Skip to content

Comments

• I like Imperian's music. I could totally envision this playing as Thanatos takes a final look back before entering the Demonic Rift to go after the last demonic god, followed by the silence as the Third Age ended.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I like Imperian's - and having played Lusternia, can say that Lusternia's is pretty suitable as well.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Epic music is epic
  • Very nice music. Any future plans to expand these into more than just a minute or two of sound bytes? Kind of a shame to have the beginnings of such epic sounding pieces and never finish them. Or maybe even having themes for each of the cities like Stavenn, Kinsarmar, etc. for Imperian as an example. The only one I didn't really care for was the Aetolia one. Too much smashed together, made it almost sound like a Christmas carol with bells and whistles going off in the background. Love the rest. Imperian's seemed really sad, Lusternia very mystical, Achaea sounded old or ancient, Midkemia very battle or war intensive. 
    With a steady hand, Aosoth batters you with an orb sigil.
    You say, "Ow."
    You say to Aosoth, "Bitch."
    Aosoth blinks.
    You exclaim, "That hurt!"
    Lord Aosoth, of the Thirst says to Caelya, "I bring out the best in people."
  • I am pretty sure they are meant to just loop over and over. We may expand on them again in the future though, yes.