Skip to content

I HEART

Comments

• Gurn said:
    Oops. Mistranslation. I mixed up subject/adjective. It's apparently "Overwhelming tiger of the sea". I've probably messed this one up too. 
    That might not be a compliment, tigers do not swim very well.
  • edited April 2014
    Juran said:
    Gurn said:
    Oops. Mistranslation. I mixed up subject/adjective. It's apparently "Overwhelming tiger of the sea". I've probably messed this one up too. 
    Tigers love swimming, I'm not sure what list of random animal facts you're pulling that from.

• GabrielGabriel Fort Valley, Georgia US
    edited April 2014
    Juran said:
    Gurn said:

On a side note, elephants also swim well enough.

EDIT:Bah... Aleutia Ninja'd me.
  • edited April 2014
    Gabriel said:
    EDIT:Bah... Aleutia Ninja'd me.
  • A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a ruby pendant and a
    baby phoenix.
    You just won 5000 credits! Huzzah!

EEEEEEeeeeEEEEEeEeeeeeeeeEEEeeeEeeeeee

• I hate that the stupid wheel has cheated me out like 200 credits! Argh!
    ‘Least I won’t have to carry it no more. You see how bloody heavy it is?’

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • Bathan said:
    I hate that the stupid wheel has cheated me out like 200 credits! Argh!
    Sounds like you should issue it!
  • I heart that @Bellentine intended to depict Sarrius in her entry, even if she got the race wrong.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Perfect. I would change nothing.
    <div>Message #2062&nbsp; Sent By: (imperian)&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Received On: 1/20/2018/2:59</div><div>"Antioch has filed a bounty against you. Reason: Raiding Antioch and stealing Bina, being a right</div><div>ass, and not belonging anywhere near Antioch till he grows up."</div>
  • Juran's top hat really sells the whole thing.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    edited May 2014
    Sarrius said:
    I heart that @Bellentine intended to depict Sarrius in her entry, even if she got the race wrong.

You know what else she got wrong? The fact that you were there. I'm sure you had work or something, since you were losing. Try not to be a jerk about someone who actually gave you more credit than you were due.
  • I wish you would tone down the snark about three magnitudes. It is actually getting a little strange watching you obsess over me at every turn. Don't you have anything better to do than write masturbatory posts about how much better you think you are?

I was there more than Menoch was, and definitely there more than Kryss was. As we have went over, those two vanished like a canteen of Poland Springs on a desert expedition.

When I post in I Heart, I am very rarely being sarcastic or mean. This is definitely the case here. I am genuinely impressed with what Bellentine turned out, and it is refreshing to see something good win a Tournament Arts contest.
  • You didn't get that response from Ahkan because of anything in game, you got it because your previous post about how she "intended to depict" you was incredibly douchebaggy.

"On the battlefield I am a god. I love war. The steel, the smell, the corpses. I wish there were more. On the first day I drove the Northmen back alone at the ford. Alone! On the second I carried the bridge! Me! Yesterday I climbed the Heroes! I love war! I… I wish it wasn’t over."

• AhkanAhkan Texas
    You're not worth obsessing over. You just say stupid crap with relative frequency. The way you compliment someone is.

"Hey Bellentine, your artwork is nice."

They way you come across as a smug douchebag is

"Hey, Bellentine your artwork is nice, but Imma let you finish, you got the race wrong." (This is you)
  • Are we really going to nitpick over wording when neither of you are capable rational reading comprehension when it comes to me? You two take any and all opportunities to miscontrue what I say. I mean, it is easy to do so, for sure, but you two really need to take potshots elsewhere.
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    They just have their panties in a bunch. Move on from it.
  • I heart my troggle. I might not have won the 5000 credits, but the troggle is basically the second best thing. I will forever torment @Verexa with it.

‘Every sword’s a weight to carry. Men don’t see that when they pick ’em up. But they get heavier with time.”
  • I am going to forever regret trading in my troggle. This entire wheel of fortune thing, I've been hoping to win it back. No luck :(

• Caelya said:
    I am going to forever regret trading in my troggle. This entire wheel of fortune thing, I've been hoping to win it back. No luck :(
    The wheel will be unavailable in less than a day. You should buy spins now.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • The question was raised: Yes, the wheels will still be active so that you can burn off existing spins. You will not be able to purchase new spins and you will not receive a free daily spin.

This is a separate post instead of an edit so that it appears in the recent discussions list.
    Like what we're doing? Why not take a second to vote? Vote for Imperian at http://www.imperian.com/vote
  • A sparkling wheel slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a length of white rope and an ethereal chain.
    You just won 5000 credits! Huzzah!
  • You pay 800 credits and receive a Dreadscythe Claymore Father of Swords.

• DRYADS. THINGS.

RACIAL EMOTES NEXT PLZ?

EXCITE.
  • Aleutia said:
    DRYADS. THINGS.

RACIAL EMOTES NEXT PLZ?

EXCITE.
    Working on them!
  • AnderAnder Raleigh, NC
    @Bathan I indited mine Kindness...
  • Shardfall <3
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)
  • MathiausMathiaus Pennsylvania
    I've been receiving so many commissions lately that I've been able to use my portrait work as a second job. Averaged out so far I'm making about minimum wage per week with it, maybe less, but it's a step forward in the right direction.
  • Obelisks <3
    currently tentatively active
    (may vanish for periods of time)