Skip to content

Improving Imperian

Comments

• IniarIniar Australia

buy shield on any of me

You cannot receive the tattoo on that!

Can Reverie please randomly assign a tattoo to my body parts.

wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Iniar said:

buy shield on any of me

You cannot receive the tattoo on that!

Can Reverie please randomly assign a tattoo to my body parts.

Reverie will now pick the first open location if you BUY <tattoo> ON ANY.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Not sure if I actually mentioned this here, but please add a way for people at level 30 or under to switch orgs through a mob.
    Septus says, "Not Ashani!"
  • Could we please allow infinite inks into the rift? The inks themselves doesn't drop upon death and the result of a limit of 500 inks in the rift is an inventory completely spammed by inks. 

Another thing I've been bugging Garryn for a few times is a way to config your ATTACK command. Several classes has different ways of performing pve, while some might be stronger you perhaps like the speed or more hits in certain areas  et cetera. Just some quality of life.

Furthermore, please please please, have an new artifact created with unlimited amounts of tarotcards. 

Finally, it would be really awesome if you could allow a change to deathglory orbs so that it store say a maximum of 3-5 different and approved deathsight msgs and allows the players to switch between them once they are approved: I.e. CONFIG DEATHGLORY(whatever) 1/2/3 etc. This would allow players to switch between deathsight that better matches their classes as they switch / change. It would most likely reduce some work for the people who has to approve and read a ton of them changing all over as well.

Thanks!

• Should have to pay for more than 1-2 deathglories
  • edited September 2014
    Can we get a CLANTELLS and a NEWBIETELLS, please*

(*if we already have these and I don't know what I'm doing, feel free to beat me)
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Ashani said:
    Can we get a CLANTELLS and a NEWBIETELLS, please* (*if we already have these and I don't know what I'm doing, feel free to beat me)
    AFAIK, clan tells exists, and use 'ntells' for Newbie channel
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Apparently a lot of people don't know, but there should be a ___tells (full) for all channels. As well as your personal tells.
  • The commands to reset your balance queues can't be used with separators, attempting to do so results in: Which queue do you want to reset? Options are BAL, EQ, EQBAL, and ALL.

It'd be nice if this was changed as client side command separation is just that little bit slower, especially with poor ping.

• edited September 2014
    Kryss said:
    The commands to reset your balance queues can't be used with separators, attempting to do so results in: Which queue do you want to reset? Options are BAL, EQ, EQBAL, and ALL.

It'd be nice if this was changed as client side command separation is just that little bit slower, especially with poor ping.
    my separator is '::' and I've been able to queue reset all using separators.

• ->queue reset all::ponder
    Which queue do you want to reset? Options are BAL, EQ, EQBAL, and ALL.

->ponder::queue reset all
    You ponder the situation.
    BALANCE queue cleared.
    EQUILIBRIUM queue cleared.
    EQBAL queue cleared.

You can't clear a queue before a list of separator commands.

• ah, before a list of commands, got it. My bad.

• edited September 2014
    Iniar said:

Ashani said:

(*if we already have these and I don't know what I'm doing, feel free to beat me)

I've tried CLTELLS and all it does it give me the message of "You have no clan in that position on your clan list.", and NTELLS gives me the general response for an unrecognized command.

I've checked my client aliases and triggers, and nothing shows up that would hamper this.

Edit: Never mind on the first one. CLANTELLS works, CLTELLS doesn't.
  • Ashani said:

Iniar said:

Ashani said:

I've tried CLTELLS and all it does it give me the message of "You have no clan in that position on your clan list.", and NTELLS gives me the general response for an unrecognized command.

I've checked my client aliases and triggers, and nothing shows up that would hamper this.

Edit: Never mind on the first one. CLANTELLS works, CLTELLS doesn't.

