Skip to content

November is Movember!

Comments

• Alright. I have the sign you will need to have for your final picture. You will need to, in honor of my husband, have a sign that says, "In loving memory of Jamie Powers." Please get your pictures in before
    0:00 GMT tomorrow. (That's November 30th 4PMPST, 6PMCST, 7PMEST for you Americans.)

The prizes are as followed:

NATURAL:
    1st 200cr. 2 Tokens
    2nd 100cr. 1 Token
    3rd 50cr

Faux:
    1st 200cr 1 Tokens
    2nd 100cr 1 Token
    3rd 50cr

All participants who do not win will gain 15crs.

Good luck! Hope this was a bit of fun, and can't wait to see what you all look like!
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • Ha ha ha ha ha.

• Jeremy said:
    Ha ha ha ha ha.
    Someone powerful says, "Its broken. No more pulling the guillotine."
  • Bahahahahahahaha. LOVE IT!
    Jarrhn tells you, ""Jarrhn has been sucked through Jarrhn's wormhole, and perished in the Dream Realm." Inception'd."
  • Ha ha ha ha ha. 

Again.

• edited November 2012
    Can't get the damn image thing to work, so here's the link...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/picture001zb.jpg/

Rocking that uni-brow as well. imageimage
    Jarrhn tells you, ""Jarrhn has been sucked through Jarrhn's wormhole, and perished in the Dream Realm." Inception'd."
  • So I didn't have all people on my list when I was making out the plans. So Participation credits is 10per not 15. Sorry about that!
  • That's a grown ass man fake mustache right there Kanthari.
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I could not bring shame to my family.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • Erm-- I'm having a bit of computer troubles, namely that my SD card reader is being annoying. Will do my best to get it working or get it uploaded in some way by 4, but it is possible I get a slight extension of a couple hours if I'm not able to?
  • Gurn said:
    Erm-- I'm having a bit of computer troubles, namely that my SD card reader is being annoying. Will do my best to get it working or get it uploaded in some way by 4, but it is possible I get a slight extension of a couple hours if I'm not able to?
    I'm good with the fakes taking an extra day if need be. Which I believe you said you were in the fake one right?
  • edited November 2012
    http://imgur.com/NrPsp

My boys rocking it! (They are not in the 'competition')
  • Edward looks awesome!  Mike looks so proud :)

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time though. 
  • Alright! No more for Natural. I'll give another 12 hours for Faux! 
    I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • edited December 2012
    Okay, I swear I'm done after this post, but this PSA from the mustache community must be heard.

I am the righteous one... 
    the claims are stated - it's the world I've created 
  • edited December 2012

Swordstache, baby. Also, throwing axe, because y'all are about to be stunned.

The munch-stache is the second douchiest bad hipster accessory, second to the finger-stache.
  • Also. Kanthari's is awesome and hilarious (and awesome).
  • My mustache awesomeness, hopefully it'll count. Its past 6pm CST up to the judges I suppose.

To the MUSTACHES!

Its three pictures, one for all of you hulk hogan fans out there "BROTHER!", another of just a straight stache, and a third of the only facial hair style to ever be completely ruined by one single person. Great job A.H....Poor Charlie Chapman.

• Thank you all who participated! I will be posting the winners soon. Just need to speak with the other two judges about the late submissions! Those who win will be contacted by me on Khepera. And I will be handing out the prizes. Bear with me. Thank you
  • Alright. I'm sure you're all ready to hear who the winners are. So I'll get to it.

Thank you to Genviere and the ghost of Molyn for helping me with judging. For who better to judge how a man looks with facial hair than women!

For Natural, we actually have somewhat of a tie.

Sapp, who gained extra points and favour for his showmanship. 
    Bathan, who showed us all what a real mustache is to look like! 
    Both have won 200cr and 2 tokens.

Jorachim has won the favour of second/third place, and thus gained 50 credits

Jazz and Delyrayne have gained 10cr for participation. 

Thank you men for your dedication and great facial hair abilities.

Now onto Faux:

Kanthari, you made it no real contest with your Tentacle's and pirate ship.  200cr 1 token

Gurn, you had a very nifty idea, for a true epic mustache made of swords! Sounds painful. 100cr and 1 token

Dot, it was adorable and clever. 50crs!

Thank you Skye and Alesud, you both receive 10 crs. 

Everyone will be granted there credits and tokens along with a message from myself.

Thank you everyone for the fun!

• Thanks to you guys for holding this contest, and thanks for everyone else who participated and showed cancer that it's dumb and can screw itself. I get warm fuzzies when the community comes together and does positive stuff.

‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • True story. Bathan has a Herostache.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