Skip to content

September Update

edited September 2014 in Imperial News
Here is the latest stuff in the works. Feedback and questions are welcome!

Shrines: 
Shrines are coded. Relics and relic powers are being worked on. The code for this should be done by the end of the month. We will probably run an event with the release though. 

Sanctums: 
Sanctums will come after shrines are released. I have separated sanctums from shrines. There may be some tie in with them, but I don't think people liked the idea of losing parts of the sanctum if they suddenly lose a bunch of shrines.

Commodities:
Garryn is working on the big commodity update. I was too scared of him to ask how long it would take to finish.

Secret Project of Awesome:
Dec finished up Memory Match. He is starting into a top secret little project for your enjoyment. It should be pretty awesome.

Events:
Svorai is hard at work on events. The current horde event is still running obviously and we have several other events in planning mode. Including two really big ones. I don't really want to say more then that about it, because it ruins all the fun!

Ninja Coder Eoghan:
Eoghan has been working on a bunch of bugs, quality of life changes, implimenting smaller ideas, and ideas from forums comments. He will continue along in this route.

Artifacts:
I mentioned earlier that we are working on some new artifacts and that I was going to post what they are here. I decided not to post specifics aside that we are working on some. I will say that we have a list of about ten new things we will add to houses. We are also working on some more ways for you to customise yourselves. Obviously we are on a huge customise marathon right now. However, we will also have some new, more standard type items.

Comments

• Please release some of those new artifacts as token artifacts, so I have something to spend all these useless things on.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• IniarIniar Australia
    Can we please have a test dummy prioritized. I hate logging into Imperian only to sit and get hit.. I know I AFK a lot but I'd like to do something fun when I'm focusing on Imperian.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • IniarIniar Australia
    I am excited for commodities. Fingers crossed. Did you code the shrines, relics, @Jeremy?
  • Iniar said:
     I hate logging into Imperian only to sit and get hit...
    Calling shenanigans on this. You love it.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ashani said:
    Iniar said:
     I hate logging into Imperian only to sit and get hit...
    Calling shenanigans on this. You love it.
    I like helping people... which is essentially what it is. :( but it's not 'fun' for me.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    We still love you for it. I wouldn't have been able to code as much as I have without people like you.
  • @jeremy - do you plan to release the artifacts you mentioned prior to the end of the credit sale? There are people who aren't interested in buying credits to purchase current offerings and wouldn't be happy to play roulette (too much bad promo precedence)
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."