Ntells apparently still held the previous newbie channel restriction of needing to be a mentor, newbie, guide, or god. We removed that restriction. You should be able to use now.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    Since the new mob reactions has auto approval, could we please have this for deathglories? It would partially resolve the want for multiple messages per class and would alleviate the need to wait for approval all together. Removing the privilege due to immaturity or incapability to spell correctly frequently would still apply of course just like the mob reactions.
  • There's a whole lot really heavy irony goin on itt.  
  • Under the new artifact power system, would it be possible to have the option of using a token to create an artifact from a crafting item (in addition to the 25 bound credit option currently in place)?  This would be a nice way to given tokens more uses, as the current list of purchasable token wares is rather limited.
  • edited September 2014
    Mathiaus said:
    Since the new mob reactions has auto approval, could we please have this for deathglories? It would partially resolve the want for multiple messages per class and would alleviate the need to wait for approval all together. Removing the privilege due to immaturity or incapability to spell correctly frequently would still apply of course just like the mob reactions.
    Among other things, typos in deathsight messages are more impactful than in reactions. We aren't planning to autoapprove them.
    Ultrix said:
    Under the new artifact power system, would it be possible to have the option of using a token to create an artifact from a crafting item (in addition to the 25 bound credit option currently in place)?  This would be a nice way to given tokens more uses, as the current list of purchasable token wares is rather limited.
    We've gone back and forth on this. (In fact, I posted then edited this out once already). We've decided to ahead and allow this, so it'll be added soon.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Eoghan said:
    Ultrix said: Under the new artifact power system, would it be possible to have the option of using a token to create an artifact from a crafting item (in addition to the 25 bound credit option currently in place)?  This would be a nice way to given tokens more uses, as the current list of purchasable token wares is rather limited.
    We've gone back and forth on this. (In fact, I posted then edited this out once already). We've decided to ahead and allow this, so it'll be added soon.
    YAY! 
  • edited September 2014
    Direct non-mechanical deathglory suggestions here.

• I've deleted the off-topic posts regarding Deathsight and Deathglory. Please use Caelya's new thread if you wish to discuss them.
  • Would it be possible to add a notation (maybe an asterisk) to the stuff in your vialbelt if it's already linked to a vial?
  • You know what would be awesome? If you could put vials in a vialbelt and still be able to drink them.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Lusternia has something like that, but it's an artifact. I think it would be awesome here to clean up a cluttered inventory.
  • edited September 2014
    Ashani said:
    Would it be possible to add a notation (maybe an asterisk) to the stuff in your vialbelt if it's already linked to a vial?
    You can already see what vials are filled with what if you do II VIAL.  (I think there are 7 healing elixirs, 5 healing salves, and 24 general toxins, not including any class-specific toxins).  Also, you can do ELIXLIST ELIXIR(S) and ELIXLIST SALVE(S) and ELIXLIST TOXIN(S)* to get a sub-listing of vials of a certain type, provided you have that skill in perception. If you don't have the elixlist skill, you can still always do II <SALVE/ELIXIR/TOXIN NAME> to see whether you've got a vial of it or not.

*can't remember if you use plural or not, not in game to check at the moment.
    Khizan said:
    You know what would be awesome? If you could put vials in a vialbelt and still be able to drink them.
    And it would also have the added benefit that no mob would steal your vial when you died to it, right? :)
  • To expand on what Ultrix said:
    Tapping a vial does not link that vial to the vialbelt. Vials are not linked to vialbelts in any way.

If you run out of fluid in a vial, and have that fluid in your vialbelt, the vial will be refilled. It doesn't matter how it came to have that fluid to begin with.
  • edited September 2014
    I believe once upon a time either through the Imperian website itself or the Iron Realms website that you go to through your messages from the toolbar, there used to be a 'select all' button to check all the messages on the page. You could then delete that 100 or so messages it checked in one go with 'delete selected messages.' Is it possible to bring that back? I've actually gone to use it several times since it went missing, so I feel like it was useful for more than a one-off.

Also I don't know if this is actually possible, but a way to be able to search messages for one thing whilst ignoring another would be handy as well. Like if I could search for all messages that have Eoghan in them but not include the ones that also have Amazeballs. Or to be able to search for more than one thing? Say like Eoghan and Amazeballs if they're divided by an 'is'? Sorry if this is asking too much!
    ** Yes, we're aware of the problems. Please do NOT use any HELP files at the moment.**.
    ** And don't try them now just see if they're really broken. **.
    ** Or credit conversion. Try not to do anything much right now. **.
    ** Don't panic, normal service will be restored as soon as possible. For now, enjoy the wonders of conversation. **.
    *** We will be rebooting in about 60 seconds ***.
    ** Don't panic. Just...stay close to your rosaries **.
    ** Monetary offers for Salvation accepted. **.
  • Allow tailors to add music boxes to dolls to allow them to say premade phrases.