Skip to content

Where to begin?

2»

Comments

• EdricEdric El Salvador
    We've been very briefly introduced. I'm... cautiously acquaintanced with it?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    Haha autocuring aka Garrynbot. You either need a really good tracker because your mistakes (toxin duplication) are extremely costly, or you can use shadowplant (Assassin/Renegade). But there's a great AHA moment when you v-lock or t-lock somebody with all the effort you've put in. You beat the robot *and* you beat the player. At the same time. While taking a crap ton of damage. WIN.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • EdricEdric El Salvador
    Back in my day every PK noob (ie the ~20 people remotely interested in PK and not already good at it) just ran Whytebot. That one was easy to break through offensively as a Malignist, but I wasn't experienced enough to tweak my own defenses. I just had to v-lock faster than they killed me. 

80% of the time it worked every time.

We'll see how I fare with this new one. It seems like salve stacking with an icy spears is the way to go for now, from what I've understood of my abilities and their strengths.The good side is that I'm not a free kill to defilers anymore.
  • Edric said:
    Back in my day every PK noob (ie the ~20 people remotely interested in PK and not already good at it) just ran Whytebot. That one was easy to break through offensively as a Malignist, but I wasn't experienced enough to tweak my own defenses. I just had to v-lock faster than they killed me. 

80% of the time it worked every time.

We'll see how I fare with this new one. It seems like salve stacking with an icy spears is the way to go for now, from what I've understood of my abilities and their strengths.The good side is that I'm not a free kill to defilers anymore.
    To be honest, the shatter route is the less efficient one, but it is easier to track. The bleed/nightshade route that ends in a huge Bloodfreeze is the stronger strategy by far - the Shatter route just gibs very high health people if you don't have the time (or tankiness) to get the other one rolling.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>