Skip to content

Clueless

Comments

• AzefelAzefel Singapore
    You are always so intent on being a disgrace to the Asian community :(
  • IniarIniar Australia
    edited April 2014
    'je' can mean 'Big Sister' is some dialects.
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Is there a command for city/guild leaders to see what all clans are bound to that org?

Also does anyone know the command to take over a clan if you're not in it, but are head of the org? I know it's buried somewhere in a help file, but I cannot find it :(
  • GUILD CLANLIST - Shows the list of clans loyal to your guild
    GUILD ORGANIZATION <clan> <new leader> - Sets the leader of a clan loyal to your guild.
    CITY CLANLIST - Shows the list of clans loyal to your city.
    CITY CLANLEADER <clan> <new leader> - Sets the leader of a clan loyal to your city.

GUILD PRIVS shows the guild commands.
    HELP CITYLEADER shows the city commands.
  • Thank you! I was looking in the wrong files apparently (Clan leader and clanhelp commands)
  • What was the old process of a vodun Slowlock?

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    Fight like kryss for 5m.

Vodun concussion
    Vodun slow
    -maybe concussion again
    vodun slow
    1. Vodun Mangle Arm to force restoration application
    2. Vodun Concussion
    3. Vodun Slow
    4. Vodun Slow
    5. Maybe another concussion

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• Ahkan said:
    Fight like kryss for 5m.

Vodun concussion
    Vodun slow
    -maybe concussion again
    vodun slow
    Wasn't there like, blackout and junk in there?

• Wasn't needed. When the Wytch uses Mangle on your arm, you have to apply restoration to it twice. That's enough to ensure you  stick a concussion long enough to slowlock. 

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• MenochMenoch Raleigh, NC, USA
    Then force tumble through stonewall and oblit while giggling maniacally
  • Can someone tell me where valley falls on the evolution chart? I thought it would be lumped in as 'plains'. Also, is hills counted as mountains?
  • edited May 2014
    I've edited this post to include the current AB AFFINITY, which I updated after first posting.

The list from AB AFFINITY:

Affinities:
    Dark Forest - Encompassing Dark Forest and Twisted Forest
    Underground
    Forest
    Desert
    Swamp
    Tundra
    Jungle
    Grasslands - Encompassing Valley and Grasslands environments
    Beach - Encompassing Beach and Ocean environments
    Mountains - Encompassing Mountains, Hills, and Crags environments.

I've modified AB EVOLUTION to include some of this information.

Edited to add:
    They both didn't mention that Valley counts as Grasslands. That evolution may not be working at the moment, I'm looking into it. This should now be working.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Is there a way to invest the power of appoint/dismiss to clan positions? I can't see it on the list, but wanted to make sure. If there isn't, would that be a possibility?
  • Yurii said:
    Is there a way to invest the power of appoint/dismiss to clan positions? I can't see it on the list, but wanted to make sure. If there isn't, would that be a possibility?
    Appoint/dismiss would allow you to appoint yourself to positions with privs you don't have in your current position.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Sarrius said:
    Yurii said:
    Is there a way to invest the power of appoint/dismiss to clan positions? I can't see it on the list, but wanted to make sure. If there isn't, would that be a possibility?
    Appoint/dismiss would allow you to appoint yourself to positions with privs you don't have in your current position.
    kk. Thanks for the answer.
  • When, if ever, will gmcp on Imperian be fixed? I've noticed it's got a lot of buggy stuff, like a lot of IREs use to have, but most of them got fixed in the other IREs. My gmcp still reads off random mumbo-jumbo as far as most things on the list goes.
  • Yurii said:
    When, if ever, will gmcp on Imperian be fixed? I've noticed it's got a lot of buggy stuff, like a lot of IREs use to have, but most of them got fixed in the other IREs. My gmcp still reads off random mumbo-jumbo as far as most things on the list goes.
    Please file a bug report for each type of incorrect behavior.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • Where can I find the list of abilities that can now be used on mobs?
  • IniarIniar Australia
    You will now aim your attacks wherever you see openings.
    Mana Lost: 27
    Khizan -splinter, germinate hawthorn.
    The expanding seed cuts through Khizan's veins, causing massive bleeding.
    Mana Lost: 27
    Khizan -splinter, germinate elder.
    The expanding seed releases a dark substance, poisoning Khizan's open wounds.
    Your faith increases as Khizan falls by your hand.
    You have slain Khizan.
    You have completed your assassination.
    A starburst tattoo flares and bathes Khizan in a nimbus of white light.
    You wince as you inhale the linseed smoke surrounding Khizan.
    -9 [1.4], 20
    Blackthorn splinter failed.
    You order a bleeding treant named Sammie to attack Khizan.
    A bleeding treant named Sammie obeys your command.
    You secure your previously wielded items and instantly draw a truesilver shield into your left hand, 
    with a wicked looking flail flowing into your right hand.
    Your attack is repelled by the prismatic barrier surrounding Khizan.
    Your attack is repelled by the prismatic barrier surrounding Khizan.
    Is this intended behaviour?
    wit beyond measure is a Sidhe's greatest treasure
  • Artifacts that are have some effect are they required to be in your inventory or can they be in your pack? For example: wortpots, gem of transmutation, inkpot, saddlebags?

Basically, how much can I clean up my inventory.
  • They need to be in your inventory, sadly.

• Selthis said:
    Artifacts that are have some effect are they required to be in your inventory or can they be in your pack? For example: wortpots, gem of transmutation, inkpot, saddlebags?

I can't speak for the rest, but my wortpot has been in a pack for years and always puts worts in my rift.
  • Selthis said:
    Artifacts that are have some effect are they required to be in your inventory or can they be in your pack? For example: wortpots, gem of transmutation, inkpot, saddlebags?

It varies by item. Of those you mentioned:

Gem of transmutation must be in your inventory.
    Inkpot must be in your inventory.
    Saddlebag must be in your inventory.

Herb pots do NOT have to be in your inventory.
  • Eoghan said:

Is there a list or breakdown anywhere? Basically, what can I do to eliminate inventory clutter.
  • edited July 2014
    Selthis said:
    Eoghan said:

Is there a list or breakdown anywhere? Basically, what can I do to eliminate inventory clutter.
    No, and making one would be time consuming. Give me a couple of days and let me see if I can work something out, but I don't want to make any promises.
  • Put all the crap into your pack and when something doesn't work, get it back out of it.

A lot of the active-use things you can cover by making an alias that will do "get gem123 from pack|reincarnate into whatever whatever confirm|put gem123 in pack".

• While it is not exactly what you were asking for, announce 2748 should alleviate the problem.
  • Why is TOPGUILDS still a thing?

• Is there documented details of the Night of Sabotage or the appearances of the Phantom leader and the leader of their Saboteur usurpers?
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>