Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    A lithe ebonmarrow lunges viciously, slashing you with its long deadly claws.
    Damage Taken: 111 cutting (raw damage: 326)

<3 knight bashing
  • Readnews announce 2192.

• Yeah, passing glance the new skills look very strong. It should give a lot of new choices for Runeguards and Wytchen that are more interesting than their old choices.
  • I heart all of iron realms for making awesome games and letting me meet new and interesting people. And if I must narrow it down, I heart sunder.
    Never give up, never surrender, and if you have to die, take some of them with you.
  • With a lightning-quick motion, you slash the Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon with a flame-etched serrated claymore.
    You have scored a shockingly powerful blow!
    Damage dealt: 1090
    Adrenaline flows in your veins and your wounds hurt less.
    The final blow proves too much for the Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain the Ocean Abomination, Yasyolon.

:D
  • I heart all the bad dudes in Conquest. We're like a super less cool version of the Black Company.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • edited November 2012
    Bathan said:
    I heart all the bad dudes in Conquest. We're like a super less cool version of the Black Company.

I saw you goons hanging out in the Areish, and Iluv and Menoch almost convinced me into committing owl-inspired violence, which was probably for the best that we didn't...as I know better than to mess with the Black Company.
    “We abjure labels. We fight for money and an indefinable pride. The politics, the ethics, the moralities, are irrelevant."

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited November 2012
    <3 how thanks to a stupid mistake I made in my echos, after every attack I sent, cmud would stop sending any subsequent commands, so I had to attack once, close cmud, open cmud, attack, etc.. and still didn't die vs Ziat & Gurn & someone else (I forget your name, started with an A), and Iluv then later Iluv joined too.

Sure it's not like I was alone but it was amusing to say the least (at one point in time, cmud stopped after I sent "autocuring off" so I sat there not able to do anything and getting afflicted, then my ferret bit someone and killed them).

<3 new outrider, was not a fan of bonding. Especially <3 it now that I actually took the spear proficiency and it doesn't take 25 hits to break a limb.

• So the problem you were bitching about was because you didn't type out SELECT SPEAR?

I love @Azefel sometimes.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • That was my bad. He was asking me all the questions and I had completely forgotten I had to learn it from a ghelp and not the ab listings :(

• Azefel said:
    <3 how thanks to a stupid mistake I made in my echos, after every attack I sent, cmud would stop sending any subsequent commands, so I had to attack once, close cmud, open cmud, attack, etc.. and still didn't die vs Ziat & Gurn & someone else (I forget your name, started with an A), and Iluv then later Iluv joined too.

Sure it's not like I was alone but it was amusing to say the least (at one point in time, cmud stopped after I sent "autocuring off" so I sat there not able to do anything and getting afflicted, then my ferret bit someone and killed them).

<3 new outrider, was not a fan of bonding. Especially <3 it now that I actually took the spear proficiency and it doesn't take 25 hits to break a limb.

That's why I didn't want to go fight, but Ziat's like, noooo, let's gooooo, but he was all like, IM GOING TO USE BROADSWORDS and I'm like, ahhhhhh but I've only got half a system up for runes and only for sabres and then we were going for two seperate kill kinds and then I kept finding bugs in my system and it was not a happy time. :(
  • Nothing that amazing about winning 3 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 1.
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    Gurn said:
    That's why I didn't want to go fight, but Ziat's like, noooo, let's gooooo, but he was all like, IM GOING TO USE BROADSWORDS and I'm like, ahhhhhh but I've only got half a system up for runes and only for sabres and then we were going for two seperate kill kinds and then I kept finding bugs in my system and it was not a happy time. :(
    Yeah we were wondering why you guys kept coming back when it didn't seem like you had an actual plan :S
  • MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Vivisect.
  • **********************************[ Ithaqua ]**********************************
    Member Name               Council Rank              Positions                  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jorachim                  Direwolf                  Wildgraf
    Zophael                   Direwolf                  Hierophant
    Adelena                   Direwolf                  Hierophant
    Bathan                    Direwolf                  Hierophant
    Munrogh                   Direwolf
    Xeron                     Cannibal
    Vaya                      Cannibal
    Xylia                     Cannibal
    Shaheen                   Cannibal
    Kaice                     Bone Gnawer               Council Aide
    Naeyli                    Bone Gnawer               Council Aide
    Septus                    Bone Gnawer
    Arke                      Villager
    Kuryuin                   Villager
    Morvahn                   Villager
    Nemu                      Villager
    Type MORE to continue reading. (94% shown)

NICE.

• You have reached the illustrious overall level of 100 and your soul cries out
    in ecstasy at your new rank of A Divine Aspect.

This is nice.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Hell, it's about time.

• Bathan said:

Hell, it's about time.

It really was. I can mess with Change powers, now!
  • Sarrius said:
    You have reached the illustrious overall level of 100 and your soul cries out
    in ecstasy at your new rank of A Divine Aspect.

This is nice.
    Jora got Aspect before Sarrius?

That's really weird. Only reason I even got it on Jora was Hammer event + Champion XP Bonus + Soulstones while bashing for champion.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • I don't enjoy bashing. I actively try to avoid it. The grind to 100 solidified that.
  • The difference between you two is that Jorachim actually gets kills, and Sarrius just plays a really complicated class.

• Apoloc said:
    The difference between you two is that Jorachim actually gets kills, and Sarrius just plays a really complicated class.
    KILL <target> usually wins.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • AzefelAzefel Singapore
    edited December 2012
    best b'day ever, so far:

******************************[ Message Summary ]******************************
     [Msg#]  [From]       [Date]      [Summary]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       3214* (imperian)   12/06/2012  A mango-hued icewyrm has been approved.
    *******************************************************************************
  • ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

• ZMud surprisingly works just fine in Windows 8, and newly updated wireless drivers have resolved the huge packet loss and giant bursts of lag I've had since upgrading. After almost a week of being out of commission in combat, and only really being useful for city matters, I think I'm good to go again.

• Finals being close to over so I can finally get back to working on my damned cult.
  • (Ring): You say, "Follow up, metawake on."
    (Ring): Azefel says, "I don't feel like waling into totem."
    (Ring): You say, "You should."
    (Ring): You say, "Because we are."
  • The belief of the Cult of the Leechwood stands at 100%.
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created