Skip to content

Now Playing

Comments

• I am proud to report that my reaction to this song/video was: 

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Uh 90s dance vibe, please.

• IniarIniar Australia
    edited July 2014

Never let your fear decide your fate
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure

• Such a fantastic FFIX medley.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I have horribly ecclectic tastes. Today alone I have gone from Sleeping With Sires, to Luke Bryan, to Marilyn Manson.....whatever I can convince my player to pop up. Anything but true scream metal where I can't understand them, and 'screw anything that moves' rap songs.

:P
  • Bathan said:

Such a fantastic FFIX medley.
    Great. I come onto the forums for my occasional 'What's up in the world of Imperian?' musings and end up committed to a full playthrough of FFIX. Damn you!

(Also forgot how bad the forums are and have a stupid annoying extra quote box that won't disappear.)

• 90's punk rock!

• IniarIniar Australia
  • I got back into a bit of a hardcore mood.  

Oh, Sleeper; has some outstanding lyrics which are extremely deep, the below is an actual lyric video, even if you don't like hardcore I beckon you to just turn the volume down and just read it.  

and a Holy Diver cover, for good measure - 

• edited October 2014
    Speaking of Oh, Sleeper. This is one of the most enjoyable songs I've ever (mostly) learned to play on guitar. The verses are hectic, the chorus has a little bit of a groovyness to it. Can't pull the sweeps off full speed right now, but just an enjoyable song all around. And I've always been a fan of their lyrics. Just the right amount of storytelling.

• edited October 2014
    @Dicene as a guitarist you should rather enjoy this. He use to be homeless and someone heard him playing on the streets one day. Some of the most beautiful work I've heard in a long time. You can just see the passion he has for it as he plays. Agree or not, it's still twelve minutes worth listening to.

• IniarIniar Australia
  • edited October 2014
    Grantland brought my attention to this new album.  I wouldn't consider myself a rap enthusiast though I can typically rely on Grantland to offer good recommendations for my listening.  The album itself is pretty damn amazing, this being the first song I heard.  Guest vocals by Zach De La Rocha, who was one of my favorite lyricists growing up due to my love for RATM.

Don't blast this at work, there is some profanity.  NSFW

Run The Jewels

• edited November 2014
    Let your childhood live on.

• edited November 2014
    We had this discussion, @Delrayne.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb7kJ-j_dKA

Edit: I have no idea how to embed this. Life is hard.
  • Been in metal mindset for a while, but eventually I float back in this direction.

• Thanks to Miss @Ultrix...

• IniarIniar Australia
  • edited November 2014
    Woah Woah Woah by Watsky

It's wiggity-whack. And NSFW, I imagine.

Edit - And IDK how to do the embedded video thing so you're just gonna have to click it. #firstworldproblems.
  • IniarIniar Australia
    4 u

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    edited November 2014
    If they torch that Lambo I'm going to cry

ETA: No tears, just some kid got burnt. Car is fine.
  • edited December 2014
    It's an amazing feeling when, after months of not actively keeping your eye out for new albums from the bands you like most, you find out that your single favorite band just released a new album a week or two before.

• Great gaming music!

• IniarIniar Australia
    GDI you serious ppl;

• edited December 2014
    Eff Emm Ell

Will that work? I have no idea

Edit: It didn't work

Edit 2: WAIT IT WORKED SOMEHOW
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Gjarrus said:
    Eff Emm Ell

Will that work? I have no idea

Edit: It didn't work

Edit 2: WAIT IT WORKED SOMEHOW
    So when I fraps crit montages in WoW on my feral I now have a new song to do it to. Thanks!
  • IniarIniar Australia

The sheer+utter sexiness of a good sound system.