Bellentine is being a complete nag about this so here is an alternative theory. The hot bardic terminology was phrased in such a manner that the resonant frequency of the sauciness caused particles within the liver to vibrate and produce intense heat, which briefly expedited metabolic processes to produce peroxides (which are explosive) and this mixture combusted and led to the devasted direwolf. He also vomited because bile  explosions. 

It's important to mention Bellentine and I are fighting.
  • edited October 2014
    Basic Predator Attacks - Frosty
    Possible message 1.
    First person message:
    Frost spreads over Panta's torso as you slice him with [weapon] that's encased in ice.
    Second person message:
    A chill overcomes you when Alesud slices you with [weapon] that's encased in ice.
    Third person message:
    Panta shivers as Alesud slices him with [weapon] that's encased in ice.

Possible message 2.
    First person message:
    You bring [weapon], which is encased in ice, to cut Panta with a deep vertical slice.
    Second person message:
    [weapon], which is encased in ice, breaks your flesh as Alesud cuts you with a deep vertical slice.
    Third person message:
    Alesud cuts across Panta's chest with a deep vertical slice with [weapon] encased in ice.
  • Ahkan said:

It's important to mention Bellentine and I are fighting.
    We're not fighting, you just insist on being wrong.
  • I just thought it was too much bile

I didn't think there would be that much thought into!
  • Mercer said:
    I just thought it was too much bile

I didn't think there would be that much thought into!
    This is what happens when two science nerds get way into their respective fictions.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited October 2014
    Or perhaps due to the mutagenic effects of Moradeim, the hepatic diverticulum fails to bud out of delaminate off from the foregut and becomes incorporated into the lining of the stomach. :(
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • I maintain that due to harmonic resonance with some of the particles, temperatures within the tissues exceed a hundred degrees and the vast majority of the liquid in the tissues converts to steam and detonates.

I'm told I'm wrong because reasons.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Could be the person/creature had just eaten liver (and by doing so, caused possession of said liver to become under his/her own claim) and that exploded within his or her stomach as well.
  • Hi everyone! 

I have been doing my best to grab all of the bugs that come in for the behaviors. If you see something wonky PLEASE bug it, I do not always catch things on the forums, but I do try to look at bugs daily. (I was a little behind due to sick kids, but things are leveling out now so I should be on top of it more). I will try to clear up the liver messages, but from now on, if you think something is funky, or needs fixing, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bug it. This way I know I'll see it.
  • You release a noxious belch and point at Bellentine, invoking the curse of bleeding.

• Ahkan said:
    You release a noxious belch and point at Bellentine, invoking the curse of bleeding.

Oh that's what you were doing.  I just thought you were being an ass!
  • Volcanic Ranger

You give a sinister grin as a vicious dual-bladed glaive bursts into flames before you rake it across Septus's head.

With each quick jab at Calais's right leg, a vicious dual-bladed glaive releases a bursts of flames.
    You slam a vicious dual-bladed glaive into Calais's right leg several times, flames spreading over a vicious dual-bladed glaive with each hit.

Your shield bursts into flames before you bash Verexa's face in with it.

A vicious dual-bladed glaive bursts into flames as you thrust it forward, striking the torso of Mathiaus.
    You spew fire into Mathiaus's face, allowing you to jab him with a vicious dual-bladed glaive.

As you slam the haft of a vicious dual-bladed glaive into Calais's head it bursts into flames.

You tap a vicious dual-bladed glaive slightly and it bursts into flames as you swing it through the air to slam into Theophilus's shins.

A vicious dual-bladed glaive bursts into flames as you leap through the air to stab Ahkan in the face.

Flames knock you back after you smash Septus's foot with a vicious dual-bladed glaive.

Iniar's knees buckle as you slam a vicious dual-bladed glaive into them, your weapon sizzling with flames afterwards.

Fire burns in your eyes as you take hold of Septus's head with both your hands and slam your head into his.
  • Still waiting on poison and earth behaviors :(
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • We are not releasing more till next month. Since no more will be added to the promotion.